CHL Basketball 22-23

My thoughts exactly Red! Reading was very athletic…could shoot and played great defense…wonderful game…We were watching Taylor-IH in the stands on the IH TV broadcast…another cracker!…this league is a night by night basis 😎well worth the price of admission…and a popcorn 🤣…shout out to my buddies wife for buying me a popcorn…Robert, she’s a keeper 😜

My thoughts exactly Red! Reading was very athletic…could shoot and played great defense…wonderful game…We were watching Taylor-IH in the stands on the IH TV broadcast…another cracker!…this league is a night by night basis 😎well worth the price of admission…and a popcorn 🤣…shout out to my buddies wife for buying me a popcorn…Robert, she’s a keeper 😜
Just keep buying the popcorn and pretzels I gotta keep my job ya know

Yea i saw that! Kudo's to them for still playing. I'm sure they could have gotten the game pushed back some with football literally just ending for them!
They don't really have any football players that are big contributors. I just think they've got some really good freshman

They don't really have any football players that are big contributors. I just think they've got some really good freshman
Their freshmen class is REALLY good. I watched both Taylor/Wyoming JH matchups last year and there were 2 or 3 kids that looked HS ready then!

Friday matche ups
Taylor vs DP (Taylor by 10+)
Madeira vs FT (Madeira by 15+)
IH vs MM (I'll take IH by less than 10)
Wyoming vs Reading (I'll take Wyoming by 5)

I think by Xmas we may have a little clearer pic how this thing may pan out.

Def think Madeira is top team.
IH/Wyoming next group?

Taylor / MM/ Reading

Then DP/ FT

We will see!!! Should be some great CHL action

I think by Xmas we may have a little clearer pic how this thing may pan out.

Def think Madeira is top team.
IH/Wyoming next group?

Taylor / MM/ Reading

Then DP/ FT

We will see!!! Should be some great CHL action
Not so sure about that Red. Based on what Wyoming did to Deer Park, they could be for real. Also still think that IH is top tier as well. Like you mentioned before, don't think that anyone is truly dominant so if anyone has a bad night they could lose. It should be a fun season!

Not so sure about that Red. Based on what Wyoming did to Deer Park, they could be for real. Also still think that IH is top tier as well. Like you mentioned before, don't think that anyone is truly dominant so if anyone has a bad night they could lose. It should be a fun season!
I'm not sold on the Wyoming big win over DP.
Deer park w/out Arrington is a really bad bball team.

If those freshmen are indeed Wyoming starters they will go through some growing pains playing some of the more experienced teams in the CHL. I would think Hauer and Svendsen are in the mix to start for the cowboys too.

None the less it's going to be fun to watch!

Agreed..everything is up in the air…nightly battles…each team needs to bring their best…high school basketball at the best…Let’s Go!

Where is Arrington??
I'm not sold on the Wyoming big win over DP.
Deer park w/out Arrington is a really bad bball team.

If those freshmen are indeed Wyoming starters they will go through some growing pains playing some of the more experienced teams in the CHL. I would think Hauer and Svendsen are in the mix to start for the cowboys too.

None the less it's going to be fun to watch!