Tucker showing video of the Jan 6th , that has never been shown

Yes, they sell to their audience what they want to hear even if they don't believe in it themselves. Fox (though FOX's website looks like a tabloid) and CNN websites among others are more factual than the talking heads on prime time TV.
Try watching a major political news story on CNN and then turn to FOX. Same story, two totally different takes. But you are telling they are both factual. How is that possible?

Yet they have actual proof of Tucker stating what he was reporting was false in the Dominion lawsuit. You believe everything Tucker says?

Tucker Carlson said he hates Trump 'passionately', lawsuit reveals ...
The latest filings in the case suggest Mr Carlson expressed his dislike of the outgoing US president two days before Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol to derail lawmakers from certifying Joe Biden's election win.
"We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights," he wrote in a text sent on 4 January 2021. "I truly can't wait."

"I hate him passionately," he added.
Mr Carlson, the top-rated host on the conservative network, also appeared to denigrate the Trump presidency in these private messages, despite lauding his achievements on air.
"That's the last four years. We're all pretending we've got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it's been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn't really an upside to Trump."

Apparently you trust Carlson. Report one way on the air, but thinks the exact opposite in real life. CNN and FOX are businesses with paid actors.
Good luck finding the facts.
When did Carlson ever say that he loved Trump? Are you assuming he did because he approved of his policies? You do realize there is a difference, right? Would you feel better if Tucker said he loved trump...would you trust his reporting more if he did?

When did Carlson ever say that he loved Trump? Are you assuming he did because he approved of his policies? You do realize there is a difference, right? Would you feel better if Tucker said he loved trump...would you trust his reporting more if he did?
Just face it that you and many other "Conservatives" / MAGA have been duped. Time to reflect. He also said that Trump was dangerous. "Deadly" You are nothing but a demographic to them. A money source.

Yet they have actual proof of Tucker stating what he was reporting was false in the Dominion lawsuit. You believe everything Tucker says?

Tucker Carlson said he hates Trump 'passionately', lawsuit reveals ...
The latest filings in the case suggest Mr Carlson expressed his dislike of the outgoing US president two days before Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol to derail lawmakers from certifying Joe Biden's election win.
"We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights," he wrote in a text sent on 4 January 2021. "I truly can't wait."

"I hate him passionately," he added.
Mr Carlson, the top-rated host on the conservative network, also appeared to denigrate the Trump presidency in these private messages, despite lauding his achievements on air.
"That's the last four years. We're all pretending we've got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it's been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn't really an upside to Trump."

Apparently you trust Carlson. Report one way on the air, but thinks the exact opposite in real life. CNN and FOX are businesses with paid actors.
Good luck finding the facts.
I honestly can't follow your reasoning. You are going to have to be clearer.

What I hear is that Carlson privately hates Trump, but he lied to aid Trump.

Now, I'm just a deplorable sitting in an easy chair in Ohio clinging to his guns and religion; I have been stinky and I very occasionally shop at Walmart. But that makes no sense.

That Carlson privately despised Trump is a known fact that goes against the conclusion you are drawing! I don't know what to do with that. I'm not sure that's fixable.

Perhaps thinking about all the possibilities and implications of Tucker's private, personal animous toward Trump in the context of his post-election coverage and comments might lead you to a more logical conclusion.

Last edited:
Do you think the police officers are doing a good job? Are they physically forcing buffalo head to perform illegal acts? Or could it be said they are aiding and abetting someone to commit a crime? Trying looking at things without a biased political slant and tell me what you really see.
I don't know what the officers are doing here, do you? They seem confused and not sure what to do. Funny given that the DOJ & FBI knew for weeks leading up to the riot that this could occur.

And for the record is Buffalo Head even guilty of trespassing? I'll defer to any lawyers to correct me here, but isn't there a legal principal that in a situation like this the fact that the police are offering NO opposition to Buffalo Head wandering around they're in fact conveying permission for him to be there?

And please Bob, all you have done is look at this threw a political lens. In fact I think you've been BSing us about being a "moderate".

Hysterical that MAGAs are defending this criminal idiot. He admitted under oath to the following:

• Chansley entered the Capitol through a door other rioters had broken open. He was among the first 30 rioters inside the building.
  • Chansley and other rioters went to the second floor of the Senate side of the building and "were met by a line of U.S. Capitol Police officers, instructing them to peacefully leave the building." Chansley challenged U.S. Capitol Police Officer Keith Robishaw "to let them pass." Chansley ultimately used "his bullhorn to rile up the crowd and demand that lawmakers be brought out."
  • Chansley went to the third floor, entered the Senate Gallery and "proceeded to scream obscenities in the Gallery," as other rioters entered the Senate chamber below.
  • Chansley next tried to gain entry to the Senate floor and again encountered Robishaw, "who once again asked him to leave the building." Chansley said others were on the Senate floor and he was going to join them; the officer followed him.
  • Chansley climbed the Senate dais and sat in then-Vice President Mike Pence’s seat, taking pictures of himself. Despite repeated requests from Robishaw, Chansley refused to vacate the seat. "Mike Pence is a f- - -ing traitor," he said.
  • Just after 3 p.m., "other law enforcement officers arrived to support (Robishaw) and cleared the defendant and other rioters from the chamber."

He was among the first rioters into the building after the Capital was breached. He did not casually enter by invitation. He was told to leave and did not comply. He used a bullhorn to incite the mob within the Capital to find and bring out lawmakers. He continually ignored officer orders to vacate. If that does not get you 3 years, I'm not sure what should. If he was a black guy who did what he did, you would have called putting a bullet in him a righteous kill for non compliance.

Just face it that you and many other "Conservatives" / MAGA have been duped. Time to reflect. He also said that Trump was dangerous. "Deadly" You are nothing but a demographic to them. A money source.
Oh gee thanks psycho it never occurred to me that Fox was trying to make money off me! Wow who would have thunk it.

And wow I can't believe that Carlson doesn't like Trump. But I have to tell you that about half my conservative friends can't stand Trump either. But most of them voted for him because we conservatives are adults and don't just support/vote for someone based on how likeable they are. I'll leave that to you guys on the left.

Hysterical that MAGAs are defending this criminal idiot. He admitted under oath to the following:

• Chansley entered the Capitol through a door other rioters had broken open. He was among the first 30 rioters inside the building.
  • Chansley and other rioters went to the second floor of the Senate side of the building and "were met by a line of U.S. Capitol Police officers, instructing them to peacefully leave the building." Chansley challenged U.S. Capitol Police Officer Keith Robishaw "to let them pass." Chansley ultimately used "his bullhorn to rile up the crowd and demand that lawmakers be brought out."
  • Chansley went to the third floor, entered the Senate Gallery and "proceeded to scream obscenities in the Gallery," as other rioters entered the Senate chamber below.
  • Chansley next tried to gain entry to the Senate floor and again encountered Robishaw, "who once again asked him to leave the building." Chansley said others were on the Senate floor and he was going to join them; the officer followed him.
  • Chansley climbed the Senate dais and sat in then-Vice President Mike Pence’s seat, taking pictures of himself. Despite repeated requests from Robishaw, Chansley refused to vacate the seat. "Mike Pence is a f- - -ing traitor," he said.
  • Just after 3 p.m., "other law enforcement officers arrived to support (Robishaw) and cleared the defendant and other rioters from the chamber."

He was among the first rioters into the building after the Capital was breached. He did not casually enter by invitation. He was told to leave and did not comply. He used a bullhorn to incite the mob within the Capital to find and bring out lawmakers. He continually ignored officer orders to vacate. If that does not get you 3 years, I'm not sure what should. If he was a black guy who did what he did, you would have called putting a bullet in him a righteous kill for non compliance.
And that one video demonstrates that all of your points above are either wrong or grossly exaggerated. No wonder you people didn't want the video released.

And please Bob, all you have done is look at this threw a political lens. In fact I think you've been BSing us about being a "moderate".
I sense good old-fashioned confusion. He decries leftist sources of information, but cites information from those sources and lands usually on the side of the conclusions those sources are conveying. So, confusion. I certainly am confused trying to make sense of it.

A contradiction in your reasoning process is supposed to make you stop and reconsider everything, not plow forward.

Try watching a major political news story on CNN and then turn to FOX. Same story, two totally different takes. But you are telling they are both factual. How is that possible?
It's very easy: Facts can be used to describe two different truths. I have a glass that is half filled with water: CNN says the glass is "half empty" and Fox says the glass is "half full". Who is wrong?

My question is what difference does that make? Buffalo head put himself front and center and made himself the face of the riot.
Is he innocent until proven guilty? Afforded all the protection under the constitution? It is the central argument here Bob. Was he treated as our justice system requires? There is a right and wrong side.

And that one video demonstrates that all of your points above are either wrong or grossly exaggerated. No wonder you people didn't want the video released.
That video demonstrates cops with him and is consistent with what he admitted to. He said they were asking him to vacate.

Funny how you just ignore his entry with the initial rioters who breached the Capital and his incitement of violence within the Capital itself.

Duped about what? Do we have a dementia patient as a president? Do we have unsecured borders, Did Joe get 13 US service members killed in Aphganistan? Do we have a crime problem in the US? Do we have a drug problem in the US? Is the majority of the media in the US Liberal? I could go on and on and on about truths that Tucker talks about.

We haven't been duped...Look in the mirror.

That video demonstrates cops with him and is consistent with what he admitted to. He said they were asking him to vacate.

Funny how you just ignore his entry with the initial rioters who breached the Capital and his incitement of violence within the Capital itself.
Imagine how overloaded our prisons would be if every BLM protester who didn't comply with a police order was sentenced to FOUR YEARS in jail? And do you have any evidence that Buffalo Head was violent? I haven't seen any.

Do you think the police officers are doing a good job? Are they physically forcing buffalo head to perform illegal acts? Or could it be said they are aiding and abetting someone to commit a crime? Trying looking at things without a biased political slant and tell me what you really see.
Aren't the police officers supposed to protect the Capitol building? WTF.

If you want to play this game...I see a guy with a buffalo head walking in a building. Seems innocent.

Is he innocent until proven guilty? Afforded all the protection under the constitution? It is the central argument here Bob. Was he treated as our justice system requires? There is a right and wrong side.
The DOJ withheld exculpatory evidence form Buffalo Head's lawyer. That's a big problem and should result in the courts rejecting the plea deal and his immediate release from prison. At that point either the DOJ put's a new less severe plea offer on the table or a trial is held. Whichever Buffalo Head wants.

About the same as the Jan 6 committee put on. I see what some of the other networks show of them. What makes the difference what the committee and Tucker shows? The left watches and believes the committee version and the right watches and believes the Tucker version.
What do you expect to change? Does anything exonerates the guilty parties on Jan 6? If Tucker's finds any more criminals who haven't been prosecuted, give the information to the House and let them run with it. I will be overjoyed if more bad characters get what they asked for.
The Jan 6th committee should represent law and order. Did they represent law and order?

There is a big difference between thinking that a four year plea bargain sentence is grossly disproportionate and not having a problem with Buffalo Head trespassing. I would think that as a self proclaimed "moderate" you would appreciate that.

And yes, that video would likely have resulted in Buffalo Head & his lawyer rejecting the DOJ's offer and going to trial. It was clear from the tape that the DOJ was overcharging Buffalo Head. It's quite common in criminal cases for the defendant to be found not guilty when the prosecutor inflates the charges.

But hey watch this video and hear the defense lawyer comment on this:

This is unbelievable and wrong. This should shake everyone to the core. This video says it all.

The DOJ withheld exculpatory evidence form Buffalo Head's lawyer. That's a big problem and should result in the courts rejecting the plea deal and his immediate release from prison. At that point either the DOJ put's a new less severe plea offer on the table or a trial is held. Whichever Buffalo Head wants.
Immediately

And you’re a valued member of the Dem party? Do they love each and every one of you and genuinely care about your well being? Or are you just a demographic and money source to them 😂

Duped about what? Do we have a dementia patient as a president? Do we have unsecured borders, Did Joe get 13 US service members killed in Aphganistan? Do we have a crime problem in the US? Do we have a drug problem in the US? Is the majority of the media in the US Liberal? I could go on and on and on about truths that Tucker talks about.

We haven't been duped...Look in the mirror.
For about the 100th time. All garbage as a result of failed Trump / Conservative rule. Don't worry, the Dems will get it fixed. Just in time for you guys to ruin it again. Do we have a gun problem?

And you’re a valued member of the Dem party? Do they love each and every one of you and genuinely care about your well being? Or are you just a demographic and money source to them 😂
I'm barely a money source for myself. Not a money source for anyone really. I don't kneel at the alter like you do. I have free will. Someone being gay does not affect me. I don't care about the color of someone's skin.

For about the 100th time. All garbage as a result of failed Trump / Conservative rule. Don't worry, the Dems will get it fixed. Just in time for you guys to ruin it again. Do we have a gun problem?
You are seriously a tard. Seriously, I mean....you are the weakest debater here...next to Voice and Meanmachine(Redandgould) I'd go line item by line item telling you how ridiculous your post is but I don't have time.

Do we have a gun problem? No, I don't. My safes full, I can't fit another one in.

I'm barely a money source for myself. Not a money source for anyone really. I don't kneel at the alter like you do. I have free will. Someone being gay does not affect me. I don't care about the color of someone's skin.
Yes you do....you think some people with darker skin should be treated differently than others. You are a racist..by lower expectation.