Do not take Ivermectin to treat Covid

Is that your opinion? If a doctor prescribes it are you in a position to tell him he is wrong to prescribe it?
There are MAGA doctors … who disregard science … so yes … all the legitimate studies have said it doesn’t work … the only studies that say it does work are flawed, in fact, most of them have admitted that … but keep believing what you want, because Joe Rogan told you so

There are MAGA doctors … who disregard science … so yes … all the legitimate studies have said it doesn’t work … the only studies that say it does work are flawed, in fact, most of them have admitted that … but keep believing what you want, because Joe Rogan told you so
Maga doctors lol. So I should address you as Dr.Joesports? Are you a shade tree lawyer in your spare time?

That is not what the MAGA nuts are taking unless they have a pharmacy at Tractor Supply Company. The nuts are afraid of an FDA approved vax successfully injected into millions of arms but will run out to the feed store and ingest horse paste.

Let us know when you start having heart issues from your continued use of The Vax. What version have you shot up with lately?

It’s impressive the amount of effort given to prove something didn’t work. Seems oddly disproportionate given there are likely many, many drugs that were used to help people dealing with a new virus. Perhaps if an equal amount of effort had gone into finding drugs that did work we would have been better off.

It’s impressive the amount of effort given to prove something didn’t work. Seems oddly disproportionate given there are likely many, many drugs that were used to help people dealing with a new virus. Perhaps if an equal amount of effort had gone into finding drugs that did work we would have been better off.
They did … remember operation warp speed?

You bring up the fact that Trump did indeed sped up the vaccine process, but it seems alot of his “minions” still didn’t just take it bc he said you should. Where as a Ton of left leaners just jumped right in bc President Biden said you can’t get COVID if you get the Vaccine. Also Intervectin isn’t just a horse de-wormer. People take a shot of whiskey to “sweat” out the a cold or even the flu. There are a million home remedies for a lot of maladies.

As long as you admit the vaccine does not prevent the recipient from getting COVID, nor the transmission of it.
Done! Let’s move on. Lol

I travel a lot so I was vaccinated 4 times and finally got Covid in May (after my last vax wore off by several month). It was not bad for me. Mild cold.

The vax works. But I can tell you I’m not getting the vax again.

I do not agree with mask mandates (but will abide) and certain vaccination requirements. I also do not agree with the degree to which we shut down. We hurt more than we helped in many instances, schools and children being one of those aspects.

Done! Let’s move on. Lol

I travel a lot so I was vaccinated 4 times and finally got Covid in May (after my last vax wore off by several month). It was not bad for me. Mild cold.

The vax works. But I can tell you I’m not getting the vax again.

I do not agree with mask mandates (but will abide) and certain vaccination requirements. I also do not agree with the degree to which we shut down. We hurt more than we helped in many instances, schools and children being one of those aspects.
You had a mild case, because, like all viruses, they become watered down, and are less virulent as time goes on.

I am unvaccinated, and have probably had COVID three times, maybe four since July 2021. Nothing too serious, but it seems to linger longer than the common cold.

A lot of Right Wing conspiracy sites and Fox News commentators have suggested taking this Horse medication. PLEASE DO NOT!!!!
Probably best not to listen to this guy...
" "

History teaches us!! Read all the post pushing lies.
1711333786445.png

Ivermectin saved millions, remdesivir and the vent killed millions...who to trust?

If a loved one was to get severe covid right now and your choice is Remdesivir, Ivermectin or nothing... which do you go with?

Cow dewormer saved “millions”? You honestly believe “millions” actually took cow dewormer to fight off covid? Not 1 million but “ millions” plural…so how many millions actually took cow dewormer? 2 million, 5 million, 10 million, 50 million?

Yes, before Covid there were a few African herdsman who took cow dewormer because it was available to them & they couldn’t afford anything else. But “millions” were saved from Covid thanks to cow dewormer..….so what was the sales of cow dewormer in 2019 compared to 2020 and 2021?

Question: if “millions” took cow dewormer and were saved from Covid because of it, surely there were a few/small percentage who had a negative reaction to it or perhaps unfortunately passed because of it. I did not hear of anyone passing from cow dewormer but then again I never herd of “millions” taking cow dewormer for the sole purpose to fending off Covid

I wonder if my medical insurance covers purchases from Tractor Supply.

Cow dewormer saved “millions”? You honestly believe “millions” actually took cow dewormer to fight off covid? Not 1 million but “ millions” plural…so how many millions actually took cow dewormer? 2 million, 5 million, 10 million, 50 million?

Yes, before Covid there were a few African herdsman who took cow dewormer because it was available to them & they couldn’t afford anything else. But “millions” were saved from Covid thanks to cow dewormer..….so what was the sales of cow dewormer in 2019 compared to 2020 and 2021?

Question: if “millions” took cow dewormer and were saved from Covid because of it, surely there were a few/small percentage who had a negative reaction to it or perhaps unfortunately passed because of it. I did not hear of anyone passing from cow dewormer but then again I never herd of “millions” taking cow dewormer for the sole purpose to fending off Covid

I wonder if my medical insurance covers purchases from Tractor Supply.
You do know there is a human version, right?

Last edited:
You do know there is a human version, right?

Yea, I know there is but I doubt the human version is sold at Tractor Supply. I also know Tractor Supply was out of cow dewormer for a period of time.

Should be ease to tract the numbers for human version cow dewormer. Sounds like the sales went from small to “millions”.

Are these legitimate studies you mentioned coming from the same people that told us to stay six feet away when standing in line and wear a cotton mask?

Everything you were told about Covid was a lie.

Aren't you the least bit embarrassed you feel for it and still clown yourself hanging on to those lies?
No. MAGA social media influencers were telling you to go to Tractor Supply and mixing up their own batches. Meanwhile we have doctors and hospitals that use medical science. Yes Ivermectin has a human form and is very effective life saving medicine for ...

Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.