St. X. Basketball thread '23-'24

Good win for the Bombers last night over LaSalle. One thing of note: Wassler, Klare, Fish, Waleskowski never saw the floor. Some reserves played varsity (Britt, Ryan, Source, maybe others). Bombers had a strong 4th quarter. All levels won.
Tonight, Wyoming at X.

Good win for the Bombers last night over LaSalle. One thing of note: Wassler, Klare, Fish, Waleskowski never saw the floor. Some reserves played varsity (Britt, Ryan, Source, maybe others). Bombers had a strong 4th quarter. All levels won.
Tonight, Wyoming at X.
Why didn’t they see the floor?

Everything depends on what was actually said, who it was said to, how often was it said, and was there any other "wrong" associated with it. Nobody on here knows, so shut up on the speculation. Clearly, it was something significant enough that the players didn't play last night, there was a news story, and St. X is doing what they can to keep it quiet. Other than that, we don't know squat.

Everything depends on what was actually said, who it was said to, how often was it said, and was there any other "wrong" associated with it. Nobody on here knows, so shut up on the speculation. Clearly, it was something significant enough that the players didn't play last night, there was a news story, and St. X is doing what they can to keep it quiet. Other than that, we don't know squat.
And the fact that they are trying to keep it quiet is what's leading to the speculation, which is normal human behavior.

The speculation is the mess that St X is causing, just be transparent. Tell the truth, be accountable. That's the biggest teaching lesson here.

And with the AD not being there any longer, that likely isn't a coincidence either. He didn't resign because kids were dumb. He has no control over that, and if administators had to resign because kids do dumb things, no one would have jobs.

They are trying to keep it quite because it is enrollment time and X does not want this to come out while families are still picking high schools.

And the fact that they are trying to keep it quiet is what's leading to the speculation, which is normal human behavior.

The speculation is the mess that St X is causing, just be transparent. Tell the truth, be accountable. That's the biggest teaching lesson here.

And with the AD not being there any longer, that likely isn't a coincidence either. He didn't resign because kids were dumb. He has no control over that, and if administators had to resign because kids do dumb things, no one would have jobs.
X’s AD left? Am I reading that correctly?

As I've said, I have no idea. Was just posting that the AD job is posted on the website.

No one will confirm or deny.
Went and watched the ad podcast, assistant ad is taking time to be with family as they welcome in their first child and they are bringing someone in to wrap up the winter/spring. Him leaving has nothing to do with the students issues so the conflating and reaching to connect issues in the name of "seeking clarity" that has occurred is not welcome. It's one thing to post your own thoughts, and to post facts. But creating narratives to make sense of something because you don't know what's going on is not cool.

Went and watched the ad podcast, assistant ad is taking time to be with family as they welcome in their first child and they are bringing someone in to wrap up the winter/spring. Him leaving has nothing to do with the students issues so the conflating and reaching to connect issues in the name of "seeking clarity" that has occurred is not welcome. It's one thing to post your own thoughts, and to post facts. But creating narratives to make sense of something because you don't know what's going on is not cool.
Trey known for making shiit up! Geesh how many Assistant ADs does St. X have? 1 of their Assistant AD’s is a 60+ yr old lady obviously she not welcoming her first child.

I didn't insinuate anything. I simply asked if the AD opening had anything to do with what happened. Valid question of the job opening during this whole fiasco.

As I said from the beginning, since St X has said nothing, it leads to speculation and more questions vs clarity and transparency.

There's still several ongoing rumors about what happened. What actually happened?

You have an unhealthy obsession with X. May ask why? Did you get denied entrance? Seems very odd..
What are you even talking about? Are you going to take the Elder route and start throwing stones when people start asking legit questions about what actually happened?

No one is saying kids should be named. Just be forthcoming about what happened and move on. There's still literally 3-4 completely different versions of the story. If it was no big deal, the truth would have been out a long time ago.

It has nothing to do with an obession with anything, except maybe the truth.

Next step - forum ban. Rinse and repeat.

first Elder, then LaSalle, now onto X. just likes to troll
I've done nothing to troll. Literally nothing.

If y'all have a weak spot for your misgivings, much like the Elder forum, that's your problem, not mine. I'm allowed to ask basic questions about what happened. Everyone else is doing the same thing across many of the forums here.

I've done nothing to troll. Literally nothing.

If y'all have a weak spot for your misgivings, much like the Elder forum, that's your problem, not mine. I'm allowed to ask basic questions about what happened. Everyone else is doing the same thing across many of the forums here.
Nobody is telling you what you are and aren't allowed to do. Just seems odd that you are that interested in something that has nothing to do with your school. But hey, if that's what floats your boat, you do you, buddy!

Nobody is telling you what you are and aren't allowed to do. Just seems odd that you are that interested in something that has nothing to do with your school. But hey, if that's what floats your boat, you do you, buddy!
You act like I'm the only one interested and am making some crazy fiasco out of it. At this point, people just want the truth.

Last edited:
Thank God we got rid of him on the Elder board. Sorry you have to deal with him.
Yeah, ban and censor other viewpoints and ideas - typically, the St X mindset is more open to differing viewpoints and are ok with outsiders expressing some opinions. That appears to shift when under the microscope. I would have expected more.

I don't expect more from the Elder crowd, because there is no changing their narrow and biased views of most things. They view differing viewpoints as attacks on their livelihood. Inferiority complexes are baked into their worldview because it's the only way they can rationalize it as the world around them constantly changes and evolves.

Last edited:
Yeah, ban and censor other viewpoints and ideas - typically, the St X mindset is more open to differing viewpoints and are ok with outsiders expressing some opinions. That appears to shift when under the microscope. I would have expected more.

I don't expect more from the Elder crowd, because there is no changing their narrow and biased views of most things.
Truth is an inappropriate comment was made on a group chat amongst players on the basketball team and St. X has addressed the issue internally. As educators, it's St. X's responsibility to continue to embrace this topic and have open dialog with the players involved, plus the entire student body moving forward.

When it comes to school discipline/details and minors, there is a lil thing called "law" that has to be followed.

Truth is an inappropriate comment was made on a group chat amongst players on the basketball team and St. X has addressed the issue internally. As educators, it's St. X's responsibility to continue to embrace this topic and have open dialog with the players involved, plus the entire student body moving forward.
So the bus driver story is false, inaccurate and made up? The LaSalle barstool account? Made up?

None of these things were made up by me, by the way. There are stories in multiple threads on this forum. How can that stuff just be made up out of thin air? Or is there a deeper issue at St X? That's a legit question with multiple stories out there. There's another with a racial slur being used after the Moeller game.

Are all of these things made up? If there are 4 stories with this theme, this is indeed a story that shouldn't just be swept under the rug. I didn't create the narrative, just asking if it exists. The silence, and attacks on me here, tells me all I need to know, it seems.

Last edited:
So the bus driver story is false, inaccurate and made up? The LaSalle barstool account? Made up?

None of these things were made up by me, by the way. There are stories in multiple threads on this forum. How can that stuff just be made up out of thin air? Or is there a deeper issue at St X? That's a legit question with multiple stories out there. There's another with a racial slur being used after the Moeller game.

Are all of these things made up? If there are 4 stories with this theme, this is indeed a story that shouldn't just be swept under the rug. I didn't create the narrative, just asking if it exists. The silence, and attacks on me here, tells me all I need to know, it seems.
As I thought, crazy stalker troll.

As I thought, crazy stalker troll.
So someone asking if all of this smoke leads to fire is out of left field (none of which I created), yet all of the smoke is A-OK?

Typical - there's nothing crazy or stalking about my questions. The silence is deafening.

Just because you refuse to be vulnerable doesn't make me the bad guy. But you'll try, oh how you'll try.

Divert and distort.

Just ban me if that's the MO here too.