Votes: 54 32.5%
  • Anderson by 1-8

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Anderson by 9-16

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Anderson by 17+

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
2 of those drops would have been TDs, the other would've gained a lot of yards. But that's fine, the drops didn't hurt them at all.

Again, Massillon has one hell of a defense, and hopefully they pull it out next week.
No they wouldn’t have, there were Tigers right there.
Anderson had a 57 game streak of scoring 10 + and a 45 game streak of 20 + Buh bye 😂😂

I now see why everyone hates Massillon fans so much.

The whole week while everyone was saying they'd win, it was woah is me, why are we the underdog.

Now it's over the top gloating like a bunch of whiny kids.

You are like the super hot chick that everyone hates because she is a to everyone and cries nonstop about not being able to hold onto a dude or why she has no friends.

Seriously, I used to think Elder had the worst fans, now I know better.

The whole week while everyone was saying they'd win, it was woah is me, why are we the underdog.

You are like the super hot chick that everyone hates because she is a to everyone and cries nonstop about not being able to hold onto a dude or why she has no friends.

We’re not gloating, you’re just saying things that are obviously false.

Andersons first drive was what most people expected the game to be like. Massillon adjusted and shut it down. You could tell Andersons qb wasn’t used to that pressure. He was shook. Massillons D line was the difference maker. Getting pressure rushing 3 is a luxury nearly no high school has. But hats off to Massillon secondary tackling in space too. They definitely did their job. Whether or not the drops resulted in less scores is kinda a moot point. Those drops had a lot to do with how physical Massillon was playing them. They heard foot steps all night which led to drops. That’s just part of football. Massillon dominated.

Says the guy saying if they didn’t drop passes they would have scored 28 etc.
Anderson was horrible and it showed tonight the game is over and we are on to the next.
Buh bye

Andersons first drive was what most people expected the game to be like. Massillon adjusted and shut it down. You could tell Andersons qb wasn’t used to that pressure. He was shook. Massillons D line was the difference maker. Getting pressure rushing 3 is a luxury nearly no high school has. But hats off to Massillon secondary tackling in space too. They definitely did their job. Whether or not the drops resulted in less scores is kinda a moot point. Those drops had a lot to do with how physical Massillon was playing them. They heard foot steps all night which led to drops. That’s just part of football. Massillon dominated.
Agreed, seemed to me they looked scared of being shellacked once they caught the ball.....

2 of those drops would have been TDs, the other would've gained a lot of yards. But that's fine, the drops didn't hurt them at all.

Again, Massillon has one hell of a defense, and hopefully they pull it out next week.
Ohh now 1 maybe, but I did not see the speed by Anderson to guarantee a score on any play! They had really nice athletic tight ends though. I would say this Massillon faced some legit QBs this year. GA, DE, then DC. All posed issues at times and prepared the D!

Things work until they don't. If you're a one-trick pony and the horse gets shot...
Gotta give Moore a lot of credit for the dimension the Tigers have. (And the men for executing.) We have had to play a lot of different types of game this year. And they’ve excelled at all of them.

Really nice hitting that hole in the zone for the first down in the 2Q(?). Don’t see a ton of that, but clearly coaches saw it there and dialed it up when needed.

Nice seeing Massillon play a pretty much penalty free game. Hope they do the same Thursday.
Kinda happy for some of Anderson’s dropped passes, because a hit on a defenseless was surely coming the way they were slinging them right where our backs/safeties were lurking. And I could totally see a ref calling that—seen that movie before.

Yes, tight, mostly penalty-free game. The pass interference on the sideline was probably a smart play. Looked a little like a push-off before the jersey grab, but I’d need to see the replay.

A little surprised they didn’t call us for PI on the almost TD pass to the goal line. A lot going on there seemingly long before the ball dropped in.

Last edited:

I can see a version of this game that was closer for sure. Two home run balls by Massillon to start the game wouldn't happen every time these teams meet. However they did and the game got away from a Anderson Then they lost some 4th down gambles that had paid off all year.

Props to Anderson for a good year. The offense looked cool and I could see why it's successful.

I think the Massillon coaches did a great job of scouting Anderson and the kids executed.

Props to Anderson. They did their push ups when they didn’t do their job. That is the first in many years of games I have a seen a team do that in that manner!

Yeah that was cool... And how they pace the offense as well. Coach has them run a lot of gasses apparently.. Cardio!

Massillon 56, Anderson 34.
Question is which quarter the Tigers score their 40th point. My guess is 3rd quarter.
If the Tigers defense is not as good as I think they are (which is pretty good), then Massillon 69, Anderson 56.
3rd quarter for the 40th point. 55 total points. Sounds about right. Finish your title run next weekend, Tigers.

Last edited:

That was downright surgical wasn’t it? The book odds for holding them scoreless after that td was probably 99:1. Wow. This D is tough, and smart. Keep it going Tigers! One more!