Tucker showing video of the Jan 6th , that has never been shown

They should all have been shot, they were trespassing on The Club, and you should be killed for that.
All true except for the trespassing. No one have been charged with trespassing. Are you saying that Rittenhouse had the right to defend himself when he was being threaten and attacked, but police officers don't?

Listen to the tape. You can hear one of the rioters screaming gun. No guns visibly drawn?
View attachment 39790
Did anybody forced her to try and climb through a broken window to enter a room that was barricaded to keep people out?

"Actually, "Thumper" a guy in Red Coat and hat seemed to elevate her and push her up into the window, yes."

He assisted her in performing the act she decided to do. Nobody threw her through the window.
Bottom line, everyone of the people who were inside the Capitol on 1/6 were there illegally and were breaking the law. What happened and is happening to them is on them and nobody else. They have no legal defense in being there.
that scene is at the entrance end of the Great Hall of the House of Representatives. Babbit was shot at the east entrance to the Speakers Lobby.

Your misconception simply illustrates how little the public actually understands about the Jan 6 events.

THE IMAGE ABOVE IS AT THE REAR OF THE HALL THE CROWD COMING FROM STATUARY HALL THROUGH THE ROTUNDA.
1678984843393.png

BABBITT SHOOTING IS AT SPEAKERS LOBBY ENTRANCE. SPEAKERS LOBBY IS BEHIND THE DAIS.

1678985142816.png

THE DAIS IS THE BIG THREE TIERED DESK WHERE THE CHAIR IS.

THE SPEAKERS LOBBY IS NOT REALLY A LOBBY ITS A HALLWAY WITH WOODEN DOORS ADDED AT EACH END.

You do realize Rittenhouse was found not guilty because he shot people that were physically attacking him trying to cause harm or death. He did not just shoot and kill anyone in the crowd and then get called a hero. I think the capitol police officer that shot her should have to prove his innocense in a court of law just like Rittenhouse was force to do.
The officer shot her out of incompetence, in my estimation. I just hope that he no longer carries at work

Listen to the tape. You can hear one of the rioters screaming gun. No guns visibly drawn?
View attachment 39790
Did anybody forced her to try and climb through a broken window to enter a room that was barricaded to keep people out?

"Actually, "Thumper" a guy in Red Coat and hat seemed to elevate her and push her up into the window, yes."

He assisted her in performing the act she decided to do. Nobody threw her through the window.
Bottom line, everyone of the people who were inside the Capitol on 1/6 were there illegally and were breaking the law. What happened and is happening to them is on them and nobody else. They have no legal defense in being there.
THE GUY YELLING GUN GUN GUN IS JAYDENX OR JOHN EARL SULLIVAN

1678986424441.png

THIS IS NOT THE THREE GUYS WITH GUNS POINTED AT THE DOOR AT REAR OF HALL. THIS IS BYRD IN HIS CUBBIE HOLE GETTING READY TO SHOOT WHOEVER POPPED THROUGH THE BROKEN DOOR GLASS BROKEN OUT BY ZACHARY JORDAN ALAM (HELMETBOY)

1678986585788.png

1678986880725.png

ALAM WAS INSERTED INTO CROWD FROM BEHIND POLICE LINES AT STANDOFF BETWEEN STATUARY HALL AND THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO HALL

1678987313661.png

THE CAPTION AT BOTTOM OF THIS IMAGE IS WRONG: THIS IS NOT AT THE SPEAKERS LOBBY IT IS AT THE STANDOFF BETWEEN STATUARY HALL AND THE HALL OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES MAIN ENTRANCE.

View attachment 39802

THIS IS NOT THE THREE GUYS WITH GUNS POINTED AT THE DOOR AT REAR OF HALL. THIS IS BYRD IN HIS CUBBIE HOLE GETTING READY TO SHOOT WHOEVER POPPED THROUGH THE BROKEN DOOR GLASS BROKEN OUT BY ZACHARY JORDAN ALAM (HELMETBOY)

View attachment 39803

View attachment 39804

ALAM WAS INSERTED INTO CROWD FROM BEHIND POLICE LINES AT STANDOFF BETWEEN STATUARY HALL AND THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO HALL

View attachment 39806
THE CAPTION AT BOTTOM OF THIS IMAGE IS WRONG: THIS IS NOT AT THE SPEAKERS LOBBY IT IS AT THE STANDOFF BETWEEN STATUARY HALL AND THE HALL OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES MAIN ENTRANCE.

THIS IS ALAM'S HANDLER
1678987816776.png

1678987878944.png

BELOW AT STANDOFF BETWEEN STATUARY HALL AND HALL OF US HOUSE YOU CAN SEE THE DIAMOND LATTICE IN DOORS BEHIND THE LINE OF POLICE. THIS STANDOFF WAS BROKEN IN BUM RUSH THEN CROWD SPLIT AND HALF OF THE WENT TO LEFT TO GO AROUND TO SPEAKERS LOBBY. THIS IS OUTSIDE THE MAIN REAR ENTRANCE TO HALL
1678987936392.png

HERE IS SCENE AT SPEAKERS LOBBY DOORS TAKEN BY SOMEONE NOT JAYDENX AT HEAD OF CROWD:

1678988164097.png

JAYDENX VIDEO IS ZAPRUDER FILM OF THE INSURRECTION AND BABBIT SHOOTING.

Two different subjects. I have advocated allowing police to use deadly force in any event where they are being attacked, beaten and having their lives being put in danger. You will never see me at a BLM demonstration. I will always error on the side of law enforcement. I believe the letter of the law agrees with me on the babbit,s shooting. I honestly believe the police officers could have shot more people on that day and they all would have been ruled as justifiable shootings. What rights did the rioters have in the Capitol on 1/6? How do you justify them being in the Capitol and performing the acts they committed?
Considering most were essentially trespassing I don't think lethal force was justified in most cases. Even if you're breaking law you don't forfeit all of your rights. Anyone beating on a cop gets whatever comes their way.

Considering most were essentially trespassing I don't think lethal force was justified in most cases. Even if you're breaking law you don't forfeit all of your rights. Anyone beating on a cop gets whatever comes their way.
I don't remember Bob advocating shooting to kill the BLM protestors when they were looting and burning cities back during the summer of love. Now he's channeling Genghis Khan and claiming police should shoot everyone who steps out of line at these riots.

I suspect that Bob is fine with cops shooting & killing MAGA folks. But in order to maintain his membership in the magical middle he has to pretend he would also have been fine with shooting & killing BLM & Antifa people. Funny how I don't remember him posting this PRIOR to 1/6 in response to all the BLM looting/arson fests, er, "protests" that were going on.

that scene is at the entrance end of the Great Hall of the House of Representatives. Babbit was shot at the east entrance to the Speakers Lobby.

Your misconception simply illustrates how little the public actually understands about the Jan 6 events.
It doesn't matter. Everyone who was in the Capitol were there illegally. They were not wanted there. There were armed officers all through the building. Mass shootings could have occurred and they would have been justified shootings. There are no misconceptions and nothing more needs to be understood than a bunch of people took it upon themselves to break the law on 1/6. No one was forced, invited or commanded to break the law. That is on them and no one else. Can you justify the rioters actions on that day?

We agree. Someone stated there was a gun and a gun can clearly be seen. There is absolutely no excuse for Babbitt to be in the Capitol. There is absolutely no reason for Babbitt to climb through a broken window to try and enter a room that is barricaded to keep people out. What are you trying to prove with your picture montage? There is absolutely nothing you can say or show that exonerates any of the rioters actions on that day.
They knowingly and intentionally broke the law of their own free will. I am all for punishing and pursuing any and all people who committed a crime on that day. You are opposed to that?

Quite obviously they feel terrorism isn't one of the crimes they are charging the rioters with. Trespassing is another. No terrorism no trespassing.

"As of this week, more than 225 people have been accused of attacking or interfering with the police that day. About 275 have been charged with what the government describes as the chief political crime on Jan. 6: obstructing Congress’s duty to certify the 2020 presidential vote count."

If lethal force were used it is obvious it would have been deemed justified. The one case of lethal force bares that out.

tell me how this USCP officer permits ALAM to throw fists on either side of him inches away from his head, unless he KNOWS ALAM is not going to strike him?

1678990731530.png

in this video.

you are the last line of defense between violent insurrectionists and the Speakers Lobby there are a lot of people still in the chamber and this is your defense posture?

I think I might have been a bit more agressive. last line of defense those three guys standing there like Gomer freaking Pyle.

1678995146292.png

I don't remember Bob advocating shooting to kill the BLM protestors when they were looting and burning cities back during the summer of love. Now he's channeling Genghis Khan and claiming police should shoot everyone who steps out of line at these riots.

I suspect that Bob is fine with cops shooting & killing MAGA folks. But in order to maintain his membership in the magical middle he has to pretend he would also have been fine with shooting & killing BLM & Antifa people. Funny how I don't remember him posting this PRIOR to 1/6 in response to all the BLM looting/arson fests, er, "protests" that were going on.
Very funny lotty. Whatever makes you feel better. I have been nothing but consistent. You can't defend your 1/6 hero's so it must be someone else's fault. I have blamed Floyd from day one just the same as I blamed Babbitt. I don't support any lawbreaking riots. I believe in peaceful demonstrations. I want swift justice for anyone who use these demonstrations for illegal activities. What is fun about being in the middle is watching the left supporting their criminals and the right defending their criminals. Are you that so insecure lotty that anyone who doesn't agree and think as you do they scare you? You're ok when I lambast Biden, but if I lambast Trump you think I have to be a card carrying liberal. The thing is lotty is you are unable to look at any other side or opinion other than your own. You are the radical right on this forum.

Last edited:
tell me how this USCP officer permits ALAM to throw fists on either side of him inches away from his head, unless he KNOWS ALAM is not going to strike him?

View attachment 39812

in this video.

you are the last line of defense between violent insurrectionists and the Speakers Lobby there are a lot of people still in the chamber and this is your defense posture?

I think I might have been a bit more agressive. last line of defense those three guys standing there like Gomer freaking Pyle.

View attachment 39814
I don't know what point you are trying to make. I agree with you that anyone who committed anything illegal should be brought to justice. I still don't understand what that has to do with any other rioters who were breaking the law.

I see officers doing their jobs. One is a pro with the police baton.(y)
Good effort bob99 but there is nothing you could ever do or say to change the minds of those morons. There's no point in arguing with them they are delusional and will believe what they want to believe no matter what.

We agree. Someone stated there was a gun and a gun can clearly be seen. There is absolutely no excuse for Babbitt to be in the Capitol. There is absolutely no reason for Babbitt to climb through a broken window to try and enter a room that is barricaded to keep people out. What are you trying to prove with your picture montage?

1679000467434.png

There is absolutely nothing you can say or show that exonerates any of the rioters actions on that day.
They knowingly and intentionally broke the law of their own free will. I am all for punishing and pursuing any and all people who committed a crime on that day. You are opposed to that?
I'm just saying that the image you posted had nothing to do with Babbitt. your characterization of that event was just nonsense. in your earlier post.

THAT IS NOT THE BABBITT SHOOTING SCENE !!!

"disobeyed police commands and chose to charge police officers with drawn guns."

Where did you get that nonsense ? The man who shot her was essentially hiding in a cubby hole: Babbitt never saw him and he issued no commands. END QUOTE.

SHE DID NOT CHARGE POLICE OFFICERS WITH DRAWN GUNS AS IN THE IMAGE YOU POSTED THIS ONE: THAT IS NOT THE BABITT SHOOTING SCENE

I don't know what point you are trying to make. I agree with you that anyone who committed anything illegal should be brought to justice. I still don't understand what that has to do with any other rioters who were breaking the law.
BABBITT DID NO CHARGE MULTIPLE OFFICERS WITH DRAWN GUNS AND THERE WERE NO COMMANDS ISSUED TO HER YOUR IMAGE IS NOT OF BABBITT SHOOTING

We agree. Someone stated there was a gun and a gun can clearly be seen. There is absolutely no excuse for Babbitt to be in the Capitol. There is absolutely no reason for Babbitt to climb through a broken window to try and enter a room that is barricaded to keep people out. What are you trying to prove with your picture montage? There is absolutely nothing you can say or show that exonerates any of the rioters actions on that day.
THIS IS NOT BABBITT SHOOTING SCENE.

1679001088432.png

Good effort bob99 but there is nothing you could ever do or say to change the minds of those morons. There's no point in arguing with them they are delusional and will believe what they want to believe no matter what.
I hear you brother, but most of them are intelligent people who you can actually carry on a conversation with. The lunatic fringe are entertaining. I enjoy watching them get shot down. When they start the name calling you know they have nothing and are going down in flames. (y)

1679001165298.png

THIS IS BABBITT SHOOTING SCENE JUST BEFORE HE FIRED

1679001559199.png

ABOVE NOT JAYDENX BUT DIFFERENT ANGLE: THUMPER RIGHT ARM SEEMS TO BE AROUND BABBITTS SHOULDERS.

FULL VIDEO:
43 SEC ELAPSED JUST BEFORE SHOT FIRED

THIS VIDEO IS EDITED TO DELETE USCP OFFICERS MEEKLY WALKING AWAY FROM DOOR AND STANDING ALONG WALL WITH HANDLER JG.
THE COPS MOVING IS CUT OUT.

(THIS ALLOWS ALAM AND OTHERS TO ATTACK DOOR ALAM USING KEVLAR HELMET TO KNOCK GLASS PANELS OUT.)

THIS IS JAYDENX VID :

SHOWS USCP OFFICERS MEEKLY MOVE TO SIDE WITH HANDLER JG AT 45:17 ELAPSED

1679002041971.png

GIVES CROWD DIRECT CONTACT TO DOOR, FREE REIGN.

45:17 THE COPS GET OUT OF THE WAY.

THEY MOVE OUT OF THE WAY STANDING ALONG WALL WITH HANDLER LOOKING ON AS ALAM BASHES THE WINDOWS OUT

1679002525026.png

Last edited:
View attachment 39826

I'm just saying that the image you posted had nothing to do with Babbitt. your characterization of that event was just nonsense. in your earlier post.

THAT IS NOT THE BABBITT SHOOTING SCENE !!!

"disobeyed police commands and chose to charge police officers with drawn guns."

Where did you get that nonsense ? The man who shot her was essentially hiding in a cubby hole: Babbitt never saw him and he issued no commands. END QUOTE.

SHE DID NOT CHARGE POLICE OFFICERS WITH DRAWN GUNS AS IN THE IMAGE YOU POSTED THIS ONE: THAT IS NOT THE BABITT SHOOTING SCENE
No one was invited into the Capitol. The Capitol was closed to all non essential visitors. The officer yelled at the rioters. The doors were locked and barricaded. What part of stay out don't you understand? I posted the one with the officers to demonstrate the officers were armed and could be clearly seen with their weapons. You can see the officer who shot Babbitt weapon clearly in the window. It doesn't matter. Babbitt was in the wrong and paid the ultimate price for her stupidity. The officer was exonerated. All verified in this article:

Based on Videos, Officer’s Use of Force Against Babbitt Justified
Many lawmakers and their staff members were forced to shelter in place, barricading themselves behind locked office doors.

Babbitt was among the first rioters to enter the Capitol. She and others with her made their way down to just outside the Speaker’s Lobby on the House side of the building. The doorway to the Speaker’s Lobby—a long hallway directly outside of the House chamber—had been locked and barricaded with furniture to prevent the mob’s entrance. Behind that door were members of Congress and their staff, with nowhere to run, waiting to be evacuated out another side of the House chamber.

This is where the videos pick up. (Warning: These videos show a violent act and may be disturbing to some people).

The videos show that a group of roughly two dozen people were attempting to breach the barricaded door. They had already smashed out several of the windows. People in the crowd shout at Babbitt and others to “bust down” the door. The man taking the video warned officers behind the door that “They’re going to push their way up here. Bro, I’ve seen people out there get hurt. I don’t want to see you get hurt.”

A plainclothes officer takes a tactical position just inside the barricade, half-concealed behind a door frame but with his gun clearly drawn on the rioters.Various eyewitnesses have said that the officers repeatedly warned the mob to “get back” and “get down.”

Babbitt nevertheless tried to pull herself through the busted out window. As she was in the process of doing so, the officer inside the barricade fired a single shot that appeared to strike her in the neck.

Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla., who was behind the barricade and witnessed the shooting, has since come forward publicly to say that he believes the officer’s action saved lives.

The officer shot her out of incompetence, in my estimation. I just hope that he no longer carries at work
True cabe. Your estimation. We were not privileged to be a part of the investigation, nor are we qualified to investigate and pass judgment. The officer was exonerated by those who are paid and trained to do these investigation.

No one was invited into the Capitol. The Capitol was closed to all non essential visitors. The officer yelled at the rioters. The doors were locked and barricaded. What part of stay out don't you understand? I posted the one with the officers to demonstrate the officers were armed and could be clearly seen with their weapons. You can see the officer who shot Babbitt weapon clearly in the window. It doesn't matter. Babbitt was in the wrong and paid the ultimate price for her stupidity. The officer was exonerated. All verified in this article:

Based on Videos, Officer’s Use of Force Against Babbitt Justified
Many lawmakers and their staff members were forced to shelter in place, barricading themselves behind locked office doors.

Babbitt was among the first rioters to enter the Capitol. She and others with her made their way down to just outside the Speaker’s Lobby on the House side of the building. The doorway to the Speaker’s Lobby—a long hallway directly outside of the House chamber—had been locked and barricaded with furniture to prevent the mob’s entrance. Behind that door were members of Congress and their staff, with nowhere to run, waiting to be evacuated out another side of the House chamber.

This is where the videos pick up. (Warning: These videos show a violent act and may be disturbing to some people).

The videos show that a group of roughly two dozen people were attempting to breach the barricaded door. They had already smashed out several of the windows. People in the crowd shout at Babbitt and others to “bust down” the door. The man taking the video warned officers behind the door that “They’re going to push their way up here. Bro, I’ve seen people out there get hurt. I don’t want to see you get hurt.”

A plainclothes officer takes a tactical position just inside the barricade, half-concealed behind a door frame but with his gun clearly drawn on the rioters.Various eyewitnesses have said that the officers repeatedly warned the mob to “get back” and “get down.”

Babbitt nevertheless tried to pull herself through the busted out window. As she was in the process of doing so, the officer inside the barricade fired a single shot that appeared to strike her in the neck.

Rep. Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla., who was behind the barricade and witnessed the shooting, has since come forward publicly to say that he believes the officer’s action saved lives.

UMMM. nobody is arguing whether it was justified or not as you see in this video there was a whole gaggle of congresscritters just inside.

1679003197762.png

what is at issue is "how did the crowd arrive there: who led them over to the speakers lobby doors??"

there were part of the crowd at statuary hall standof and all the sudden they split away from that traffic jam and went over to speakers lobby. why? who started the breakoff form main crowd seen in jaydenx video at 42:45 elapsed

all the sudden a bunch of people take off to the left down the hall which leads around to Speakers Lobby on other side of the Hall behind the dais none of these people knew where they were going

1679002931301.png

42:45 elapsed in the jaydenx vid

watch video starting about 42:30 elapsed and the crowd wanders over to the speakers lobby doors like fans at a rock concert going to another stage opening or something. they had no idea where they were going.

Last edited:
what is at issue is "how did the crowd arrive there: who led them over to the speakers lobby doors??"
The only issue that matters is what the crowd was doing there in the first place. They were in violation of the law as soon as they set foot in the Capitol. There is nothing they can say or do to change that one fact. The question is why do you support their lawlessness? You actually think what they did is ok and you admire them for their actions? You do not support law enforcement? I am against defunding the police. We must be on opposite sides of that issue🤷‍♂️