Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

And the hits just keep coming. Dispatch is reporting that Ohio State president Kristina Johnson has been asked to resign by the OSU Board of Trustees after concerns about her were raised by staff. Will be interesting to follow this development.

I think you missed my point. Expecting Ohio State to keep winning 9 out of 10 years isn’t realistic. Michigan had a lot of down periods during the last 20 years. Harbaugh’s got them playing his style of football now. The Rivalry is back. It’s up to Ohio State to figure out how to beat them now.
I got you point. When the Big10 eliminates divisions in 24 and the playoffs expands to 12, OSU and Michigan can play twice a year. Keeping the game the last game of the year is stupid and hurts the conference. The SEC would never do this. Honest question to you, if this game would have been played in the middle of the season, who would be the top four teams right now?

LOL. There in and Day will be always be an insecure former New Hampshire QB. TCU and SC opened as 2.5 and 1 point favorites. The fix is in, they’re both losing. OSU and Bama are in. Georgia v Bama and UM v OSU. Too good for corrupt CFP to pass up. None of you buckeye honks deserve it but you’re getting another shot. It’s nearly impossible to crap your pants 3 times in a row eh.
I don't how to respond to that except to say that it must be hard to be that sad and pathetic. I can be sad and pathetic, but I'd have to work very hard to achieve your level. Perhaps it could be sped up with a severe emotional trauma.

It seems you missed the part where I don't desire to see them in the playoffs, but, regardless, try to understand that tin foil hats only seem attractive to those who wear them.

I got you point. When the Big10 eliminates divisions in 24 and the playoffs expands to 12, OSU and Michigan can play twice a year. Keeping the game the last game of the year is stupid and hurts the conference. The SEC would never do this. Honest question to you, if this game would have been played in the middle of the season, who would be the top four teams right now?
It would be the same as it is now. USC lost by 1 on the road to Utah and Ohio State lost at home by 22. USC has more wins over currently ranked teams as well, 3 to 2.

It would be the same as it is now. USC lost by 1 on the road to Utah and Ohio State lost at home by 22. USC has more wins over currently ranked teams as well, 3 to 2.
USC best win is ND at home and UCLA. Their SOS is below Ohio State. If they win they deservedly should be in. If they lost to Utah for the second time, they are not as deserving as OSU.

And the hits just keep coming. Dispatch is reporting that Ohio State president Kristina Johnson has been asked to resign by the OSU Board of Trustees after concerns about her were raised by staff. Will be interesting to follow this development.

Has anyone heard anything about her? This seems out of left field, well, publicly that is
Ms. Johnson is a lesbian and has been accused of being a leftist activist.

You can Google the petition some students and parents began asking for her resignation. How accurate or popular the allegations in that petition are is not clear.

My understanding is that Johnson had 2 stated priorities: covid containment thru mandatory random student testing (that some evidently strongly resented) and ending racism on campus thru an aggressive diversity/equity/inclusion initiative.

Some students and parents claim she was so focused on her 2 priorities that she was unable to address their priority: campus safety.

It has been reported that "staff" had concerns about her leadership which led to an independent investigation. The report was going to be delivered soon (or has been to the powers that be) and evidently was going to be critical in some ways of her leadership, so she resigned - perhaps to keep the report from becoming public.

Whether the leadership issues had anything to do with her covid and race priorities or campus safety is anyone's guess. If the investigation report is not made public, we may never know.

Just to be clear, none of the claims in the petition are known to be the cause of her resignation, but it is the only thing out there that offers a possible explanation of her resignation. The fact that she is staying on until the end of this academic term indicates that the issues weren't of any gross ethical or legal nature and more something along the lines of failures of leadership and mismanagement of priorities. FWIW

Ms. Johnson is a lesbian and has been accused of being a leftist activist.

You can Google the petition some students and parents began asking for her resignation. How accurate or popular the allegations in that petition are is not clear.

My understanding is that Johnson had 2 stated priorities: covid containment thru mandatory random student testing (that some evidently strongly resented) and ending racism on campus thru an aggressive diversity/equity/inclusion initiative.

Some students and parents claim she was so focused on her 2 priorities that she was unable to address their priority: campus safety.

It has been reported that "staff" had concerns about her leadership which led to an independent investigation. The report was going to be delivered soon (or has been to the powers that be) and evidently was going to be critical in some ways of her leadership, so she resigned - perhaps to keep the report from becoming public.

Whether the leadership issues had anything to do with her covid and race priorities or campus safety is anyone's guess. If the investigation report is not made public, we may never know.

Just to be clear, none of the claims in the petition are known to be the cause of her resignation, but it is the only thing out there that offers a possible explanation of her resignation. The fact that she is staying on until the end of this academic term indicates that the issues weren't of any gross ethical or legal nature and more something along the lines of failures of leadership and mismanagement of priorities. FWIW
And THIS is why the football team is SOFT

gee_g2544.jpg

If they go outside the university, I wouldn't be surprised if they go after Purdue's recently stepped down Pres.

Conservative, first cut by 5%, then held tuition and housing frozen for 11 years by recognizing inefficiencies. Created an entire new campus dedicated to research to business, with major engineering corporations planting sites. He initiated a plan to bring STEM into the inner-cities with the goal of increasing diversity of IN STATE students that qualified for Purdue. One year from concept to implementation, put the school into an abandoned warehouse on the Eastside of Indy. After one year and only a freshman class to go on, Indy said, build us another. Third year a school was opened in the shadow of the golden dome, who does na da for it's surrounding community. First graduating class quadrupled the number of Indy Public Minorities that qualified for Purdue and even more went to other colleges or post secondary. This is the sixth year. Indy has asked for a school in a third neighborhood. Gary is asking. Ft Wayne is asking. They'll be planted in Ohio, one way or another.

A compasionate conservative from Princeton. Indiana Gov before Pence. Eli Lilly CEO. Rides around campus on a hog, with wife on the back. He's 73. Could easily be off on retirement but instead wanted to stay and work FREE for the main fundraising arm of Purdue. I don't agree with all his positions. Voucher programs? He invented it. First to implement such a program statewide.

MR. Mitch Daniels. They call him "Daddy Daniels." If nothing else, his wiki will amuse.