What the Hell is going on!

Calling fat people fat is not really as funny as you think it is. Calling people who have a BMI about 50% less than the American average is just stupid.
dance fatty GIF

What's going on is what's been going on for ages, soldiers complaining about conditions. Social media has really allowed more opportunity to speak with impunity. You give up a lot of freedom when you join the military and that's as it should be. Too many young people have been raised to believe that their lives should be free of problems and challenges.
When I was growing up in the 50's and 60's, there was much more value seen in military service, and it was sometimes seen as an alternative to incarceration for misdemeanors . For some it was a stepping stone out of poverty. For others it was a a rite of passage a type of family tradition.Many of our fathers served in WWII, and there was respect for these veterans and the sacrifices they made and an understanding for the necessity of a strong defense system.

Ha! Not at all. I am fine with my stature. Could be a bit lighter but don't spend any time concerned about it. I chuckle thinking about all you couch potatoes as I’m in the middle of my 7 milers.
LMAO, a 7 miler on an EV golf cart isn't moving the needle fat a**. Probese dumb...and fat.

Seriously, I'm not saying they should abandon their heritage, but they should damn make the effort to adapt here.

First up, speak English!
I didn’t know there was a mandatory language in the constitution … must have been absent the day they went over that government class … sorry my bad.

You guys crack me up … I come on here and say you do want them because they don’t look or talk like you … you guys call me crazy … two or three post later you post … first up, speak English … proving my point … amazing how many times you have proven my point for me … 😂😂😂😂

Soldiers have always had these gripes. But in the past they had an honorable mission - defending the country, protecting its people, preserving freedom,etc. - that overcame those gripes.

Now, the idea is to join the military to advance DIE , enjoy the lower fitness standards, get your trans care and surgery paid for, and be social justice warriors.
Some of the Navy techs are being paid fabulously as private contractors in port, after 4 and out.

Sounds better than the old career path to pension.

It took 6 days to finish 7 miles....LOL, you can't even keep your lies straight. 14:55 pace, what are you 80?
more like 14:30. The 14:55 includes some warm up and cool down.

I’d like to see you do 1 mile at that pace let alone 7, basement boy.

Last edited:
What's going on is what's been going on for ages, soldiers complaining about conditions. Social media has really allowed more opportunity to speak with impunity. You give up a lot of freedom when you join the military and that's as it should be. Too many young people have been raised to believe that their lives should be free of problems and challenges.
When I was growing up in the 50's and 60's, there was much more value seen in military service, and it was sometimes seen as an alternative to incarceration for misdemeanors . For some it was a stepping stone out of poverty. For others it was a a rite of passage a type of family tradition.Many of our fathers served in WWII, and there was respect for these veterans and the sacrifices they made and an understanding for the necessity of a strong defense system.
Amen

he said

… so how is this not saying they need to act like him … and I am the one with serious comprehension issues?????

I didn't say they need to act like me. I said they need to assimilate to American culture just like legal immigrants have been doing for over a century. The need to EARN their citizenship. The need to take the test and PROVE they're worthy.

And yes, you have serious comprehension issues

Oh, you're just walking. I thought you were jogging.

Looks like you cut yourself short on that peloton workout by about half.
Knees cant take running anymore. I did cut that one a little short. Had a work call to get to. Normally 45min-1 hour depending on heart rate. That thing can kick you a**.

No. You're a weirdo because you offer tremendous tales of grandeur on an anonymous message board.

Now run Forrest, run!

lmao
Tales of grandeur? Is that what some exercise is to you? Dude, you better have a very low standard for yourself.

Tales of grandeur? Is that what some exercise is to you? Dude, you better have a very low standard for yourself.

I'm in excellent health.

And yes, Forrest, nothing that you say is to be believed. You've proven that beyond a shadow of doubt.

I didn't say they need to act like me. I said they need to assimilate to American culture just like legal immigrants have been doing for over a century. The need to EARN their citizenship. The need to take the test and PROVE they're worthy.

And yes, you have serious comprehension issues
So you are saying if they act like Jose, a Mexican American who speaks Spanish … you are OK with that?

so what does assimilate to America mean to you?

you do know that America is a melting pot … which means many different cultures and languages!