2024 Massillon Tigers

Canisius is supposedly already coming in. Which of those other teams are available and willing to play this year?
Yeah the schedule is set they’re just finalizing one last week…if Nate wanted to fill the schedule with those teams again he most definitely would have reached out early in the process and done so. Instead, he appears to be taking his time in selecting the schedule of his choosing

Didn't ask who we played in the past (we've played Jackson, remember?). Asked who we could play in the future.
Well actually this was said but again of course we are wrong

Attachments

• IMG_9264.jpeg
    IMG_9264.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 63
I wonder if the team we are tied for 2nd in all time wins has been contacted. Is there an approximate date for schedual release?

A lot of fans have doubt about the Tigers talent I’m taking it
when I first started following rankings I wanted to see them in the top 25 at the time called the excellent 25 so watching them get close every season and drop back really sucked now we are 10th according to maxpreps 9th according to HSFA and 3rd in public schools nationally
So I’d say we are a powerhouse
I heard these same arguments all last season just for us to go 16-0 and win the ship
I’m not ever doubting what this team those coaches that school and this town can do until they give me a reason to doubt them

As far as the question what about 25 26 and 27
I’m thinking we bout to be just fine
This kids supposed to be a beast and the freshman team wasn’t a joke last season so to me futures bright

Attachments

• IMG_9265.png
    IMG_9265.png
    398.8 KB · Views: 44
From the talk in town I’d say that’s a good bet to take
I saw the Massillon vs East St Louis Illinois game I think 2018. Heck of a game Massillon won I believe 46 to 41 or something like that. Great speed and talent on the field that night for both teams. East St Louis was national champs in 1985 going 14 and 0 and outscoring their opponents 628 to 73.

I saw the Massillon vs East St Louis Illinois game I think 2018. Heck of a game Massillon won I believe 46 to 41 or something like that. Great speed and talent on the field that night for both teams. East St Louis was national champs in 1985 going 14 and 0 and outscoring their opponents 628 to 73.
One of the most entertaining games I’ve ever seen lol thank goodness ESL wasn’t the best at remembering the snap count

One of the most entertaining games I’ve ever seen lol thank goodness ESL wasn’t the best at remembering the snap count
Nothing to do with that game but one of the best games I’ve been to is Massillon vs mck in 99 not only did we win after what 5 losses
We did it on their field and then we shut Massillon down for one of the most epic celebrations I’ve ever seen
The meet up after last years championship was a wild time but fails in comparison to that night

Nothing to do with that game but one of the best games I’ve been to is Massillon vs mck in 99 not only did we win after what 5 losses
We did it on their field and then we shut Massillon down for one of the most epic celebrations I’ve ever seen
The meet up after last years championship was a wild time but fails in comparison to that night
1999… That was a year to remember! Remind me how did it end that year?

Dude has post 22 messages most talking trash to Massillon fans 🤦‍♂️
Yappi might as well set up shop under a bridge so all these trolls feel at home

With that out of the way back to 2024

I’m really liking the idea of slaughter as qb next season
Last year I’m thankful for all Owens did but he wasn’t a passing type Qb
more like running the wildcat every play with a rb that can throw
Slaughter has the highest qb passing rating of all time so far and highest avg if im thinking correctly
He really seemed to click with the WRs in the limited amount of snaps he had last season
I truly believe that a passing qb will do us a lot of good by helping spread the secondary and allowing guys like gamble and lemon to pick up some huge gains on the ground
Not to mention that slaughter isn’t a slouch when it comes to speed and running either

Slaughter has the highest qb passing rating of all time so far and highest avg if im thinking correctly
He really seemed to click with the WRs in the limited amount of snaps he had last season
I truly believe that a passing qb will do us a lot of good by helping spread the secondary and allowing guys like gamble and lemon to pick up some huge gains on the ground
Not to mention that slaughter isn’t a slouch when it comes to speed and running either

The offense is going to look different this year... Plenty of playmakers.. I only want slaughter running "to keep them honest" He needs to stay healthy. Its going to be interesting on how they use the 3 RB's Gamble, Lenix amd Mitchell.. you even have Owens and Cupp...I see in coach Stu's Stu-A-Polooza, Owens competed at the 215 lb weight class as did S Harper LB soph