D7 R25 2022

We love you guys. Just tough love.
Chicago Fire GIF by ION

^ @Jake22 rn 😂

See what's happened - we've all become friends to the point where I take a shot at JFK about picking up players from other schools and I don't even make anyone upset anymore lol

Listen guys, this is all great and all, but us sitting around a camp fire telling each other how much we like each other isn't going to get us to 300 in the 2023 thread.....especially when we're already behind the 8 ball by 11 days.
To me, this failure falls squarely on @Hoist the Black . That dude could fill 47 posts in the time it took me to got get a cup of coffee in the kitchen and get back. Him ghosting us for the month of December has left a little Michael Corleone (D7 R25 thread participants) v Fredo Corleone (Hoist) taste in my mouth.

I hope he's ok.

If he is... anyone got a pond we can take him fishing on?

To me, this failure falls squarely on @Hoist the Black . That dude could fill 47 posts in the time it took me to got get a cup of coffee in the kitchen and get back. Him ghosting us for the month of December has left a little Michael Corleone (D7 R25 thread participants) v Fredo Corleone (Hoist) taste in my mouth.

I hope he's ok.

I agree. This is Hoist’s fault. Also, 299. Come on, someone out there has a hot take on standby. Now’s the time.

I hope he's ok.

Hoist may be Barbara Walters. She died, then no more post from hoist

Who will be the most improved in the region next year?

Who will have the biggest drop off? (We all know the answer to this one)

Who will be the most improved in the region next year?

Who will have the biggest drop off? (We all know the answer to this one)
Lowellville is the biggest drop off, duh. I think Lucas will be a threat to JFK, they played a tough schedule and it helps. I think R25 final 4 will be JFK, Danville, Springfield, and Lucas IMO. R25 will be solid again.

Lowellville is the biggest drop off, duh. I think Lucas will be a threat to JFK, they played a tough schedule and it helps. I think R25 final 4 will be JFK, Danville, Springfield, and Lucas IMO. R25 will be solid again.
Cant argue with any of this. St. Paul and Southern will be interesting to see how they compare to this years versions of themselves. Will St. Paul rebound? Will Southern fall back?

Cant argue with any of this. St. Paul and Southern will be interesting to see how they compare to this years versions of themselves. Will St. Paul rebound? Will Southern fall back?
I have 0 cares in this world for Southern. None. St. Paul has too rich of a history to keep going down. Give them a few years, they'll be back. As for the rest of the region, same thing different year.

IF Dalton drops back down I don't think we'll all be in the same region. I wouldn't be surprised if Lucas or Danville get moved.
Lucas and Danville would likely go to R27 if that happens. I think Lucas has been in every region but 28 since D7 came around. Unless Ohsaa wants to do what they did to us in 2019 and put Lucas in R28 like we were in R21 that year.