#7 New Lexington vs #10 Bishop Hartley

Hah. Blissfully unaware towns that also get frustrated when it becomes apparent that “competitive balance” really doesn’t quite “balance” it as much as you might hope. I love seeing NL lose… but I hate. Seeing Hartley win even more. And that Arrogance I reference shows in your post.
What Hartley arrogance in my post? SMH

The cognitive dissonance required to start screaming that 76 should be thrown out after the inside gap tackle goes out of his way to angle OUTWARD (instead of attempting to block the kick) to double team him while he's already falling to the ground is a great parallel to the mindset of many posters on this site.
Yes. The two kids were trying to revenge injure #76 a couple plays after he pancaked a kid. His contribution to the "fight" was lying on the ground while his teammates were trying to stop the two knuckleheads from throwing punches.

The arrogance is your condescending tone towards an entire town and group of fans because they don’t know what “really” good football is. … I’m as far from being a New Lexington fan as you’re going to get, but I am a fan of small town football that does the best they can with home grown players. And most city catholic school people have no idea what that’s like. Some of them know …..but don’t want to openly talk about it because they feel it might be admitting they have an advantage. I always root for the public school. Even when it’s NL. Next week? I’ll be rooting for Steubenville, even though I almost always root against them too. They don’t know what “home grown” is like either.

The arrogance is your condescending tone towards an entire town and group of fans because they don’t know what “really” good football is. … I’m as far from being a New Lexington fan as you’re going to get, but I am a fan of small town football that does the best they can with home grown players. And most city catholic school people have no idea what that’s like. Some of them know …..but don’t want to openly talk about it because they feel it might be admitting they have an advantage. I always root for the public school. Even when it’s NL. Next week? I’ll be rooting for Steubenville, even though I almost always root against them too. They don’t know what “home grown” is like either.
I’m way more familiar with New Lex than you are, pal. Like where do you even think you’re going with this lol

We know what small town home grown means in some places:

Large black man named Davis assaulted. Same thing happened in the game.

Haha. So am I next suppose to find some some article about some questionable happenings from the Hartley area and post that?? LOL.

News Flash New Lexington: Black people are homeowners and pay taxes too!

And you only send your kid to private school to segregate from poor kids

They send their kids there for a better education and the Catholic influence. Haha. Ok. At least the better education. Sports never enters into it.

They send their kids there for a better education and the Catholic influence. Haha. Ok. At least the better education. Sports never enters into it.
Correct. New Lex schools, for instance, would have 15 more good students per class if not for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Columbus.

Highlighting ignorance doesn't make someone arrogant. You referring to BH as a "city" school tells me everything I need to know. I have it on good account that the "city" slur was being hurled at BH players and parents throughout the entire game (along with several N-word assaults that resulted in the police being called) and the BH parents were laughing at the ingorance behind that.

Most BH kids live well outside Columbus City limits, and outside Franklin County even and probably know as little about city living as the NL community does. But unlike the NL community, players and parents, they are not ignorant, racist, hillbillies.

Highlighting ignorance doesn't make someone arrogant. You referring to BH as a "city" school tells me everything I need to know. I have it on good account that the "city" slur was being hurled at BH players and parents throughout the entire game (along with several N-word assaults that resulted in the police being called) and the BH parents were laughing at the ingorance behind that.

Most BH kids live well outside Columbus City limits, and outside Franklin County even and probably know as little about city living as the NL community does. But unlike the NL community, players and parents, they are not ignorant, racist, hillbillies.
“Ignorant racist hillbillies!! Haha. There it is! Haha. My use of “City” pertains to the fact that schools like Hartley draw from a very big population, whereas places like new Lexington have very low number of hillbillies to select from .

I have it on good account that the "city" slur was being hurled at BH players and parents throughout the entire game (along with several N-word assaults that resulted in the police being called) and the BH parents were laughing at the ingorance behind that.
My memory of the Clinton Massie state semi final is walking across bumpy fields with a torn MCL and the lady who yelled at me to make sure all of my n-word friends don't use their bathrooms.

My memory of the Clinton Massie state semi final is walking across bumpy fields with a torn MCL and the lady who yelled at me to make sure all of my n-word friends don't use their bathrooms.
Same with BH, DeSales, and Watterson fans. God they were dumb. They like liquor and cussing 😂

And you only send your kid to private school to segregate from poor kids
So make up your mind, do we go to Hartley to escape poor people or do we offer vouchers to the poor athletes to build our sports programs?
We can’t do both so let’s decide which side of the fence you want to hate the Catholics from

Uh oh, I think missed where anyone said anything about vouchers for players? What does that mean? Does that happen? Explain it to me. Are we talking food vouchers? NIL ? Seriously?

So make up your mind, do we go to Hartley to escape poor people or do we offer vouchers to the poor athletes to build our sports programs?
We can’t do both so let’s decide which side of the fence you want to hate the Catholics from
He’s talking about the “special” voucher all of us Catholics use that only go to athletes and no one else. I see all the Columbus Catholic schools handing them out like golden tickets at every public junior high game. Shhhhh don’t tell anyone

Ah man…..I’m an ignorant hillbilly, I thought you could just explain it.
You being a hillbilly isn’t an issue, I figured you could read (considering ur reading the forum) you can read it and make ur own assumptions
FYI even though I went to Hartley my whole family is from New Lex and Sommerset so I guess I’m a hillbilly as well.