D7 R25 2024

1704198290881.gif

Ohio’s hog voters when a useless piece of legislation gets vetoed, that they didn’t care about until a few weeks ago, after years of obsequious voting for the party that has a decade-long stronghold on what is the most corrupt state legislature in the union.

How do we keep ending up with these globalist clowns in office? Seriously. Or a better question....Why do we allow them to stay?
Because us average folk abandoned getting into politics and then out after serving their term right around when Washington left office. It's been a slow painful process to get to where we are now. I doubt Dewine shows his face at the Mercer County fair this year after this thing. Surprised he did after Covid with all the smack talk he was throwing our direction. But, he knows he doesn't have to buy back votes this year.

Because us average folk abandoned getting into politics and then out after serving their term right around when Washington left office. It's been a slow painful process to get to where we are now. I doubt Dewine shows his face at the Mercer County fair this year after this thing. Surprised he did after Covid with all the smack talk he was throwing our direction. But, he knows he doesn't have to buy back votes this year.
The most corrupted certainly gravitate towards offices of power. Why?

- Life above the law?
- Ego boost?
- Honest, respectable, legitimate businesses wouldn't have them?
- Money laundering?
- More nefarious goals?

Last edited:
The most corrupted certainly gravitate towards offices of power. Why?

- Live above the law?
- Ego boost?
- Honest, respectable, legitimate businesses wouldn't have them?
- Money laundering?
- More nefarious goals?
I find it strange that these people are all lawyers, so you know they study THE LAW and yet they bend them the most to suit their wants and the rest of us get thrown in prison.

Ladies.....Ladies.....Ladies
FSU had 24 players opt out of the game whether it was due to injury, NFL, or transfer portal........The Noles decided to run a scrimmage with true freshman/redshirt freshman. FSU didn't want to be there and it was apparent. We just secured DJ U at QB and many more to come soon to Tally. Toledo RB visiting, Troy WR visiting, Colorado St All American dlineman visiting, Oregon St Wr who was DJs favorite target is visiting. Noles will reload soon. FSU secured Marvin Jones Jr from Georgia already before the bowl game whose daddy was a legend at FSU. In the words of Jordan Travis " Thank you Florida State University. Thank you to my teammates and coaches. what a journey and I wouldn't change a thing. Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened. God is great all the damn time."

2023/24 was an undefeated ACC Championship year. NOLES are back baby

FSU had 24 players opt out of the game whether it was due to injury, NFL, or transfer portal........The Noles decided to run a scrimmage with true freshman/redshirt freshman. FSU didn't want to be there and it was apparent. We just secured DJ U at QB and many more to come soon to Tally. Toledo RB visiting, Troy WR visiting, Colorado St All American dlineman visiting, Oregon St Wr who was DJs favorite target is visiting. Noles will reload soon. FSU secured Marvin Jones Jr from Georgia already before the bowl game whose daddy was a legend at FSU. In the words of Jordan Travis " Thank you Florida State University. Thank you to my teammates and coaches. what a journey and I wouldn't change a thing. Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened. God is great all the damn time."

2023/24 was an undefeated ACC Championship year. NOLES are back baby
Damn, you're impressive.
Admire.png

2023/24 was an undefeated ACC Championship year. NOLES are WERE back baby
Fixed it for you....

Since D4 basketball is the equivalent to D7 football - have ya'll seen Richmond Hts is 4-4 to start the season?! Nevermind the fact that they beat Ignatius though...lol

Are they still nationally ranked? WTF?
Nationally - I think they got put in check. They went down to FLA and played in the City of Palms tournament - went 1-2 down there including a 40 point loss to IMG and a 22 pt loss to North Mechlanburg, NC.

4-4 is deceiving for sure - they did beat Ignatius and I fully expect them to win D4 handily again. They return 11 of 12 players from last years team and they brought in TJ Crumble a 6-8 Soph transfer from The Lue.

If you want to see how good they are - they're playing in another invitational in Indiana on Friday against a team from Illinois and it's on ESPN2 at 4:30p 😂

Since D4 basketball is the equivalent to D7 football - have ya'll seen Richmond Hts is 4-4 to start the season?! Nevermind the fact that they beat Ignatius though...lol
Are they still nationally ranked? WTF?
Was told that after last year, the coach wanted to get a few ego-check games. They'll likely be around .500 until mid/late JAN and then roll rest of the season. They've not lost to anyone you'd consider to be the basketball version of Lowellville football. ; )

Came across another good article on Livengood from NSP.
Said this on another thread, but when I talked with my St. Paul friends (in other words my neighbors, ha) today and none of us knew that he never had a winning season. I mean I knew he was on bad Norwalk teams, but didn't know much beyond that. Interesting on how that is what lit the fuse, but in hindsight, makes a lot of sense. Guy was intense.

Fairfield Christian bailed on us last week for a 2024 game with Federal Hocking. I guess you'd rather win 70-0 than lose.
Still bush league, not to honor the contract and bail on 1 of the 2 teams to beat you last year in the regular season for a team that hadn't played a varsity football game in 5 years.
They do have 3 All Ohio kids coming back.
Danville will now be playing at Hopewell Loudon week 3

As far as DVII football goes its kinda pointless considering MSML is bringing back pretty much their whole team. Really who can beat them?

As far as DVII football goes it’s kinda pointless considering MSML is bringing back pretty much their whole team. Really who can beat them?
They are so good we went to eat at the restaurant next to the stadium at halftime of the Dalton game. Not sure their fans will even go watch them smash the next victim from R25.

Ansonia is the favorite, followed closely by Minster. Dalton loses some studs but they have a good thing going. Those are your top 3 teams heading into 2024. Marion Local has to replace Otte, Partington, and Jones. Those are some big shoes to fill, but I can see Marion Local being a solid top 5 team if they remain in D7.
Dude... sandbagging is reserved for the season. Otte didn't even play from like week 3 until like week 9 or 10 and even then it was a split backfield. Partington is a tough loss. Nose is very important in Marion's scheme

In all seriousness though, they can be beat. They've been beaten before and will be beaten again. That team may very well come from R25

Dude... sandbagging is reserved for the season. Otte didn't even play from like week 3 until like week 9 or 10 and even then it was a split backfield. Partington is a tough loss. Nose is very important in Marion's scheme
Yeah Partington is a tough loss. He's been a stalwart. I don't remember him missing a game.

Regardless of the 38-0 score, I still think Dalton was a top 3 team in D7 with Minster. That was an impressive drive they put together leading up to the pick6. Easy to see how that offense could put up points against any other D7 team. Marion in week 16 just isn't going to give up much.