Memphis Police beating suspect

Video of deadly Tyre Nichols traffic stop to be released after five ...
Surprised there isn't a thread on this. 5 black police officers fired for beating black suspect who died. If all or some of the officers were white, would Memphis be having large demonstrations and riots? Is it hypocritical on BLM groups that it isn't happening at this time? Should the color of the police officers skin matter?
If the victim were white would the city get looted and burned? More whites get killed by police than anyone else but, and I'm prepared to be proven wrong, I don't remember it ever causing looting and burning riots.

"The Rev. Al Sharpton said he will deliver the eulogy at Nichols’s funeral and will stand by the family along with civil rights advocates to ensure they receive justice."

“Firing these officers for misconduct is not enough,” Sharpton said in a statement. “Justice will only be served when all five are charged with killing Tyre Nichols for the simple act of driving while Black.”

Ok. Al Sharpton. Things are back to normal. smh.
So the black officers are racist Al?

Those darn black white supremacists.

You can clearly see by the posts from some above that the color of someone's skin does matter to them. You don't cry, why is St. Jude Children's hospital only for children. There was a protest in this matter. They didn't not protest because the the officers were black too. For now, BLM has a narrow focus. We need to hope the problem goes away and the organization is no longer needed or can refocus on other issues.
It's a grifting organization pushing a false narrative.

The ONLY thing disturbing is these lazy P*S clown criminals, many repeat offenders...getting stopped then RESISTING ILLGALLY and trying to make them victims...GTHOH Lazy scum quit acting entitled and OBEY the law like normal people do. They are trying to bait the officer and win the get lottery im convinced.
Obey a lawful order.

Or f—- around and find out. I know how to conduct myself. I taught my kids. I don’t care what anyone else wants to do when a cop pulls them over.

I believe what I see. So far this has been different. Two officers charged with 2nd degree murder. Are the officers being handled differently because they are Black? Who are you to judge who is following this? I am allowed to have my own opinions on this event. Disturbing that you think only your opinion matters and is accurate.
high five how i met your mother GIF
I’m sure the way that this is being handled has more to do with evidence and fact than anything else. When the officers are dismissed, and then charged, that seems pretty obvious.

Will there be any news when Black cops finally kill a white motorist?
Will there be celebrations?
or is this already happening and MSM ignores it?
I'm going to single handily burn down Berlin, Ohio - because my rage would have to be assuaged and it clearly is just and makes perfect sense. It will be a non-violent arson and looting. :)

I’m sure the way that this is being handled has more to do with evidence and fact than anything else. When the officers are dismissed, and then charged, that seems pretty obvious.
And with Al Sharpton on the scene it is business as usual.😁

There isn’t a thread because it hasn’t been in the news. The guy just died and escalated the charges.

That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t get much play. BLM certainly will not get involved. There is no YT to point at.
I don't know where you have been, but I have seen and read quite a bit of news coverage on this for the last couple of days. They sandwiched it in between all the mass shootings.

What a strange, bizzarro world we live in. Five black police officers beat up a black guy who was running from them and he dies, they all lose their jobs and are possibly going to prison. Three black guys and one white guy rape a college coed whose blood alcohol level was.319, put her out of the car where she gets ran over and killed and their lawyers says it was consensual. It seems to me that no matter what your skin tone there is a war against sanity

I don't know where you have been, but I have seen and read quite a bit of news coverage on this for the last couple of days. They sandwiched it in between all the mass shootings.
Right. You know that the guy was actually pounded months ago, right ?

it’s a weird situation. The lefty idiots in here can’t really get any traction on anything about it, and the righties look and see that things are operating pretty much the way that they should after such an unfortunate incident.

I was a maniac running wide-open for a lot of years. I’ve had plenty of run-ins with cops but I understand how to act.

I’m not part of a moronic subculture that “trains” it’s people with popular entertainment to wanna start up with a cop for any reason, to trust none of them, and to make heroes out of people that resist them.

I did not f—- around, because there was nothing to find out except when I get to make my phone call. I knew what a cop was and is, no one gaslit me into idiocy.

"The Rev. Al Sharpton said he will deliver the eulogy at Nichols’s funeral and will stand by the family along with civil rights advocates to ensure they receive justice."

“Firing these officers for misconduct is not enough,” Sharpton said in a statement. “Justice will only be served when all five are charged with killing Tyre Nichols for the simple act of driving while Black.”

Ok. Al Sharpton. Things are back to normal. smh.
Racist piece of garbage Sharpton on the scene in a split second, can his sidekick pos the "reverend jesse jackson" be far behind?

These two racist pos are always front and center at these "events", don't the victim's families have any self-respect to kick these aholes to the curb when they show up?

Last edited:
What a strange, bizzarro world we live in. Five black police officers beat up a black guy who was running from them and he dies, they all lose their jobs and are possibly going to prison. Three black guys and one white guy rape a college coed whose blood alcohol level was.319, put her out of the car where she gets ran over and killed and their lawyers says it was consensual. It seems to me that no matter what your skin tone there is a war against sanity
There is no war.. Delusion and the absurd are the virtue of today..
The founding fathers were of the enlightenment, the modern world is of the absurd.

Those who can make you believe absurditIes can make you commit atrocities. — Voltaire

The ONLY thing disturbing is these lazy P*S clown criminals, many repeat offenders...getting stopped then RESISTING ILLGALLY and trying to make them victims...GTHOH Lazy scum quit acting entitled and OBEY the law like normal people do. They are trying to bait the officer and win the get lottery im convinced.
normal people like Ashli Babbitt?

I will say what I always say when these things happen. When the police pull you over, if they tell you to step out of your car and order you to do the Hokey Pokey, put your right foot in, take it out, and shake it all about.

If they are out of line, get it straightened out with a lawyer in court. But if you resist, now you open yourself up to getting beaten. Comply and your chances of getting hurt are almost zero.

I seriously doubt these officers decided to beat the man for kicks.

If you comply and take a beating, I'm unequivocally on your side. If you resist and take a beating, the entire thing was in your hands and you chose wrong. My sympathy for you in that situation is minimal.
This is outrageous and Nazi-like in every way. Some guy with a badge and 12 weeks training needs to act properly. This never involved getting beaten ever. You are a believer in authoritarian ideas and against freedom.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
So death is what you get if you act out to a cop?
Obey. Submit. Eyes down boy! How dare you question ME!?!

Cops are not above citizens and their rights to fairness and respect.
Give me a break with the endless victimhood bs, these cops deal with scumbags every day, and it's enablers like you that make things worse.

Last edited:
A cop isn't a judge and the street isn't a courtroom. Do what the cop asks and you won't get killed. If you are wronged...wait until you get your date in court.
These "social justice" types kill me. Just treat these little angels with respect and all of society will be better off.
The insanity of the left knows no bounds.

This is outrageous and Nazi-like in every way. Some guy with a badge and 12 weeks training needs to act properly. This never involved getting beaten ever. You are a believer in authoritarian ideas and against freedom.
And you need to mature some and think deeper. The Left is so strange in how they use the term "Nazi" like it's some kind of reflexive catchall when they don't like something that violates their sick thinking.

I am not saying that the cops in this case acted properly and legally. The Tenn AG said the body cam footage is "appalling" and did not represent proper police procedure.

My point was that I am going to assume that the beaten dead guy resisted arrest. If you do not resist arrest, your chances of getting hurt are almost zero. Don't resist, comply no matter what, get a lawyer and fight that way. But if you resist, your chances of getting hurt are very high - regardless of whether the police are acting legally.

So, yes, that's very Nazi-like. Lol. What I'm talking about is saving lives and the health of people getting arrested. Given that some of those people are black, that makes me a weird Nazi. Lol.

Use the law, not your fists on the side of the road. What a monstrous idea. Good grief.

Last edited:
So death is what you get if you act out to a cop?
Obey. Submit. Eyes down boy! How dare you question ME!?!

Cops are not above citizens and their rights to fairness and respect.
It's the law, resisting is ILLEGAL...What part of acting entitled when a cop stops you, telling him" I dont want to get arrested today" ...What part of that do you not understand is a clown acting entitled???? No remorse for what happens ZERO . They brought it upon themselves 110%...

Last edited by a moderator: