Moeller vs. Massillon predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My therapist has told me my thought process is flawed.

I spend my entire life scrutinizing a team I have no connection to. The team where I live doesn’t have the balls to play Massillon and has no chance of meeting them in the playoffs but I will continue to obsess over them for no good reason.

I’ll continue to seek help until I’m fixed.

I haven’t read a legit point from pc buck or his other 15 or so alter egos since I started reading this board.

He must have a hell of a VPN or the mods just let it go for the clicks. I vote for the latter
I know Tiger fans (JLP and Maxie) don't think you're a true Massillon fan, but you're poor reading comprehension is getting me to change my mind about you.

You’re poor reading compression?

Figured your high class federal league English skooling would have taught you a little better than that but I won’t hold it against you and your 13 brothers. I’ve met plenty of dumb fu#cks from the fed.

Game plan: Give the ball to #24. Hit #10 in open space. There you have it folks. GBM
Truth to Power! GBM The question is, Why didn't the Massillon posters take the game plan to the head coach after I took the time to allow it to be leaked? :)

Wonder why this thread is still open. ?‍♂️

Earlier in this thread, there was talk of games 30-40 years ago. Now you think nothing more should be said about a game 3 days ago? ?

He is nothing like the Francisco brothers were. In 82' Hiawatha was a SR 6'1" about 190#'s and was a man amongst boys that day, even with Spielman playing LB. His brother D'Juan was only a soph that year but was shifty and appeared to be as strong as his brother.

Earlier in this thread, there was talk of games 30-40 years ago. Now you think nothing more should be said about a game 3 days ago? ?
Well, the thread title is Massillon Moeller PREDICTIONS....and....since the game is over....ya know.

I understand that you want any opportunity to troll Massillon and since you can't behave yourself, and you're not allowed on the Massillon thread, you wish for this one to stay open....

Posts 333, 337, 340 and 342 on this page alone are troll posts.

Well, the thread title is Massillon Moeller PREDICTIONS....and....since the game is over....ya know.

I understand that you want any opportunity to troll Massillon and since you can't behave yourself, and you're not allowed on the Massillon thread, you wish for this one to stay open....

Their is a simple solution. STOP RESPONDING TO THAT IDIOT. Jesus man, He feeds off of meaningless drivel and if you keep responding it will continue. Just stop Responding.

The thread may be titled Predictions BUT another thread for post game comments was merged with this one so most people can figure that out.

My favorite excuse of the 2022 season so far is, "That Canadian team isn't a normal Canadian team." Rough week for you guys.
Screenshot_20220711-221609_Chrome.jpg

Still wont beat the best excuse of 2021 AND still crying about it in 2022.

Got it....."The whole state knew what happened"...comical. You keep making a fool of yourself.
The whole state saw that exact same crew work the D6 State Championship Game 2 weeks later.
Do they usually have the terrible referees work the State Title games?

The whole state saw that exact same crew work the D6 State Championship Game 2 weeks later.
That doesn’t matter. No one said the whole crew were bad. Worry about Walsh.

Plus, this year the Tigers' coaches have had to resort to the linemen wearing boxing gloves in practice to try to break the bad habit. What's that tell you?

Status
Not open for further replies.