2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

What’s the chances of that? Has madison even shown moments, do they have any players that have shown promise? I haven’t seen them play in a couple years just curious. Seen somebody who posted they had some players ineligible beginning of the season?
Depends on one's definition of moments........ I believe Madison vs Carlisle should be a good football game. At the end of the day, it's a 2 win team vs a 1 win team whose communities border each other.

Monroe @ Bellbrook- Game of the week in Swbl, if Monroe plays clean football like the last few weeks think they will be able to win a close one. If not Eagles win. There margin of error is razor thin to pull the upset for Hornets. I’ll take Eagles as they are home 28-27

Franklin @ Waynesville- Everything I’m hearing is Qb is back for Waynesville. Franklin will be in the game but Waynesville will win it 21-13

Oakwood @ Brookville- Brookville wins by a few scores. Brookville is to physical for the jacks.

Valley View @ Eaton- Valley View is the better team. The QB and Wr for Eaton were suspended for game at Carlisle, don’t know what happened.
Eaton will need these guys to keep it close. I’ll take VV 28- 17

Carlisle @ Madison- The battle to see who is the new Dixie of the SWBL. 😁 Carlisle will win but it will be a close one. Carlisle 30- 21
Franklin by 10

Unfortunately, this seems like a totally different Eaton team compared to last seasons, on both sides of the ball. I see a score similar to the Brookville game.

VV - 44
Eaton - 17
I'm mostly interested to see Eaton's offense against the VV defense. VV's defense and special teams (5 Return TD's in the last 4 games, are the two most improved units compared to the 2021 squad. I was hoping Eaton would be at full strength to see how VV handled a balanced offense. Now due to absences, I worry this may be another that VV gains control of early and sort of pulls away as the game wears on. Something like 31-7.

I'm not sure of this. It's a rivalry game and Madison does have some athletes. I'm going with the Mohawks by 6.
Carlisle is too organized to lose this game. Madison has been total chaos for the past two years, according to my inside source, but this is hearsay. We will know this evening. Good luck to all those young men tonight.

Not so fast Bless. Both Schools have had this date circled for along time. Regardless of records, the Miami River Rivalry means something. Indian vs. Mohawk. Clod vs. Baker. Augustine vs. Morrison. The path to SWBL Supremacy starts tonight. Mohawks by a FG.
madison hasn’t even made a fg this yr. they’ve only scored 2-3 times. i’m taking carlisle 41-6

I will be surprised if anyone gets "thrashed" in the Madison/Carlisle game. I think Carlisle will pull away in the second half, but the first half will be a battle. Having seen both, Carlisle has the better players, but I've seen many years where one or the other is a lot better and the score still be within 10-14 points.

Not so fast Bless. Both Schools have had this date circled for along time. Regardless of records, the Miami River Rivalry means something. Indian vs. Mohawk. Clod vs. Baker. Augustine vs. Morrison. The path to SWBL Supremacy starts tonight. Mohawks by a FG.
Love it!

I have watched a lot of Carlisle games this year. They will win this game but it will be a battle. They don’t control line of scrimmage well on either side of ball. Madison is more there speed so only time will tell. This week there was alot of trash talking going on. I assume their will be some very high emotions playing out in this one.
Both teams have some players but who will show up inspired?