Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

One is asked multiple times to give them back and didn’t … the other voluntarily turns over documents that no one knew he had … but otherwise the same.
I give Biden a pass here as he has no recollection of taking these documents nor what they are about. Also the real similarity here is that the people doing this to Biden are doing it for the same reason they did it to Trump. They are trying to sink him. They don’t want Biden running for Prez.
Funny thing is that most of us conservatives don’t want Trump to run and we have said it repeatedly. But the cult on here have yet to receive their marching orders to throw Biden overboard, so they continue to defend the cognitively challenged dinosaur.

I give Biden a pass here as he has no recollection of taking these documents nor what they are about.
He seems to have had them for what six years. How can you say he has no recollection? Because he says that? Or someone told him to say that? Hear all the excuses about being so busy the last few weeks. I do not buy it. He is President now and he is proving you can be one and not work hard. Oh I forgot the only people that lie are Republicans. What a joke!!!

Did they fail to give it back voluntarily when asked and then ignored subpoenas and lied about what they had?
He did give it back when asked. They even had access to where the documents were stored and knew exactly what was there.

Just another partisan witch hunt. But tell me again how Garland has someone looking into Biden 🤣 when they raid his property and discuss openly charges being filed then we can say they were treated equally.

It's my understanding a third cache of documents has been discovered? Nothing to see here though.

I think it was in the same pile behind the Corvette. They say they found six classified now at the house. If you ask me just looking at how the boxes looked it appears to me someone had been going though them since being brought to the house, no way they came to the house looking like that. It is claimed Hunter rented that house from Joe for two years after Joe was out of office. Is anyone trying to tell me Hunter did not take a look see during that time?

One is asked multiple times to give them back and didn’t … the other voluntarily turns over documents that no one knew he had … but otherwise the same.
If I steal money from a bank and then use it to fund my business and then "return" the money to the bank years later as I worried that they were closing in on me would that give me a get out of jail free card?

Trump was NEGOTIATING with the DOJ & Archives over what he could and could not keep. He allowed agents to visit where he was storing the documents and followed their advice on how better to secure them. Trump's main argument was that the POTUS had wide ranging rights to declassify almost any federal document. This is a compelling & plausible argument and one that Trump may win before the SCOTUS.

In contrast Biden had NO right to possess classified documents after leaving office. The chain of custody was clearly broken and we have no idea who saw these documents. And given the behavior of his brother and son there are reasonable questions about whether these documents were used to further influence pedaling by the Biden family.

He seems to have had them for what six years. How can you say he has no recollection? Because he says that? Or someone told him to say that? Hear all the excuses about being so busy the last few weeks. I do not buy it. He is President now and he is proving you can be one and not work hard. Oh I forgot the only people that lie are Republicans. What a joke!!!
I wasn’t actually being serious about that.

I give Biden a pass here as he has no recollection of taking these documents nor what they are about. Also the real similarity here is that the people doing this to Biden are doing it for the same reason they did it to Trump. They are trying to sink him. They don’t want Biden running for Prez.
Funny thing is that most of us conservatives don’t want Trump to run and we have said it repeatedly. But the cult on here have yet to receive their marching orders to throw Biden overboard, so they continue to defend the cognitively challenged dinosaur.
I believe both parties would be better off if neither would run in 2024 … but I don’t see that happening … both have too big of egos.

Last edited:
Biden was when he said he did not have any knowledge of what the classified papers were about. How much you want to bet he stays with that lie?
If they were going to lie …. wouldn’t been easier to just throw the documents in a shredder … and not say a word about them?

If they were going to lie …. wouldn’t been easier to just throw the documents in a shredder … and not say a word about them?
Well that would definitely be a crime and believe someone would eventually leak…not worth the risk, political suicide.

1673883230114.png

Forgot to question one thing Trump asked if his lawyers could observe the search by the FBI and this was denied. From all reports who is doing the search for Biden? Do you not see a problem with this?
Yes Biden complied...trump obstructed and lied.

Forgot to question one thing Trump asked if his lawyers could observe the search by the FBI and this was denied. From all reports who is doing the search for Biden? Do you not see a problem with this?
If trump and his attorneys complied like Biden and his attorneys they would not have had to do a raid. He did not. He lied. His attorneys lied and they were caught in the lie.

So the fact that Biden's lawyers have turned in all the classified material only to tell us latter they found more is not a problem?
Did they say they turned in all the documents at his office and find more in the same place? No, they did with any good attorney would do their due diligence and looked at every possible place. understand the difference?