Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

So the FBI not only took declassified records, and records protected by attorney-client privilege, they grabbed a couple of expired passports and one current passport which they are now returning. Effing keystone cops comedy hour.
First, you can claim Trump declassified them until the cows come home but saying they were after he took them is laughable. Second, none of the potential charges listed in the warrant require the documents to be classified. Finally, the FBI reported the passports were taken to Trumps attorneys and to be returned BEFORE he ever tweeted they were missing. In other words, he did not even know they were gone and he knew they were being returned before he sent out his tweet to you gullible fools.

The same thing Trump supposedly did ?‍♂️
Hildabeast had active and working files all over that server.

Trump had paper. Identities could be revealed perhaps, other slowly changing information, but what the Hildabeast pulled was likely far more dangerous. Trump did not have much of real consequence from a National Security perspective, in all likelihood. Democrats are in great need of a valid-smelling justification for tossing the home of a former POTUS, and we get crickets or stall tactics.

Reactions: y2h
First, you can claim Trump declassified them until the cows come home but saying they were after he took them is laughable. Second, none of the potential charges listed in the warrant require the documents to be classified. Finally, the FBI reported the passports were taken to Trumps attorneys and to be returned BEFORE he ever tweeted they were missing. In other words, he did not even know they were gone and he knew they were being returned before he sent out his tweet to you gullible fools.
It’s all to keep Trump being the victim . The Martyr . That’s it . I don’t understand it but cults and political tribes can be very. strong. A lot of irrational emotion that keeps people supporting this .

Does not make the fact they took them right, now does it?

It’s all to keep Trump being the victim . The Martyr . That’s it . I don’t understand it but cults and political tribes can be very. strong. A lot of irrational emotion that keeps people supporting this .
Harrylame, I am considering putting you on ignore until you apologize and admit to Lotti, myself, and a cast of thousands in here that we were the real Covid experts.

Mostly lottie ???

Go ahead and apologize to lotr10, please. I don’t want to have to muzzle you on my computer

Harrylame, I am considering putting you on ignore until you apologize and admit to Lotti, myself, and a cast of thousands in here that we were the real Covid experts.

Mostly lottie ???

Go ahead and apologize to lotr10, please. I don’t want to have to muzzle you on my computer
Not sure what reality and world you are living in . Dr. Lotty ? Go back to the beginning . . He’s an Alex Berensen disciple . I don’t see any proof that shows Lotty as any kind of an expert and besides him
Telling us he’s been right all along ? I don’t see it . You ? Good one . Not being able to simply admit that Trump screwed up even once in 6 years is emotion based . Blind faith . He did something he shouldn’t have done and refused to rectify it when given the chance . Not much more to it than that . Why should he be trusted with taking this stuff home ? Explain it

James Clapper, working for CNN and talking about imagination.

"What was the motivation for accumulating them, moving them to Mar-a-Lago?" James Clapper, a former director of national intelligence, said on CNN's "Newsroom" on Saturday. "I don't understand what the purpose was. I mean, you know, the imagination can run wild here as to what the potential purpose or motivations might have been." From CNN Article
How about you come up with a good reason for stealing top secret documents. Aside from coloring books, the moron doesn’t read.

Not sure what reality and world you are living in . Dr. Lotty ? Go back to the beginning . . He’s an Alex Berensen disciple . I don’t see any proof that shows Lotty as any kind of an expert and besides him
Telling us he’s been right all along ? I don’t see it . You ? Good one . Not being able to simply admit that Trump screwed up even once in 6 years is emotion based . Blind faith . He did something he shouldn’t have done and refused to rectify it when given the chance . Not much more to it than that . Why should he be trusted with taking this stuff home ? Explain it
You were wrong, over and over. Everyone that you supported was wrong, over and over.

Yet you denigrated lottie, over and over. Like the raging lunatic that you are.

Florida was right. You were a lockstep moron in abeyance to any (D)eekhead with a mic in their face or a blue check, and you were wrong. Which is just fine for all the ordinary leftist morons in here, but you were both wrong and extremely ugly about it. Be a better man than you were yesterday. Apologize to Lottie

How about you come up with a good reason for stealing top secret documents.

1660670106138.png

lmao

You were wrong, over and over. Everyone that you supported was wrong, over and over.

Yet you denigrated lottie, over and over. Like the raging lunatic that you are.

Florida was right. You were a lockstep moron in abeyance to any (D)eekhead with a mic in their face or a blue check, and you were wrong. Which is just fine for all the ordinary leftist morons in here, but you were both wrong and extremely ugly about it. Be a better man than you were yesterday. Apologize to Lottie
How about ? No . A little projection with the lunatic blast ? I think so . You Raging that you are always right about everything is hilarious . Laugh out loud . I mean aren’t you due for another long break ? You are . Take one. You saying it is so and him claiming he’s an expert isn’t proof to me . He cites all sources that are pretty far right wing and infers they are always spot on . K . I wasn’t screaming for everything to be shut down by the way . Or that kids needed to be home as long as they were . Or that more people should have been allowed to go to games . I wasn’t wrong about everything and if you go back to the beginning ? Lofty certainly wasn’t right about everything .

Last edited:
“In my administration, I’m going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information,” Trump said in August 2016. While in office, he signed a law making the mishandling of classified information a felony punishable by up to five years in prison.

LMAO.

What a bunch of suckers.
You took Impeachment and now The Raid balls deep.

Just admit it, that blood pressure will drop considerably.

How about ? No . A little projection with the lunatic blast ? I think so . You Raging that you are always right about everything is hilarious . Laugh out loud . I mean aren’t you due for another long break ? You are . Take one. You saying it is so and him claiming he’s an expert isn’t proof to me . He cites all sources that are pretty far right wing and infers they are always spot on . K . I wasn’t screaming for everything to be shut down by the way . Or that kids needed to be home as long as they were . Or that more people should have been allowed to go to games . I wasn’t wrong about everything and if you go back to the beginning ? Lofty certainly wasn’t right about everything .
Again criticizing sources when yours is Twitter.

Twitter.

And you were wrong most of the time in regards to covid.

Stay stupid!!!

I can’t put you on ignore. You remind me why I should not care about stupid liberals. You are the personification of the stupid-yet-arrogant archetype of the Demarxists’ useful idiot.

It's totally good for the GOP and it has nothing to do with energy. Trump can't win and DeSantis would win. This is regardless of who the dems nominate. It's that simple.
If Trump cant win.
Why are the Democrats trying to stop him ?
I have a pretty good feeling.
That the swamp getting drained.
Either way.
How is Liz Cheney doing today .

If Trump cant win.
Either way.
I can’t wait to see her appear on one of the major media outlets as a Republican analyst. Then everybody can start the meme-a-palooza. I’m looking to see her face Photo shopped onto the body of the traitor hunchback in The 300, in the middle of a CNN set

What point are you trying to make? Yes. They took them. 2 of the 3 were expired. When they realized they took them, they notified him and promptly returned them before he knew they were gone. And the problem is?

Lefties are falling for this line of BS just like they did for impeachment.

And we all know that the reasons for impeachment were fabricated.
If the last 6 years has proven anything, it is that lefties will believe any accusation thrown at Bad Orange Man.

Pee-pee tape? Definitely happened.

Trump and Putin putting their heads together to defeat Crooked? Oh, for sure. Read the Senate report! Lol.

And now, espionage. The DOJ has the goods this time because they are impeccable in their integrity and have full credibility.

Goodness gracious.

If Trump cant win.
Either way.
Dems are not trying to stop him. Law enforcement is enforcing the law.

Liz Chaney is running in a republican primary in Wyoming. Just think about that for a second before you post something so stupid.

Last edited:
You don't know how things work. They take things. Then, they will determine if they are necessary for their investigation or not. If they are not, they are returned. If they are necessary in the investigation, they would have been kept.

Dems are not trying to stop him. Law enforcement is enforcing the law.

Liz Chaney is running is a republican primary in Wyoming. Just think about that for a second before you post something so stupid.
What's it been 8 days.
Since Trump home was broken into.
With no arrests. Or anything released.
Criminals and law enforcement do not get the weekend off.

As far as Liz Cheney.
Will she even be on the November ballot ?

What's it been 8 days.
Since Trump home was broken into.
With no arrests. Or anything released.
Criminals and law enforcement do not get the weekend off.

As far as Liz Cheney.
Will she even be on the November ballot ?
Trumps home was not broken into. Agents knocked on the door and he was served a warrant. Then, agents were let in to execute it.

Regarding Liz in November? Don't know and don't care. I don't live in Wyoming and Wyoming is not the United States.