2023 EBC Baseball

Well, I wouldn’t expect any of these EBC teams to make a run. Louisville just played their “NBC” part of the schedule and rolled through everyone.

Vs Marlington 9-4 W
Vs West Branch 11-1 W
Vs Carrollton 4-0 W
Vs Alliance 9-2 W

Total = 33-7

Some things never change
Might as well hand them the ebc title as well right?

Well, I wouldn’t expect any of these EBC teams to make a run. Louisville just played their “NBC” part of the schedule and rolled through everyone.

Vs Marlington 9-4 W
Vs West Branch 11-1 W
Vs Carrollton 4-0 W
Vs Alliance 9-2 W

Total = 33-7

Some things never change
It’s a bit different when facing others arms to be fair. But I get your point. I didn’t look but where any of those games vs EBC starting pitchers?

Vs Marlington 9-4 W
Vs West Branch 11-1 W
Vs Carrollton 4-0 W
Vs Alliance 9-2 W

Total = 33-7

Some things never change
"Some things never change" 🤓

Lol whatever helps you sleep at night...

Louisville is 8-2 against Marlington in their last 10 games. That dates back to 2015. That helps me sleep like a baby, Dukey
Congrats, a team that was on the fringe of D1 for years, and now is, can beat a D2 team. The sky is blue, MiniCornDoggy
Dudes work resume has Yappi Guru, Louisville Alumni Class of 1996, Louisville Leopard Dad, Unpaid-Voluntary-Out Yell the Other Parents from the Bleachers Assistant Coach, followed up by Louisville's career record against non D1 teams.

The feed was better before you joined. Good luck in the playoffs against someone your own size!

Louisville beat us and we pitched our 3rd basemen with ZERO innings pitched on the year. Good job Leps! I hope you take pride in that win. Somethings do never change and this is that Louisville folks are all entitled, piles of manure.
Your pitcher that started against Louisville started games this year against Poland, Canton South, Minerva, and South Range.
Looks like he’s probably WB #3. Looks like the leps pitched their #3 as well.
why are you making things up?

Didn’t Carrollton throw their No.1. Last night they threw seven kids, mostly JV.
Yeah, the leps pitched 7 different pitchers. And yes Carrollton threw their #1

Attachments

• 5ACDCF64-74C2-44F2-AAC5-E5D340ADBCEA.png
    5ACDCF64-74C2-44F2-AAC5-E5D340ADBCEA.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 41
It's crazy that Louisville, despite all their talent, in the five years the EBC has existed they haven't won a single league title in any sport. It's a remarkable fall from grace in such a short period of time

And some in Louisville wonder why the NBC disbanded. Good luck to the EBC in the tournaments. I actually hope Louisville does well also.

Is it getting to you AviatorElite?
It’s actually sad MiniCuckDog, but I understand… you see the banter between ppl in the conference and feel left out. Wanting to live in the past dominance in a disbanded league. Personally I don’t see the point of it but to each their own. You enjoy that conference title champ.