2024 Massillon Tigers

Hmmm so (off the field stuff aside) most would call Ginn the most underachieving coach in Ohio history over that 20 ish year era considering that, as you say, Glenville had more talent than anyone in the state
LMAO “off the field stuff aside” so let’s not count the hundreds of kids that’s helped get opportunities for. I think he’s one of the most successful coaches in OHSAA history. Two state championships, a runner up and another regional championship. Not only has his players earned tens of millions of dollars for college, there are countless players from opposing teams that were spotted while we were being scouted. And he’s undefeated against Massillon… And doesn’t duck anyone. And he’s built the second best youth program in the country. And we haven’t even brought track into the conversation. So what’s your definition of underachieving?

LMAO “off the field stuff aside” so let’s not count the hundreds of kids that’s helped get opportunities for. I think he’s one of the most successful coaches in OHSAA history. Two state championships, a runner up and another regional championship. Not only has his players earned tens of millions of dollars for college, there are countless players from opposing teams that were spotted while we were being scouted. And he’s undefeated against Massillon… And doesn’t duck anyone. And he’s built the second best youth program in the country. And we haven’t even brought track into the conversation. So what’s your definition of underachieving?
That’s what I thought lol you can’t actually address what I said

Noted. Or there simply wasn’t a “good date”… You nor anyone else believes that Ginn didn’t ask to play a Varsity game when we played you guys Fr. and JV. Not to mention Ginn reaching out to Coach T, Lombardo, Elder, and Upper Arlington. And please define clown, your life revolves around high school football and I’m assuming you don’t have a son on the team. In YOUR opinion, why do you think Glenville-Massillon hasn’t been scheduled for a V game during the 2023 and 2024 seasons?
That's my point, (these conversations will go a lot faster if I don't have to break everything down and explain it three times for you) your Glenville pals (possibly you too) tried to play it off like Nate was afraid to play Glenville. Now, if it had been said that there "wasn't a date that worked for both parties" that's one thing....thats NOT what was portrayed in the Glenville side of the story.

Again, we don't care who Ginn reached out to, it's pretty simple to play hoban, Avon, St. Ed, Massillon and the Green Bay Packers....all you need to do is make the playoffs and cruise through....what is it again....D 12?

Why would you assume I don't have a son on the team?

That's my point, (these conversations will go a lot faster if I don't have to break everything down and explain it three times for you) your Glenville pals (possibly you too) tried to play it off like Nate was afraid to play Glenville. Now, if it had been said that there "wasn't a date that worked for both parties" that's one thing....thats NOT what was portrayed in the Glenville side of the story.

Again, we don't care who Ginn reached out to, it's pretty simple to play hoban, Avon, St. Ed, Massillon and the Green Bay Packers....all you need to do is make the playoffs and cruise through....what is it again....D 12?

Not afraid. But the question is why did he play us in 2023 or 2024? I a prediction, he’ll play us in 2025. And yea, good luck.

I literally addressed what you said with multiple fact filled paragraphs. By literal definition, I addressed what you said.
No you didn’t. I said that most would call him an underachieving football coach (aside from his mother Theresa stuff off the field) during that time period and you, as usual, pointed to everything that took place OFF the field

Wh

Riiiight, that what he won’t play us. Because no one young enough to have a high school kid is this obsessed with high school football. Who’s your son? My kid is #0

No you didn’t. I said that most would call him an underachieving football coach (aside from his mother Theresa stuff off the field) during that time period and you, as usual, pointed to everything that took place OFF the field
I didn’t address his accomplishments including being undefeated against your Tigers? S/O to Mother Theresa. Is he an underachieving track coach as well? In your opinion if a P4 Head Coach had time for one stop in NEO would he go see Ginn or Massillon?