U.S. economy adds 517,000 jobs in January, unemployment rate drops to 54 year low

Many businesses has closed.due to trump awful job as a president.
Democrat shutdowns caused this. Democrats' riot crews before shutdowns caused this.

You are a gaslit dimwit. I am sorry you don't get it, but you are always wrong on politics. Just admit you vote for the handouts and shut up already, goofy.

Then why did you all use it when Trump was in office? The fact that our workforce participation is a little lower than it was pre pandemic is because of an aging population (which is the driver for the consistent drop over the last 20 years), and the non return of woman with kids and the over 55 crowd. Any other garbage you throw out there is total BS.
, liar

Democrat shutdowns caused this. Democrats' riot crews before shutdowns caused this.

You are a gaslit dimwit. I am sorry you don't get it, but you are always wrong on politics. Just admit you vote for the handouts and shut up already, goofy.
Can't argue with you
You think Republicans are great lmso.

Or don't work at all..which is often the case.
Workforce participation for 16-19 year olds is at a 15 year high. Say you are sorry for lying or admit your ignorance.

1675439959071.png

So, you are upset that fast food jobs go unfilled because young adults have found better jobs and only work one job instead of 3?

Interesting that conservatives do not know what unemployment rate means.
OMG are you dense. Fast food isn't all I was talking about but hey, You People be You people.

You are ignoring the data. The biggest drop off is woman with children and over 55 men. It's the people that were working that do not need to who have not come back. Per my point, that number is dropping very quickly with numbers like 500K jobs added in January.
Get back to me when young people are working again.

OMG are you dense. Fast food isn't all I was talking about but hey, You People be You people.
Largest job openings are fast food jobs. Those are the majority of jobs not being filled.

Not sure why you guys are so upset that things are better than you think. But you don't think for yourselves so I guess that has something to do with it.

Largest job openings are fast food jobs. Those are the majority of jobs not being filled.

Not sure why you guys are so upset that things are better than you think. But you don't think for yourselves so I guess that has something to do with it.
Well you might be right as I am not the expert on fast food that you are. However, much of my work is in hospitals. And I can tell you that entry level positions are operating at roughly 60%. Pre Pandemic they were largely at full employment. These are not minimum wage jobs and have great benefits.

Well you might be right as I am not the expert on fast food that you are. However, much of my work is in hospitals. And I can tell you that entry level positions are operating at roughly 60%. Pre Pandemic they were largely at full employment. These are not minimum wage jobs and have great benefits.
So because hospitals can't find people to clean rooms and wheel people around, you think they just sit around unemployed? What data do you have that supports that? Just maybe, despite how great you think these jobs are, that people are finding much better jobs and at higher pay where you don't have to work in a hospital?

So because hospitals can't find people to clean rooms and wheel people around, you think they just sit around unemployed? What data do you have that supports that? Just maybe, despite how great you think these jobs are, that people are finding much better jobs and at higher pay where you don't have to work in a hospital?
The fact that you think that is what these departments do shows how clueless you really are.

Meaningless stat.

The labor participation rate stinks, and that is all that matters. ELEVEN MILLION JOBS OPEN.

fjb

The fact that you think that is what these departments do shows how clueless you really are.
My bet is these positions you speak about are unskilled jobs whatever they are. Because if they are nurses and technicians, your problem filling them is not people sitting on their a** at home.