“Being trans has not affected my ability to do this sport and being able to continue is very rewarding.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all will be glad to know that we won’t have to worry about this problem given the current trend.

I may not be up on my pronouns and transgender identify politics but aren't gay guys and the guys we're talking about on this thread completely different?

So can you enlighten us on what the hell violence aimed at homosexuals in a nightclub has to do with not wanting men/boys to claim they're women so they can participate in girls & women's athletics? So you want us to approve of biological males competing in biological female sports in order to prevent a wack job from hurting people?

And for the record do you even know that this was a hate crime? Maybe it was a crime of passion or grievance?

I may not be up on my pronouns and transgender identify politics but aren't gay guys and the guys we're talking about on this thread completely different?

So can you enlighten us on what the hell violence aimed at homosexuals in a nightclub has to do with not wanting men/boys to claim they're women so they can participate in girls & women's athletics? So you want us to approve of biological males competing in biological female sports in order to prevent a wack job from hurting people?

And for the record do you even know that this was a hate crime? Maybe it was a crime of passion or grievance?
First, I never claimed it a hate crime but when a dude goes into a gay club during a drag show and shoots 23 people, my guess is that he was not screwing all of them. Crime of passion. LOL. Gay people who cross dress are steps away from transgender. I’m sure the dude that mowed them down was just killing transgenders at the source.

First, I never claimed it a hate crime but when a dude goes into a gay club during a drag show and shoots 23 people, my guess is that he was not screwing all of them. Crime of passion. LOL. Gay people who cross dress are steps away from transgender. I’m sure the dude that mowed them down was just killing transgenders at the source.
Remember Connor Betts? Probably not, bc he was a leftist mass shooter and the media likes to gloss over them. I’m guessing if it were a far right, MAGA shooter, it would be the top news story instead of a middle tier one.

Or an terrorist attack like the Pulse. I'd say hate crime though.

Remember Connor Betts? Probably not, bc he was a leftist mass shooter and the media likes to gloss over them. I’m guessing if it were a far right, MAGA shooter, it would be the top news story instead of a middle tier one.
I never claimed it to be a MAGA. It is likely to be a person who hates gays and and supports positions that strip them of rights like marriage.

I never claimed it to be a MAGA. It is likely to be a person who hates gays and and supports positions that strip them of rights like marriage.
If that were true, it wouldn’t be trending below the death of the guy who played the Green Power Ranger. The fact info on the shooter is limited, should tell you it doesn’t fit the narrative that the media wants to push.

DerpV1, just so you know, this^ is a good example of rational thinking. Try it

If that were true, it wouldn’t be trending below the death of the guy who played the Green Power Ranger. The fact info on the shooter is limited, should tell you it doesn’t fit the narrative that the media wants to push.
We will see wont we. Your position has been noted.

The right to marry is not special.
A marriage is the union of a woman and a man. You people lie. Civil unions of whatever queer combo is a state issue. Pretty simple. Just because the lefty Freakshow hijacked the dictionary and changed it doesn’t mean that the population accepts it, any more than a shooter shooting at innocent people is being anything other than mentally ill and a sociopath. No excuses no reasons ginned up to support your political agenda. Lock the nuts up, and keep them locked up.

A marriage is the union of a woman and a man. You people lie. Civil unions of whatever queer combo is a state issue. Pretty simple. Just because the lefty Freakshow hijacked the dictionary and changed it doesn’t mean that the population accepts it, any more than a shooter shooting at innocent people is being anything other than mentally ill and a sociopath. No excuses no reasons ginned up to support your political agenda. Lock the nuts up, and keep them locked up.
An overwhelming majority of the US population supports same sex marriage.

Last edited by a moderator:
An overwhelming majority of the US population supports same sex marriage.

Where is the complexity in “record high” that your mind fails to grasp, I wonder ?
If you solve that, then try out other phrases like over-sampling of demographic, leading questions, sequenced questions or leading progression of inquiry, stuff like that

🤡

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the complexity in “record high” that your mind fails to grasp, I wonder ?
If you solve that, then try out other phrases like over-sampling of demographic, leading questions, sequenced questions or leading progression of inquiry, stuff like that

🤡
I just go with 70% of the population. Don’t overcomplicate it trying to make it look any different than it is.

The shooter uses 3 names with the middle one being ”Lee”. Never a good sign.
Folks who lived in the Baltimore and D.C. area about 20 years ago would strongly agree with you. I worked in Hampstead Maryland at the time and whenever it was time to fill up with gas, I would scan the area around me looking for the sniper while at the pump.

It quite literally is not

A person can call the long term queer cuddle whatever you want. It will never be a real marriage. It’s just fake validation and a bogus drain on spousal benefits for a living arrangement that typically does little to perpetuate society.

Nothing like those fat-bottomed girls, right ? Our ladies keep the world turning 😘

The right to marry is not special.

lol "Marriage" is not a right, and it is confined to the union of a man and woman. You're both horrible confused.

It's a religious ceremony. By virtue of that fact, it SHOULD be constitutionally protected free expression.

Weirdos on the left have perverted that little factoid. Just like they attempt to pervert all of our constitutionally protected rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.