d5 region 20 predictions

Brookville vs MU and VV vs Madeira next week. Any guesses where they will play? My thoughts are Northmont and Monroe if both are hosting
it all depends on who’s willing to host.

MU vs BV: Trotwood, Northmont, or Butler- Northmont makes the most sense

VV vs Madeira: Hamilton, Lakota West, Monroe all make sense

it all depends on who’s willing to host.

MU vs BV: Trotwood, Northmont, or Butler- Northmont makes the most sense

VV vs Madeira: Hamilton, Lakota West, Monroe all make sense
Can’t rule out east either, I’m thinking Mason will go D1, WB/Tippecanoe is in this area as well.

Can’t rule out east either, I’m thinking Mason will go D1, WB/Tippecanoe is in this area as well.
wouldn’t be shocked to see WB-Tipp in Monroe or Loveland/Little Miami. but i think Clinton Massie vs Wyoming goes to Little Miami or Loveland

Previous talks of of Greenview and NE? Thought they were the answer to VV and Milton. Obviously they don’t play the level of competition of Swbl. Mark my words MU has there hand full with Brookville.

Previous talks of of Greenview and NE? Thought they were the answer to VV and Milton. Obviously they don’t play the level of competition of Swbl. Mark my words MU has there hand full with Brookville.
just a down year in the OHC as a whole it seems. first season in years they haven’t had teams advance to the regional quarterfinals

i’ve been saying greenview and ne can’t hang w mu or vv. you’re right i agree bville is toughhh

This is the top 10 best teams in this region
1.) Milton Union
2.) Valley View
3.) Brookville
4.) Preble Shawnee
5.) Waynesville
6.) Greenview
7.) S. Northeastern
8.) Finneytown
9.) Clermont Northeastern
10.) Madeira
this was preseason 🥱

Milton scrimmaged Brookville the week before opening week. It was a good scrimmage. The only unknown at this point for Milton or Brookville is Madeira.

Milton scrimmaged Brookville the week before opening week. It was a good scrimmage. The only unknown at this point for Milton or Brookville is Madeira.
Maderia is a unknown. Haven’t seen them or know much about them. I would imagine they are solid. Only loss is to a very good Wyoming team.

Top 4 are solid.
Valley View vs MU, Brookville would be very familiar opponents. Madeira plays a weaker schedule outside of Wyoming. That really doesn't tell the story for them.
Valley View's win over Ross suddenly looked much better with the Rams performance vs mighty Winton Woods.

Top 4 are solid.
Valley View vs MU, Brookville would be very familiar opponents. Madeira plays a weaker schedule outside of Wyoming. That really doesn't tell the story for them.
Valley View's win over Ross suddenly looked much better with the Rams performance vs mighty Winton Woods.
I posted my thoughts on the VV/Madeira thread. I am still expecting a regional final showdown with Spartans and Bulldogs but the Mustangs may have something to say about that. I know my predications and analysis are usually off to some extent but IMHO, VV may be looking at an upset this week.

looks like Northmont is hosting Springfield vs Centerville. it’s a shame because Northmont would be PERFECT for Milton vs Brookville.

I posted my thoughts on the VV/Madeira thread. I am still expecting a regional final showdown with Spartans and Bulldogs but the Mustangs may have something to say about that. I know my predications and analysis are usually off to some extent but IMHO, VV may be looking at an upset this week.
Talked to a Madeira fan and they are very optimistic about this week.

What cracks me up about OHSSA, they are supposed to be highly educated people. When it comes to business and common sense, they are clueless in Seattle. By playing that game in Xenia it will hurt attendance. They also cost attendance by their only online option to buy a ticket. A walk up fan can't get in.

What cracks me up about OHSSA, they are supposed to be highly educated people. When it comes to business and common sense, they are clueless in Seattle. By playing that game in Xenia it will hurt attendance. They also cost attendance by their only online option to buy a ticket. A walk up fan can't get in.
I'll always agree with you about the online ticket BS. And don't forget, highly educated can a lot of times mean detached from the real world, and insecure in their logic. A college degree sometimes hangs on walls to remind the recipient:

You got this, you're smarter than that uneducated guy you graduated HS with who owns an excavation company.

I'll always agree with you about the online ticket BS. And don't forget, highly educated can a lot of times mean detached from the real world, and insecure in their logic. A college degree sometimes hangs on walls to remind the recipient:

You got this, you're smarter than that uneducated guy you graduated HS with who owns an excavation company.
Truth!