What the Hell is going on!

The part about the pay is absolutely true and needs fixed. I wouldn't blame anyone for pursuing separation. But complaining about not being able to run 2 miles in 18 minutes? Christ there are 50 year old soccer moms doing that every day in the park.
How come no one said that for me when I got less than 90 dollars a "month", when I was in boot and it went up very little as my rank went up.

Soldiers have always had these gripes. But in the past they had an honorable mission - defending the country, protecting its people, preserving freedom,etc. - that overcame those gripes.

Now, the idea is to join the military to advance DIE , enjoy the lower fitness standards, get your trans care and surgery paid for, and be social justice warriors.

Last edited:
Bring back the draft. Can't wait to hear Canada complaining about their border being crossed by a high number of illegals.
I thought about what I wrote and should have added. If draft is brought back people will announce like they did in the past that if they get their draft invitation a trip to Canada will be in order. During Vietnam War many kept that promise unlike the celebrities that stated they would leave if Trump was to get elected. After the war ended I was disappointed that these draft dodgers were given a pass and told they could come home with no penalties.

I keep hearing about having the illegals enlist and become part of our fighting force. Consider this none of these people coming across our border claiming asylum because of actions of their home country were brave and tough enough to stay and fight to correct the wrongs. What makes you think they would fight and be willing to sacrifice their lives for the USA?

I keep hearing about having the illegals enlist and become part of our fighting force. Consider this none of these people coming across our border claiming asylum because of actions of their home country were brave and tough enough to stay and fight to correct the wrongs. What makes you think they would fight and be willing to sacrifice their lives for the USA?
So every immigrant who came to America is a coward? Are you sure that is what you meant to say? You wanna try again?

Calling fat people fat is not really as funny as you think it is. Calling people who have a BMI about 50% less than the American average is just stupid.
LOL, cling to BMI as a marker that you're not a fat a**. Probese dumb.

Martin Tv Show Im Fat GIF by Martin

i have made it no secret that I could drop about 20 lbs. 220lbs would be a good weight. I’ll keep you posted on my progress.
You've been squawking about the "20 lbs" for awhile and oddly it's still there. LOL, good luck tubby. Maybe riding around in your super cool EV golf cart a little less... LMAO.

You've been squawking about the "20 lbs" for awhile and oddly it's still there. LOL, good luck tubby. Maybe riding around in your super cool EV golf cart a little less... LMAO.
True. I totally admit that I have not been giving it the best effort. I am heathy, feel good, and exercise 5 days a week but like my craft beer and Mexican food. Maybe in 2024.

So you are saying that when you come to America they have to start acting like you … and because they don’t, you don’t want them here … got it!
Thats not what he said but you people have serious comprehension issues.

Calling you fat is hilarious. It obviously gets under your skin.

lmao
Ha! Not at all. I am fine with my stature. Could be a bit lighter but don't spend any time concerned about it. I chuckle thinking about all you couch potatoes as I’m in the middle of my 7 milers.