Week 11: Massillon Perry (4-6) @ Massillon (8-1)

WR86

Big tough fed team invading PBTS, beat the mutts by 10 a few weeks ago… the Panthers will be chomping at the bit for this one, they’d love nothing more than a shot at the Kings of Stark county…. Discuss…..

Big tough fed team invading PBTS, beat the mutts by 10 a few weeks ago… the Panthers will be chomping at the bit for this one, they’d love nothing more than a shot at the Kings of Stark county…. Discuss…..
Tigers already a 40 point favorite! It will be very ugly!

You never know... Perry did hang around in all games aside from Lake and beat McKinley. But their last three games do not inspire confidence, and they came in dead last in the Fed.

Massillon by 24.

When the kids were coming around this summer selling their discount food cards (which I bought) I told them to beat Massillon! The kid responded, " I don't think that they are on our schedule" I responded that, yes they are not on your schedule but they will be come playoffs! I hope those kids remember, Beat Massillon! Hey TP what's up? Perry Dude here, I'm old and can't remember my account password from last year! Lol!

What is the deal with Perry lately? Have they been bitten by the injury bug or are the kids no longer buying in?

What is the deal with Perry lately? Have they been bitten by the injury bug or are the kids no longer buying in?
Who knows Murphy, they started out strong IMO but after the McKinley game things kinda fizzled out. I don't know why. We had some injuries early on but hopefully it will be a thing of the past when we face Yinz.

Injury bug would be a welcomed excuse compared to the reality of the situation. Slates and his staff are not the answer. 2-years into this joke of a staff and the Panthers have registered 1 league win, after running the table in 2020. If I were Massillon, after I go up by 49 points in the 2nd quarter, I'd try to tack on another 49 in the second half. Massillon by a whole lot.

Bizarre they beat McKinley 38-28 now we’re talking running clock after what I saw. One got way better one got way worse I guess.

Zach Slates is garbage, always has been.
These are the posts that are unnecessary.

“Always has been” … please tell me you don’t mean as a player?

Regardless of what Slates’s coaching legacy ends up- which he still has plenty of time- he could end up at another school at some point, who knows. He could turn it around yet at Perry. He’s well established as a tremendous player when he played.

With that being said, the trashing of coaches on here and in the stands should be cut way down. These guys, just like Coach Moore, teach young men the sport of football for (usually) pennies on the dollar. We all can agree how valuable that can be to any kid. Just like teachers, good coaches are harder and harder to come by.

All of them have different methods that I think we can criticize, but calling any of these guys that put in that kind of time “trash”, is ridiculous imo.

These are the posts that are unnecessary.

“Always has been” … please tell me you don’t mean as a player?

Regardless of what Slates’s coaching legacy ends up- which he still has plenty of time- he could end up at another school at some point, who knows. He could turn it around yet at Perry. He’s well established as a tremendous player when he played.

With that being said, the trashing of coaches on here and in the stands should be cut way down. These guys, just like Coach Moore, teach young men the sport of football for (usually) pennies on the dollar. We all can agree how valuable that can be to any kid. Just like teachers, good coaches are harder and harder to come by.

All of them have different methods that I think we can criticize, but calling any of these guys that put in that kind of time “trash”, is ridiculous imo.
Very well said.