#PACtion™ 2024

Keaton Leppla named West Holmes head varsity football coach
He is a WH grad, played there, and all that stuff schools love.

He was the Wooster Generals defensive coordinator for the last 2 years.

Wooster's defense reminded many, including a very impressionable @Raylan_Givens, of the New York Giants 1986 defense:

1707509221459.png

1. AWESOME graphic! Where did it come from?
2. Interesting to see Marlington copying Sandy Valley in taking a mini tour of PACtion during OOC.
3. Love seeing CCC v Orrville. One of those that makes you ask "why don't they play all the time?"
4. Triway taking PACtion to Carrollton!! Don't forget to buy some nails when you fill up the bus.
5. CVCA goes from a brutal OOC schedule to play the 1st PACtion (kinda) game on Tuslaw's new carpet.
6. Speaking of Tuslaw, for the first time ever, the Bleu cup will be played on turf in back-back years!
7. CS doesn't have a home game until week 6. OUCH! Anyone know what happened to week 3?

Looks like a fun fall.

Ok serious question - is or are there wives out there that don't respond this way? I've tried everything, even went as far as monetary offerings (no officer, this is not what it sounds like) and she still tells me to fly a kite when I suggest or buy something of the nature.....

Even better question - gentlemen, how in the world did we allow our women to have this much control over us?! It's because we'd all crawl to the end of the earth for them if the end result is, umm....fun time....I feel like this crap needs to be taught to us in school. Like, right after the class that introduces the birds and the bees talk, the boys all need to be pulled aside and had a separate conversation on how not to let this happen lol
Guys, perhaps I can help. Little known fact, I once worked a side gig for a holiday season back in 1992 at a Victoria's Secret in Baltimore, Maryland.

"How is it that you, TopCat, worked in a lingerie Mecca," you ask?

I lived in a townhouse complex and my neighbor was a manager at the VS at Towson Town Center Mall. She liked to hire a guy during the holidays because she found men who were shopping for their wives or girlfriends were more likely to enter the store if they saw a male sales associate.

I would wear my black blazer and stand conspicuously near the doorway. You would see guys make three or four passes working up the nerve before they'd finally walk in. I was trained to engage them in conversation and then direct them to what they needed.

In most cases, our idea of what is sexy and our partner's idea of what is sexy are a bit different. That probably explains why her reaction to "what's in the box" is similar to Brad Pitt's reaction in the movie "Seven."

The ladies I worked with told me to suggest the guys go with a long sheer gown or a camisole/tap pant set. Sometimes a frilly bra and modest but sheer panty is the way to go (I can tell you the difference between a high leg brief, a thong, a hipster, a mid-brief, and a bikini. I'm great fun at parties.). Thongs might be sexy, but high legs are a safer bet.

I gained much knowledge while working there, however I was not allowed to do bra fittings for obvious reasons. I hope that I've helped you gain the lingerie success you were hoping for.

Last edited:
Guys, perhaps I can help. Little known fact, I once worked a side gig for a holiday season back in 1992 at a Victoria's Secret in Baltimore, Maryland.

I lived in a townhouse complex and my neighbor was a manager at the VS at Towson Town Center Mall. She liked to hire a guy during the holidays because she found men who were shopping for their wives or girlfriends were more likely to enter the store if they saw a male sales associate.

I would wear my black blazer and stand conspicuously near the doorway. You would see guys make three or four passes working up the nerve before they'd finally walk in. I was trained to engage them in conversation and then direct them to what they needed.

In most cases, our idea of what is sexy and our partner's idea of what is sexy are a bit different. That probably explains why her reaction to "what's in the box" is similar to Brad Pitt's reaction in the move "Seven."

The ladies I worked with told me to suggest the guys go with a long sheer gown or a camisole/tap pant set. Sometimes a frilly bra and modest but sheer panty is the way to go (I can tell you the difference between a high leg brief, a thong, a hipster, a mid-brief, and a bikini. I'm great fun at parties.). Thongs might be sexy, but high legs are a safer bet.

I gained much knowledge while working there, however I was not allowed to do bra fittings for obvious reasons. I hope that I've helped you gain the lingerie success you were hoping for.
I gave this prize to early....TopCat is the great one...we are just mere pawns in his world...lol...we are not worthy...lol

Last edited:

In most cases, our idea of what is sexy and our partner's idea of what is sexy are a bit different. That probably explains why her reaction to "what's in the box" is similar to Brad Pitt's reaction in the move "Seven."

@Raylan_Givens I'm sorry sir, but I believe your candidacy for Mayor of PACtion just took a hit..... @TopCat you sir are pure gold.....what else you got for us!?

BSO - 1) Completely agree 2) would share your opinion with the Mrs but highly unlikely she'd consider it a compliment as it would be coming from (her words) "one of your sad internet friends." 🤣
Just noticed this. Raylan may just be the most henpecked husband on this thread. Just as long as it isn't me.:(

Raylan_Givens

Always right, unless I'm wrong​

Truthfully, are you ever right when the Mrs. is around?

I can't imagine the high quality coaches who stepped down this year are going to look at Tuslaw as a compelling option, more than likely they'll go do some sort of quasi-consulting job on a personal friend's staff that is set up for a good year to keep a gap off their resume and drastically decrease their workload until an actually desirable position opens up. Tuslaw is going to have to pick from unproven and inexperienced coordinators and established retreads

Thanks for the invite, Smoove, but I was more suggesting that someone else step up to the calling. 🤣

As for murderizing, the only thing my old, fat body could murderize would be a box of donuts and/or cinnamon rolls.

That said, it would be interesting to see how much my presence impacted your game. I'm thinking it would be something like pre-Jada Will Smith having to tote around a 1980's John Goodman with the personality of Archie Bunker. Wait, did I just develop a reality show?
Smoove gettifies it, Raylan, no worries if you don't want to hit the town wit' Smoove. Smoove truly do not take it personalificationally. you would not affect Smoove's pull wit' the chickies at all. Smoove have the aura and the abilitiation of bringin' Smoove's compadres UP to Smoove's levelization. Don't fret, Raylan, if you wants to ride with Smoove, Smoove gots YOU, my bruthah!!

As for a pilot involvicating John Goodman and a psudo-ified Archie Bunker, Smoove HAVE TO BE a writer for this. Hecks to the yeah!!
Bugaloo-ishousness! It would be DOPE! Smoove think it have major implicationations to winning major awards. Emmys, HEcks, Smoove ain't even above sayin' it could win Grammie-Mammie awardifications 'cuz Smoove will pleasurify Gran-mammies if the sitcheeation arizifies. Smoove have been known to sassify a few grammies....but let it be said, LET IT BE KNOWN......They did not look like no Gran-mammies. They wuz still BANGIN' and SMOKIN' in the elastified pants, still wearin' the non-"cover-all-the-bootie" panties, y'all. Smoove ain't gonna apoligify for pleasurifyin' them. Gran-Mammies need sweet-sweet lovinations too, an' if Smoove have to make the Mooves to creatify that PLEASURE DOME for them, SO BE IT! Smoove aim to please!
Smoove out!

@Raylan_Givens I'm sorry sir, but I believe your candidacy for Mayor of PACtion just took a hit..... @TopCat you sir are pure gold.....what else you got for us!?
Topcat can now be described as:

"A man's man" will stand up for another man rather than cave to some dishonest demands of a close female; a man's man would do what's best for another guy without taking undue advantage, evidencing a certain nobility; a man's man doesn't always grin and bear it as honesty about one's limitations defines the character of a man and engenders the trust of other men. He withstands the peer pressure of women and other men when it is falsely leveraged against him.

Any man who says he worked at Victoria Secret and will publish said info on the internet...we can be in the aura of sheer greatness!...lol

Thanks for the invite, Smoove, but I was more suggesting that someone else step up to the calling. 🤣

As for murderizing, the only thing my old, fat body could murderize would be a box of donuts and/or cinnamon rolls.

That said, it would be interesting to see how much my presence impacted your game. I'm thinking it would be something like pre-Jada Will Smith having to tote around a 1980's John Goodman with the personality of Archie Bunker. Wait, did I just develop a reality show?

@Raylan_Givens and @Smoove Mooves rolling into the Coventry vs Manchester game.

1707530478144.png

Attachments

• 1707530340776.png
    1707530340776.png
    227.3 KB · Views: 18
If anyone wants to go down memory lane as we near the last games in The Pit, I posted a few links:

I can't imagine the high quality coaches who stepped down this year are going to look at Tuslaw as a compelling option, more than likely they'll go do some sort of quasi-consulting job on a personal friend's staff that is set up for a good year to keep a gap off their resume and drastically decrease their workload until an actually desirable position opens up. Tuslaw is going to have to pick from unproven and inexperienced coordinators and established retreads
1707535951941.gif

Rumor has it that Coventry refused to play at Manchester.
Coventry’s schedule is strange this year in the sense that they are on the road from weeks 2-5. If they would have played Manchester away they would have not had a home game until week 6. Coventry I think only has four home games this season against Manchester, Woodridge, Ravenna, and Field.

Last edited:
Coventry’s schedule is strange this year in the sense that they are on the road from week 2-5. If they would have played Manchester away they would have not had a home game until week 6. Coventry I think only has four home games this season
Manchester has an odd schedule, too, with only four home games. It's like there's a one month break between each home game with the exception of the final two.

Manchester has an odd schedule, too, with only four home games. It's like there's a one month break between each home game with the exception of the final two.
This was us last year. Hurts athletic department income, too. Need those gates!