Europe moving to the Right!

Weak troll attempt, why bother
Not that I feel a need to respond to a nitwit comment like that, but I’m open and respectful of views and movements that push the conversation to the right. If those views are held by a collection of political thugs, I’m not. My guess is that the European right respects their political structures, so, have at it…

Not that I feel a need to respond to a nitwit comment like that, but I’m open and respectful of views and movements that move the conversation to the right. If they are pushed by a collection of political thugs, I’m not.
It was a troll at least have the balls to admit it, God you suck as a poster. I’m sure when you’re having your wine spritzers with friends they’re thinking I’d love to punch him in the face

Astute Europeans’ main focus should be fighting against the Great Replacement that’s been organized by the UN, WEF, and other non-elected NPO leaders. Unfortunately, it may be too late.

The ebb and flow of electoral politics.

Are the Europeans voting for people who will attempt to take down their parliamentary governments? Who will resist the peaceful transfer of power?
sounds like the people have chosen.... do you know how many countries in Europe required that people use a Gubberment issued PIC ID to VOTE?

Things are not looking good in Europe. The energy crisis this coming winter will cause riots in many countries. The euro is at risk of hyperinflation. People are rightfully angry

Rightfully angry? You mean angry at the Russians, of course...correct?
At the Paris Agreement.

40% of EU energy comes from Russian natural gas. Why was that ever allowed to happen? Trump was correct: why was Germany allowed to build a natural gas pipeline with Russia in the 1st place? The politicians in Europe are wildly corrupt. United States taxpayers should not foot the bill of the idiots across the Atlantic

At the Paris Agreement.

40% of EU energy comes from Russian natural gas. Why was that ever allowed to happen? Trump was correct: why was Germany allowed to build a natural gas pipeline with Russia in the 1st place? The politicians in Europe are wildly corrupt. United States taxpayers should not foot the bill of the idiots across the Atlantic
Wow...you really do have the ability to see into the future.

We don't make "convenient" decisions regarding energy? Our historic reliance on Middle East oil...and the political uncertainty of that region...and the kind of people and regimes that we've been required to get "cozy" with in an effort to secure oil?

Last edited:
The ebb and flow of electoral politics.

Are the Europeans voting for people who will attempt to take down their parliamentary governments? Who will resist the peaceful transfer of power?
Your Woke Pope is telling Italians, the "oldest" citizenry on the planet, to breed and to accept refugees.

Maybe he should try to induce some of your God-damned Demarxists' "catch-n-release" CA/SA hispanics to emigrate to Italy ? They are already broke, horny Catholics fit enough for a long hike. Give them some olive oil and meatballs. They will breed like rabbits.

Not that I feel a need to respond to a nitwit comment like that, but I’m open and respectful of views and movements that push the conversation to the right. If those views are held by a collection of political thugs, I’m not. My guess is that the European right respects their political structures, so, have at it…
No, you actually are a petty nitwit yourself, and it was a weak troll.

What a clever Democrat boy, though ;)

We don't make "convenient" decisions regarding energy? Our historic reliance on Middle East oil...and the political uncertainty of that region...and the kind of people and regimes that we've been required to get "cozy" with in an effort to secure oil?
So you think it was smart for some European nations to trust Vladimir Putin with half of their energy needs?

How was that not an idiotic idea since Day One?

Correct, the war in Ukraine is just another Middle East war. Trump is the only President in the modern era to keep us out of wars overseas and Biden very quickly got us right back into them