Why people keep correcting the President

There she is....

People who perseverate often say the same thing or behave in the same way over and over again. But they can get stuck on their emotions, actions, and thoughts, too. And they do it past the point where it makes sense or will change anything.
It can be frustrating for everyone involved, especially the person who’s stuck. It's not that they won’t stop. It’s that they don’t know how to stop. They may not even know they’re perseverating in the first place. It’s like they’re stuck in a loop they can’t get out of.
There’s a difference between perseverations and obsessions. Obsessions are more severe and are often part of a mental health condition called obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). In some cases, people may have both OCD and other learning and thinking differences, like ADHD.
None of this applies to me and am not afflicted with any of those things. but you keep repeating the same things and are clearly addicted to this 'Debate " forum. You are losing here dude. Hate to see it .

None of this applies to me and am not afflicted with any of those things. but you keep repeating the same things and are clearly addicted to this 'Debate " forum. You are losing here dude. Hate to see it .
Love to see it and you should thank me...I've diagnosed your issue. Every single time you come on it is literally the same thing over and over. It is either perseveration or you're on another bender. Either way, tough break.

Love to see it and you should thank me...I've diagnosed your issue. Every single time you come on it is literally the same thing over and over. It is either perseveration or you're on another bender. Either way, tough break.
Are you a drunk or a dry drunk [Former booze hound who needed to stop or die? } A lot of projection is my opinion. You and you troll wife say the same things over and over again , you use the same 3-4 sources daily , and are HERE EVERY DAY ALL DAY ! Are you not? How's your kid doing in Dublin? I have kids who live in other places too, I never thought to become interested in the football program there never mind troll a message board about it. You are just a special kind of dad I guess.

Irony..Seriously can you post some betting lines?
The difference is YOU follow me around for some reason. I never would be interested in what you may post on a sports thread,. Or any other thread . People actually read what I post. You are just are here 24-7 having spats about nothing. I feel for you . I really do.

Are you a drunk or a dry drunk [Former booze hound who needed to stop or die? } A lot of projection is my opinion. You and you troll wife say the same things over and over again , you use the same 3-4 sources daily , and are HERE EVERY DAY ALL DAY ! Are you not? How's your kid doing in Dublin? I have kids who live in other places too, I never thought to become interested in the football program there never mind troll a message board about it. You are just special kind of dad I guess.
My kid in Dublin is great, thanks. Was just there over the weekend. Not drunk in the least, have not had a drop. As I've told you maybe 20 times, I don't care about Dublin, I merely asked some questions and someone other than "Mr. Dublin" was able to answer them. Now if I want to see love poems to oneself I can read your drivel. What I really want are you awesome game predictions, as you are spot on.

Are you a drunk or a dry drunk [Former booze hound who needed to stop or die? } A lot of projection is my opinion. You and you troll wife say the same things over and over again , you use the same 3-4 sources daily , and are HERE EVERY DAY ALL DAY ! Are you not? How's your kid doing in Dublin? I have kids who live in other places too, I never thought to become interested in the football program there never mind troll a message board about it. You are just a special kind of dad I guess.
EVERY DAY, ALL DAY! Insane.

The difference is YOU follow me around for some reason. I never would be interested in what you may post on a sports thread,. Or any other thread . People actually read what I post. You are just are here 24-7 having spats about nothing. I feel for you . I really do.
Odd, as you're here right now responding to me, so yes you are interested in me and following me. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion as you felt the need to comment. Tough break Harriet.

I have been coming to threads that interest me on this side of the you happen to be here. A LOT. You coming to troll me on a thread I have been doing for years and you have zero interest in [and lied about having interest in } all of a sudden because you're a troll addict is quite different, isn't it? You continue to. You obviously care a lot more about me than i do you. You are out of control here, . Everyone can see it. Take a break. Seriously.
You can keep repeating the same story over and over and as real as it seems to you, it isn't real. See this is exactly what I mean, either you suffer from perseveration or being drunk. Which is it?
What's out of control? Responding to two idiots? Guilty I guess....

You can keep repeating the same story over and over and as real as it seems to you, it isn't real. See this is exactly what I mean, either you suffer from perseveration or being drunk. Which is it?
What's out of control? Responding to two idiots? Guilty I guess....
You are guilty of things for sure. No doubt about it . You are losing badly tonight. I mean you are here more than anyone ever has been. It's obvioulsy an addiction or you literally have zero life. I mean who else makes up stories to troll a stranger and pretend he is interested in a high school football program and makes up a strory lying about his kid moving to Dublin{ An adult } as if that would make someone care about the local program anyway? Who else has done this? Anyone? No , just you . You are truly special .

You are guilty of things for sure. No doubt about it . You are losing badly tonight. I mean you are here more than anyone ever has been. It's obvioulsy an addiction or you literally have zero life. I mean who else makes up stories to troll a stranger and pretend he is interested in a high school football program and makes up a strory lying about his kid moving to Dublin{ An adult } as if that would make someone care about the local program anyway? Who else has done this? Anyone? No , just you . You are truly special .
LOL, see what I mean? You're literally repeating the same story over and over. You really need to see someone. The good news is when you call, you can say, "I'm Harry and I suffer from Perseveration." It will save alot of time and allow you to get the help you need. You're welcome. What's strange is you and meat are really obsessed with who "wins" and everyone seeing what you post and what everyone thinks. You're both missing something....hate to see it.

New Albany - 9 Grove City -

Very interesting match-up as the resurgence
LOL, see what I mean? You're literally repeating the same story over and over. You really need to see someone. The good news is when you call, you can say, "I'm Harry and I suffer from Perseveration." It will save alot of time and allow you to get the help you need. You're welcome. What's strange is you and meat are really obsessed with who "wins" and everyone seeing what you post and what everyone thinks. You're both missing something....hate to see it.
This is a pathetic and uncreative post that totally encapsulates what you are here. A lonely sad angry addicted jobless passionless man . Wins? My point is this is a discussion forum, not something that you 'win ". You claiming to " Own" people all the time is a form of 'winning something " is it not? Are you this obtuse ? This is sad to see. Have the last 124 words here, and for god sake take a rest and don't post for even a hour if not a day [Yes I know withdrawal may be rough } . I feel for you. I honestly do. This is a definite addiction .

New Albany - 9 Grove City -

Very interesting match-up as the resurgence

This is a pathetic and uncreative post that totally encapsulates what you are here. A lonely sad angry addicted jobless passionless man . Wins? My point is this is a discussion forum, not something that you 'win ". You claiming to " Own" people all the time is a form of 'winning something " is it not? Are you this obtuse ? This is sad to see. Have the last 124 words here, and for god sake take a rest and don't post for even a hour if not a day [Yes I know withdrawal may be rough } . I feel for you. I honestly do. This is a definite addiction .
Lol, I only I say I "own" the troll because that is his schtick. So, I can post as much as I want, when I want. Sorry you don't like it, but so sad, quit responding as you clearly are fragile. I honestly feel for you as you either suffer from a mental disorder or are a drunk. Only you know which one it is, but good luck. As annoying as you are, mental issues are tough and perseveration is no exception.

Btw, thanks for the Grove City/New Albany line...It is a very interesting matchup as the resurgence.... :ROFLMAO: 😂 What I really need are the college lines, so I can do the opposite...

Last edited:
Fake news. Your King does that a lot. Even with substantial facts staring him in the face he just claims "fake news". See how annoying that is? But you give him a pass. Frauds. All of you.
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

What kind of person tries to disparage teachers? Seriously? They are trying to better our kids. You have to be a special kind of lunatic to hate on teachers.
Public schools do nothing to better children

It is crazy watching a with dementia try to be our president...Good breakdown and that lost in space thing a 4:40 just sad. Can anyone even imagine what the media would say about Trump if he did something like this?