Memphis Police beating suspect

bob99

Video of deadly Tyre Nichols traffic stop to be released after five ...
Surprised there isn't a thread on this. 5 black police officers fired for beating black suspect who died. If all or some of the officers were white, would Memphis be having large demonstrations and riots? Is it hypocritical on BLM groups that it isn't happening at this time? Should the color of the police officers skin matter?

Surprised there isn't a thread on this. 5 black police officers fired for beating black suspect who died. If all or some of the officers were white, would Memphis be having large demonstrations and riots? Is it hypocritical on BLM groups that it isn't happening at this time? Should the color of the police officers skin matter?
IT's like when they call each other N*****. They can beat and shoot each other. No biggie.

No, because the officers were fired and there is an investigation being conducted. Big difference between something being swept under the rug and no real investigation or firings compared to there being consequences to the officers involved. Disturbing that so many of you think this is a game or something that needs a scorecard.

There were protests and they resulted in the investigation, Once again you guys don't even take the time to read up before spouting off your nonsense.

No, because the officers were fired and there is an investigation being conducted. Big difference between something being swept under the rug and no real investigation or firings compared to there being consequences to the officers involved. Disturbing that so many of you think this is a game or something that needs a scorecard.

There were protests and they resulted in the investigation, Once again you guys don't even take the time to read up before spouting off your nonsense.
The ONLY thing disturbing is these lazy P*S clown criminals, many repeat offenders...getting stopped then RESISTING ILLGALLY and trying to make them victims...GTHOH Lazy scum quit acting entitled and OBEY the law like normal people do. They are trying to bait the officer and win the get lottery im convinced.

I believe what I see. So far this has been different. Two officers charged with 2nd degree murder. Are the officers being handled differently because they are Black? Who are you to judge who is following this? I am allowed to have my own opinions on this event. Disturbing that you think only your opinion matters and is accurate.
high five how i met your mother GIF

I will say what I always say when these things happen. When the police pull you over, if they tell you to step out of your car and order you to do the Hokey Pokey, put your right foot in, take it out, and shake it all about.

If they are out of line, get it straightened out with a lawyer in court. But if you resist, now you open yourself up to getting beaten. Comply and your chances of getting hurt are almost zero.

I seriously doubt these officers decided to beat the man for kicks.

If you comply and take a beating, I'm unequivocally on your side. If you resist and take a beating, the entire thing was in your hands and you chose wrong. My sympathy for you in that situation is minimal.

I believe what I see. So far this has been different. Two officers charged with 2nd degree murder. Are the officers being handled differently because they are Black? Who are you to judge who is following this? I am allowed to have my own opinions on this event. Disturbing that you think only your opinion matters and is accurate.
high five how i met your mother GIF
You asked about protests and there were protests. The officers have been arrested now. That is much different than other instances. The two responses below you clearly did not read the article you posted before making their posts. The sad thing is that it does come across that the color of the officers does matter. I agree with you that this is different and that it seems it's because of the officers involved.

I did not answer all your questions in my post. I was answering the is the BLM being hypocritical question with my No. I was reading posts as I was posting and did not go back and answer all the questions you asked.

No, BLM is not being hypocritical. It should not matter the color of anyone's skin. Sadly, it seems like it does matter. Especially to a lot of people here on yappi.

That is what BLM is about....it's in the name.
You can clearly see by the posts from some above that the color of someone's skin does matter to them. You don't cry, why is St. Jude Children's hospital only for children. There was a protest in this matter. They didn't not protest because the the officers were black too. For now, BLM has a narrow focus. We need to hope the problem goes away and the organization is no longer needed or can refocus on other issues.

Black on Black, don't look back

White on Black, you'll get whacked

You asked about protests and there were protests. The officers have been arrested now. That is much different than other instances.
Which is what I posted. We haven't seen any similar events handled like this. What is the difference?
The sad thing is that it does come across that the color of the officers does matter. I agree with you that this is different and that it seems it's because of the officers involved.
See. We are in agreement.(y)
No, BLM is not being hypocritical. It should not matter the color of anyone's skin. Sadly, it seems like it does matter.
And in the past the BLM have gone ballistic. Have they not?

You can clearly see by the posts from some above that the color of someone's skin does matter to them. You don't cry, why is St. Jude Children's hospital only for children. There was a protest in this matter. They didn't not protest because the the officers were black too. For now, BLM has a narrow focus. We need to hope the problem goes away and the organization is no longer needed or can refocus on other issues.
The problem of suspects getting hurt or killed by police has always existed and will always exist because of the nature of policing and criminals.

BLM is a Marxist organization that is using incidents of police-black interactions as a fig leaf to promote a Marxist agenda. It has never had any legitimacy and never will. It needs to cease to exist because of its radical leftist nature and its exposed corruption.

Any other narrative is simply a lie.

Not shocking at all.
Our Society is complete garbage.
Skin color politics being nothing but a scam/grift.

You are going to be held accountable for this by me the next time a black man is killed by white officer(s). Something tells me there will be a different tune sung then. But I'm keeping this one in a file. :)
Will there be any news when Black cops finally kill a white motorist?
Will there be celebrations?
or is this already happening and MSM ignores it?

"The Rev. Al Sharpton said he will deliver the eulogy at Nichols’s funeral and will stand by the family along with civil rights advocates to ensure they receive justice."

“Firing these officers for misconduct is not enough,” Sharpton said in a statement. “Justice will only be served when all five are charged with killing Tyre Nichols for the simple act of driving while Black.”

Ok. Al Sharpton. Things are back to normal. smh.

I will say what I always say when these things happen. When the police pull you over, if they tell you to step out of your car and order you to do the Hokey Pokey, put your right foot in, take it out, and shake it all about.

If they are out of line, get it straightened out with a lawyer in court. But if you resist, now you open yourself up to getting beaten. Comply and your chances of getting hurt are almost zero.

I seriously doubt these officers decided to beat the man for kicks.

If you comply and take a beating, I'm unequivocally on your side. If you resist and take a beating, the entire thing was in your hands and you chose wrong. My sympathy for you in that situation is minimal.
Amen.

I feel no sorrow for criminals who get the shiete beat out of them.

Right. Lol

There isn’t a thread because it hasn’t been in the news. The guy just died and escalated the charges.

That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t get much play. BLM certainly will not get involved. There is no YT to point at.