D7 R25 2023

How much does ST Paul return? It would be nice to see them back in the top 4-5 in the region. Knock those lousy Cubs down a few pegs.
There's some talent coming, but honestly, I'm not totally sure.

If St Paul does well, it'll be moreso a usual lackluster Firelands..

Speaking of which, and I've endorsed this in the past, I want those "lousy " Lucas Cubs in the Firelands Conference instead of New London. If I have to put extra $$$ into the collection basket at Sunday Mass to make it happen, then dabnabit, I'm doing it

There's some talent coming, but honestly, I'm not totally sure.

If St Paul does well, it'll be moreso a usual lackluster Firelands..

Speaking of which, and I've endorsed this in the past, I want those "lousy " Lucas Cubs in the Firelands Conference instead of New London. If I have to put extra $$$ into the collection basket at Sunday Mass to make it happen, then dabnabit, I'm doing it
YES!!!!!! A THOUSAND TIMES, YES!!!!!!!

It's 2/1 and I already cannot wait for football season.

Hello, my name is Aaron, I'm a footbaholic.

It's 2/1 and I already cannot wait for football season.

Hello, my name is Aaron, I'm a footbaholic.
Was just thinking about this last weekend watched the conference champ games....like damn, we only have 1 football game left until next fall. That sucks.

2023 Lucas Football Schedule
8/18 @ Bellville Clear Fork
8/25 @ Jeromesville Hillsdale
9/1 Smithville
9/8 Warrensville Heights
9/15 @ Ashland Crestview
9/22 @ Monroeville
9/29 @ Lima Central Catholic
10/6 Plymouth
10/13 Fort Loramie
10/20 Arlington
I think you guys finish 7-3 or 8-2 with this schedule. Losses to Clear Fork, Lima CC and maybe Fort Loarmie

No sir. 8-2 has been our best. Never even 9-1.
I think Dnis is up to shenanigans; I thought Lucas finished 9-1 in 2015, 2018, and 2021? According to recent pattern, 9-1 will happen again, 2024

BTW, 3 Firelands Schools on Cubs Schedule. Dammit, already......ha!

I gotta good topic for everyone. What was your team's most heartbreaking loss? It can be regular season or playoffs. Mine is 2019 Springfield . We was in it with Springfield but couldn't put it away, to say I was crushed was an understatement. We had the talent to win it all that year imo.

I gotta good topic for everyone. What was your team's most heartbreaking loss? It can be regular season or playoffs. Mine is 2019 Springfield . We was in it with Springfield but couldn't put it away, to say I was crushed was an understatement. We had the talent to win it all that year imo.
I have a few..

2016 Canton CC- A State championship game we should've won if perfectly healthy. And the outroute stepped out of bounds..

2019 Archbold- Hail mary into double coverage..

Was barely coherant for this one (I was 4) so I'll just Honorable Mention it

1998: Orrville. If you never seen the end of this game. It was literally stolen from us and theres no other way to put it.

I have a few..

2016 Canton CC- A State championship game we should've won if perfectly healthy. And the outroute stepped out of bounds..

2019 Archbold- Hail mary into double coverage..

Was barely coherant for this one (I was 4) so I'll just Honorable Mention it

1998: Orrville. If you never seen the end of this game. It was literally stolen from us and theres no other way to put it.
I'll definitely try and see the end of the game. I respect the Cavalier program! Very successful! My only honorable mention is Marion Local in 2013. I thought we had a great chance all week just to get beat by 33. I always thought if we scored in the endzone in the first half things could've changed. Being down 13-0 at halftime was very unexpected by a lot of the state I thought though!

I'll definitely try and see the end of the game. I respect the Cavalier program! Very successful! My only honorable mention is Marion Local in 2013. I thought we had a great chance all week just to get beat by 33. I always thought if we scored in the endzone in the first half things could've changed. Being down 13-0 at halftime was very unexpected by a lot of the state I thought though!

At the 1 hour 41 minute mark

I agree!

At the 1 hour 41 minute mark
Funny you say that about refs and being housed. When we faced Springfield in 2019, we ran the muddle huddle and it was an "illegal formation" on a 2 point conversion to go up 21-13 when we ran it before with 0 problems. Then after we scored it once we had to run another play, which we scored and was in the end zone by a mile but the ref said he was down at the 1 inch mark. Was not happy about it.