Week 9: Lake @ Perry

If Lake plays like they are capable, they win by at least 2 tds.

However, we all know that Perry v Lake games don't go as planned. Should be an entertaining game!

As much as I hate to say this but I think Lake is a heavy favorite. Perry's offense is ok but the defense is not good.

Perry was playing a nickel many times last Friday, because of Green’s sets, so I’m not sure if they totally changed for good. The Panthers have had a habit of giving Lake battles, especially when they are the underdog. They lead the all time series 22-12. They are 6-4 in the last 10 meetings. This year, after watching Lake against Hoover, the Panthers will have their hands full stopping Lake’s offense. The Panthers offense in most games has done enough to win, except against Hoover. I really feel they need to open things up a bit out of their Wing T. With teams stacking the box, the flats are open for swing passes. There are certain running plays I haven’t seen that were staples in the past, such as the option, the wide counter (outside the tackle hole) and the double handoff. I’ve been looking for the boot run and pass the past couple weeks, that were used earlier this season successfully, but haven’t seen them either. Injuries have hurt, two of their better players are out and not sure if or when they will return.

Perry was playing a nickel many times last Friday, because of Green’s sets, so I’m not sure if they totally changed for good. The Panthers have had a habit of giving Lake battles, especially when they are the underdog. They lead the all time series 22-12. They are 6-4 in the last 10 meetings. This year, after watching Lake against Hoover, the Panthers will have their hands full stopping Lake’s offense. The Panthers offense in most games has done enough to win, except against Hoover. I really feel they need to open things up a bit out of their Wing T. With teams stacking the box, the flats are open for swing passes. There are certain running plays I haven’t seen that were staples in the past, such as the option, the wide counter (outside the tackle hole) and the double handoff. I’ve been looking for the boot run and pass the past couple weeks, that were used earlier this season successfully, but haven’t seen them either. Injuries have hurt, two of their better players are out and not sure if or when they will return.
Good analogy, couldn't have said it any better, only problem is the coaching staff is stuck in Wing-T-ism and probably will not change, I think Perry can win this game but hopefully they add some new wrinkles to both the O and D, I plan on attending this game seeing it is kind of a playoff game for Perry the next 2 weeks and their history against Lake, good luck

Best of luck to my Panthers, but my heart will be split Friday night with my son, an assistant at Dalton, having a huge game at home with Norwayne for their league championship. I just may be in McFarren Field Friday night with WHBC in my ear buds listening to the Panthers & Blue Streaks.
Best of luck to your son & Dalton

Best of luck to my Panthers, but my heart will be split Friday night with my son, an assistant at Dalton, having a huge game at home with Norwayne for their league championship. I just may be in McFarren Field Friday night with WHBC in my ear buds listening to the Panthers & Blue Streaks.
Good luck to your son bro🤞🤞

Sheesh, Perry?? Sounds like they are folding the tent early this year. Thought we had some fighters, but guess they’ve stopped fighting. Glad I went to see Dalton tonight. Big win over Norwayne 41-16 after being down 16-7.

Sheesh, Perry?? Sounds like they are folding the tent early this year. Thought we had some fighters, but guess they’ve stopped fighting. Glad I went to see Dalton tonight. Big win over Norwayne 41-16 after being down 16-7.
Wow, don't know where to begin except I think the wheels have definitely fallen off the wagon for Perry, but give lake credit they were by far the better team tonight, Lake was the bigger, faster, stronger team, executed there offense to almost near perfection, their defense came up and smacked you in the mouth and made some big plays when they had to. Perry in my opinion has really not improved from when I first seen them play early on in the season, in fact I think they may have regressed a tad but they can't afford to dwell on it to long because they have Glenoak to get ready for, Perry really needs to win this game not only for their psyche but to assure themselves a better draw in the playoffs