D7 R25 2022

Finish Line Win GIF

Just contributing to get this wagon over the line. Reply “me too” if you’re between 20 - 70 years-old and love high school football!

Dalton is legit in basketball I do hear...............Lucky they don't have Cornerstone or Richmond Heights on their side
Pretty good, yeah. Just got Wenger back from a nasty injury. Not sure if Kyrie Gault will be back this season tho. But still, better than average. We’ll see how it plays out! Just watched them rough-up Tuslaw last night. Looked strong.

Dalton is legit in basketball I do hear...............Lucky they don't have Cornerstone or Richmond Heights on their side

They actually changed the districts so all 3 now are all together and any school can be in any of the 3 districts. So while it’s likely Dalton avoids both Richmond and Cornerstone, they could be in the same district. My guess is Richmond will go in one, Cornerstone in another, and every other team with aspirations of winning a district title will pile into the other- so Dalton, JFK, Badger, Lowellville, Aquinas, Mogadore

They actually changed the districts so all 3 now are all together and any school can be in any of the 3 districts. So while it’s likely Dalton avoids both Richmond and Cornerstone, they could be in the same district. My guess is Richmond will go in one, Cornerstone in another, and every other team with aspirations of winning a district title will pile into the other- so Dalton, JFK, Badger, Lowellville, Aquinas, Mogadore
Hopefully Lowellville loses by 800

“Homegrown” is argle-bargle to a ‘T.’
See what's happened - we've all become friends to the point where I take a shot at JFK about picking up players from other schools and I don't even make anyone upset anymore lol

Listen guys, this is all great and all, but us sitting around a camp fire telling each other how much we like each other isn't going to get us to 300 in the 2023 thread.....especially when we're already behind the 8 ball by 11 days.

See what's happened - we've all become friends to the point where I take a shot at JFK about picking up players from other schools and I don't even make anyone upset anymore lol

Listen guys, this is all great and all, but us sitting around a camp fire telling each other how much we like each other isn't going to get us to 300 in the 2023 thread.....especially when we're already behind the 8 ball by 11 days.
You cheating rat-basturd JFK fans 😂

south park beat a dead horse GIF