Week 13: Kings (11-1) vs. Winton Woods (12-0) Round 2

kings missed field goal . WW gets ball but goes backwards. WW punts to kings 47. WW getting penalized a lot now.

Kings win

Don’t know what there is to laugh about. Two of the best division 2 teams in the state had to play before the regionals and one of them had to lose. Congratulations to Kings on a win that they’ve been trying to get for a lot of years. Congratulations to WW on a great season.
I’m just pre laughing at the flurry of excuses that are coming

One thing this game proves is how awesome the ECC was this year. Between last year’s state champ, Kings’ parity with the state champions, Anderson in the regionals (after whipping up on Edgewood) and Little Miami beating the 2 seed, this has been a year to remember for the conference.

WW picked the wrong game and wrong team to be lackluster. I could tell from the beginning Kings had our number.
WW didn’t play well against lasalle
WW didn’t play well against Ross
Instead of going forward, WW seemed to be going backwards the last few fs

WW offensive line was terrible, got manhandled
WW QB was very inaccurate, as I stated a few weeks ago
Our young DBs got torched early and often by a veteran QB
But WE ARE WW, it’s not the end, we know we’ll be back next year with great talent and will most likely playing kings.

oh by the way, can someone explain how kings or any team can go almost the entire game without a penalty. I think that is awesome that a team can play perfect football and not even have ONE penalty until 6 or 7 minutes in the forth qtr.
WOW, that is great discipline for any team.

Go Warriors

Congratulations to Kings! They came ready to play! It was definitely YOUR night and well deserved victory. Guess we’ll be the ones starting weights early! Lol. Good luck the rest of the way.

Proud of my Warriors they overcame a lot of stuff to stay in the game. We had our chances. Just didn’t get it done. We’ll be back! GO WARRIORS WARRIORS!

oh by the way, can someone explain how kings or any team can go almost the entire game without a penalty. I think that is awesome that a team can play perfect football and not even have ONE penalty until 6 or 7 minutes in the forth qtr.
WOW, that is great discipline for any team.

Go Warriors
...by playing disciplined, mistake-free football. Simple. Great game by both teams, WW a tough out.

* Before I depart, if Winton Woods going to run that style of offense the QB needs to be exceptional.