OSU coach carjacked

At least JB is out there doing stuff to stay fit.... Private Bone Spur just rides around in his golf cart and hits an occasional shot, mostly bad ones..... He is not even trying to stay in shape....

I do agree about the age restriction on the POTUS.... But there currently isn't one so I'll go with the guy who is in better shape and who can talk and write at a level higher than a middle-schooler - which is something Mar-a-Lardo cannot do.....
Anyone can see Trump is a fat pig with bone spurs. And in my estimation if you cheat at golf you can’t be be trusted with anything. Read Commander in cheat. Both hilarious and disgusting.
1702682606265.png

Do I think drugs and guns are the scourge of this country. You bet I do. And from where I sit the extremists on both sides are the ruination sure to come. We are a better country when the left and right compromise. My issue is with one man. He has high jacked what was once a great GOP. He is simply not a decent person. Character should be the number one consideration. The saddest part of all is……. Biden vs Trump, if that’s the best of our best (which presidential candidates should be) then we are in deep deep trouble. I think we can recover from another 4 years of Biden….. 4 more years of Trump will be a disaster of epic measures.
so during Trumps 4 years... how did he hurt America?

Division…. It’s more of us vs. them then it ever was. Better question is how did he help America ? Today’s economy has stock indexes at record highs and unemployment at record lows and inflation is dropping as well as gas prices. That’s a narrative you Trumputins don’t want to hear however. You folks talk about JB, and your brilliant businessman wanted you to to drink Lysol to treat Covid.

“Donald Trump told us in 2016 he would stand with workers. He lied. The difference now is that he has a record he can’t hide from. And that record was catastrophic for workers. Former President Trump spent four years in office weakening unions and working people while pushing tax giveaways to the wealthiest among us. He stacked the courts with judges who want to roll back our rights on the job. He made us less safe at work. He gave big corporations free rein to lower wages and make it harder for workers to stand together in a union.”
When You go that far out of the way to hurt workers, you severely hurt America. It showed too when one of the first things Biden did in his first few months in office was remove the union busting appointees trump put on the NLRB and replaced them with labor friendly appointees that have ruled in the favors of workers over corporate

“Donald Trump told us in 2016 he would stand with workers. He lied. The difference now is that he has a record he can’t hide from. And that record was catastrophic for workers. Former President Trump spent four years in office weakening unions and working people while pushing tax giveaways to the wealthiest among us. He stacked the courts with judges who want to roll back our rights on the job. He made us less safe at work. He gave big corporations free rein to lower wages and make it harder for workers to stand together in a union.”
When You go that far out of the way to hurt workers, you severely hurt America. It showed too when one of the first things Biden did in his first few months in office was remove the union busting appointees trump put on the NLRB and replaced them with labor friendly appointees that have ruled in the favors of workers over corporate
did wages in America RISE under Trump?

what RIGHTS did you lose during Trumps time in office?

Division…. It’s more of us vs. them then it ever was. Better question is how did he help America ? Today’s economy has stock indexes at record highs and unemployment at record lows and inflation is dropping as well as gas prices. That’s a narrative you Trumputins don’t want to hear however. You folks talk about JB, and your brilliant businessman wanted you to to drink Lysol to treat Covid.
Division= Obama/Bidens years.. and NOW mush brains

can you tell me what the unemplyment was before covid hit? and how many jobs were LOST during covid? and now how MANY NEW jobs have been created under Mush brains years in office?

Do I think drugs and guns are the scourge of this country. You bet I do. And from where I sit the extremists on both sides are the ruination sure to come. We are a better country when the left and right compromise. My issue is with one man. He has high jacked what was once a great GOP. He is simply not a decent person. Character should be the number one consideration. The saddest part of all is……. Biden vs Trump, if that’s the best of our best (which presidential candidates should be) then we are in deep deep trouble. I think we can recover from another 4 years of Biden….. 4 more years of Trump will be a disaster of epic measures.
Dude stop listening to the media talking points. No matter who is president, we will be okay. I will say though your point on extra division is completely wrong. Both have been just as divisive. You don't think Biden saying Republicans are threats to democracy is division? Cmon man you're better than that.

did wages in America RISE under Trump?

what RIGHTS did you lose during Trumps time in office?
Did wages rise? Yes they did but wages raised more under Obama. Wages are currently rising quicker now with Biden than they ever did under trump.

do I know off the top of my head what rights? Only one is I lost the right to be able to claim my union dues on taxes.

now what rights will I lose the longer trump could be in office, IDK, my union rights in general and our overall rights as workers. Trump was already starting to stack the NLRB, appointing union busting officials, and had stated the negative feeling against unions (cause they don’t benefit the wealthy business owner). He was definitely going down a path to make the entire US right to work. His appointments to key offices, including Eugene Scalia as secretary of labor, a union-busting corporate lawyer, and nominating Andrew Puzder as secretary of labor, despite his career-long record of disregarding the welfare of working people. William Emanuel and Marvin Kaplan to the National Labor Relations Board, allowing two professional union buster to make critical rulings on the rights of working people, and many more.

But let’s not forget he promised to protect jobs in the steel industry, but failed to follow through on cracking down on China’s dumping of steel into the U.S. In 2019 alone, more than 16,000 manufacturing workers in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan lost their jobs. Promised to “bring back manufacturing jobs and invest1 trillion to rebuild U.S. infrastructure in Rust Belt states like Wisconsin.” But in his four years in office, Trump failed to advance any infrastructure legislation. Hey under Biden, he got a massive infrastructure deal passed unlike trump and has open the doors to increase manufacturing. With Columbus being one of those hubs for it.

TRUMP ABSOLUTELY COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT THE AMERICAN WORKER. He slapped tax breaks that gave the lower and middle class crumbs, while the elite got the whole cake.

A carjacking on the east side of Cleveland?? Really??
Not just on the East side, but in the parking lot....at the school....during school hours. Now....you want your kid to make it to a big time college but are you gonna send your son....who you theoretically love....to spend time in that environment?

You don't think Biden saying Republicans are threats to democracy is division?
What universe have you been living in these past few years? The Republitards are MOST DEFINITELY threats to democracy... The majority of them supported the Jan 6 insurrection and their orange-skinned leader wants to scrap the Constitution and the Justice Department and become a dictator... Geesh...

What universe have you been living in these past few years? The Republitards are MOST DEFINITELY threats to democracy... The majority of them supported the Jan 6 insurrection and their orange-skinned leader wants to scrap the Constitution and the Justice Department and become a dictator... Geesh...
Oh lets not forget (R)tommy tuberville or however you spell his name refusing to sign off on military promotions that hurts the people serving in the military and the military itself when certain positions are being filled..

7 percent last year plus 3 percent this year on top. Inflation still sucks. Prices still to high. Cant spin a 3.2 percent inflation when its on top of 7 percent year before.
Inflation is high because retailers are goughing folks under the guise of inflation. Look at the inflation numbers on the wholesale side of the equation.

know one thing, my investments are at an all time high, filling the gas tanks are painless and grocery shopping costs don’t bother me one bit. Spending power has always gone down, it’s the way of the world. You 401k and other retirement savings are tripling inflation.
Your personal experience does not equate to the experience of the nation as a whole. I can pay an extra couple hundred a month in groceries and be ok. Many others can't. Personal debt, mainly credit cards, keeps rising.

“The Census Bureau of the Department of Commerce announced today that the estimate of U.S. retail e-commerce sales for the third quarter of 2023, adjusted for seasonal variation, but not for price changes, was $284.1 billion, an increase of 2.3 percent (±0.4%) from the second quarter of 2023. Total retail sales for the third quarter of 2023 were estimated at $1,825.3 billion, an increase of 1.5 percent (±0.2%) from the second quarter of 2023. The third quarter 2023 e-commerce estimate increased 7.6 percent (±1.2%) from the third quarter of 2022 while total retail sales increased 2.3 percent (±0.4%) in the same period.

Census Bureau

This is also what drives inflation. Two-way street with rampant consumerism (can be good, can also be bad) and the emergence of a new-ish avenue for consumers to attain merchandise (can also be good as well as bad.)

Did wages rise? Yes they did but wages raised more under Obama. Wages are currently rising quicker now with Biden than they ever did under trump.

do I know off the top of my head what rights? Only one is I lost the right to be able to claim my union dues on taxes.

now what rights will I lose the longer trump could be in office, IDK, my union rights in general and our overall rights as workers. Trump was already starting to stack the NLRB, appointing union busting officials, and had stated the negative feeling against unions (cause they don’t benefit the wealthy business owner). He was definitely going down a path to make the entire US right to work. His appointments to key offices, including Eugene Scalia as secretary of labor, a union-busting corporate lawyer, and nominating Andrew Puzder as secretary of labor, despite his career-long record of disregarding the welfare of working people. William Emanuel and Marvin Kaplan to the National Labor Relations Board, allowing two professional union buster to make critical rulings on the rights of working people, and many more.

But let’s not forget he promised to protect jobs in the steel industry, but failed to follow through on cracking down on China’s dumping of steel into the U.S. In 2019 alone, more than 16,000 manufacturing workers in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan lost their jobs. Promised to “bring back manufacturing jobs and invest1 trillion to rebuild U.S. infrastructure in Rust Belt states like Wisconsin.” But in his four years in office, Trump failed to advance any infrastructure legislation. Hey under Biden, he got a massive infrastructure deal passed unlike trump and has open the doors to increase manufacturing. With Columbus being one of those hubs for it.

TRUMP ABSOLUTELY COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT THE AMERICAN WORKER. He slapped tax breaks that gave the lower and middle class crumbs, while the elite got the whole cake.
according to the US census bureau the mediun household income was increased to $65,000between 2016 and 2020... between 2011 and 2015 it was $58,800...

something tells me you are a Union DUDE? is that correct?

do you work in the automotive industry?

hell yeah, I respect this worker. 💪🏻

according to the US census bureau the mediun household income was increased to $65,000between 2016 and 2020... between 2011 and 2015 it was $58,800...

something tells me you are a Union DUDE? is that correct?

do you work in the automotive industry?
"Pennsylvania saw its typical household’s income growth slow from 6.2% in Obama’s last three years to 4.7% in Trump’s first three years, while median household income growth in Wisconsin declined from 7.1% to 6%. In New Hampshire typical household income growth slowed from 7.2% between 2013 and 2016 to 3.1% from 2016 to 2019, while in Iowa it slowed from 4.5% to 3%. Nationally, median family income growth in Trump’s first three years was almost identical to the rate of growth in the three years prior to his presidency, according to one of the two main Census surveys. A second Census survey shows that median household income growth actually slowed in Trump’s first three years to 2.1% annually compared with 2.6% annually during Obama’s last three years."

"Measured by median household income, however, 26 states saw slower growth under Trump even before the pandemic – including in half of the 2020 battleground states identified by The Cook Political Report, a nonpartisan newsletter that analyzes campaigns and elections. They include Georgia, North Carolina and Ohio, along with Iowa, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. In addition, two states with battleground districts, Maine and Nebraska, saw median household income growth slow in real terms. The slowing income growth in most states during the Trump years came despite the fact that the president inherited a strong economy, unlike his predecessor, who took office during the worst downturn since the Great Depression. Obama was carrying us out of a very deep and long recession, and Trump inherited that. If anything, it's notable that real income didn't rise any faster under Trump than it did under Obama, despite the stimulus that his tax cuts were supposed to provide,” said Nari Rhee, director of the retirement security program at the University of California, Berkeley’s Center for Labor Research and Education."

"Stephen Moore, Trump’s former economic adviser and a senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation, has recently argued that Trump rescued an economy in serious financial trouble. Family incomes surged to record-high levels in 2017, 2018 and 2019 as deregulation and tax cuts fueled a powerful engine," Moore wrote in an editorial earlier this month. Yet, for the first half of the Trump administration, during 2017 and 2018, real income growth for the typical household grew at less than half the rate it did in the two years before he took office, according to a previous analysis by Capital & Main and the Economic Policy Institute."

----

food for thought...

Proud IBEW member and gladly support all unions.

Either way Bidenomics sucks for the majority of the country.
Its the complete opposite of Reagan's god awful trickle down effect. Sucks for the majority of the country?

bidenomics sure as hell doesn't favor the rich and has been a lot lore proactive for workers and unions, how does that suck for a majority of the country?

quit watching CNN... maybe you would understand then
Quit watching FOX, OAN, NewsMax, InfoWars, and any of the other right-wing fake news propaganda sites.... Maybe you would understand then

Aren't you late for tonight's Q-a-Nut meeting? Word is the JFK Jr is going to speak and there is video of Tom Hanks drinking the blood of a baby.....

Have you bought the latest set of Chump's NFT cards? I hear for the low, low price of $4700 you get all 47 cards plus a bonus card with his amazingly handsome mug shot AND a piece of the suit he wore for the mug shot.... Now that is quite a deal!!!!!! Better order soon before the rest of his looney, brainwashed minions gobble them up!!!!!