Do The Democrats Want to Lose in the Midterms?

It's a message board, people post...people reply. That's how it works. If you sent a private message and I replied then you'd have a point. Hope this helps dummy.
But you reply to ME 100% of the time. You are in man love with me. If you aren't then see if you can go 2 days without replying to any of my posts. Starting NOW!! ?‍♂️

But you reply to ME 100% of the time. You are in man love with me. If you aren't then see if you can go 2 days without replying to any of my posts. Starting NOW!! ?‍♂️
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

Sorry I give you a boner...

You would have to be a man for him to be in man love with you....

Burn!

Defeated!

Owned!

The IRS goes where the money is dufuses. We leave hundreds of billions on the table, to the elites, and cheats, like Trump, if they can get away with it, and they do in spades. Your trailer parks are safe, LOL.

Me? I report my income and pay my taxes. No worries here.
So then why are the poor more likely to be audited?

And this was more about Dems admitting that if they retain congress they will raise taxes on corporations and individuals

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

Sorry I give you a boner...
That's what I thought. Now everyone can see who is obsessed with who. Two weeks, starting now. You can't do it. And everyone on Yappi now knows that I clearly own you because you reply to EVERY SINGLE POST I MAKE and when called out you can't refrain from doing it for two weeks.

That's what I thought. Now everyone can see who is obsessed with who. Two weeks, starting now. You can't do it. And everyone on Yappi now knows that I clearly own you because you reply to EVERY SINGLE POST I MAKE and when called out you can't refrain from doing it for two weeks.
Wrong!

You are owned by the very thought of Donald J. Trump, 45 & 47.

Wrong!

You are owned by the very thought of Donald J. Trump, 45 & 47.
Really? That is so old. How can someone own me that is about to go to jail.? You can't own someone from jail. BTW, maybe you should take the SayMyName challenge. Two weeks, don't reply to me. Can you do it? If not then you are owned by me. Well. ?‍♂️

Really? That is so old. How can someone own me that is about to go to jail.? You can't own someone from jail. BTW, maybe you should take the SayMyName challenge. Two weeks, don't reply to me. Can you do it? If not then you are owned by me. Well. ?‍♂️
Maybe you should take this challenge. Go two weeks without mentioning Trump.

Owned!

Maybe you should take this challenge. Go two weeks without mentioning Trump.

Owned!
Hell no. That is my only reason for being here. That's like asking me to go two weeks without taking a breath or two weeks without eating. Have you been paying attention? This crap hole forum serves one purpose for me. To disparage Trump every day, for every second. Why? Because he is a truly bad person. He is unfit to hold political office. Most politicians are dog s**t but he takes it to a whole new level. He has epic ability to strong arm others into joining him in his crusade of evil. People wait in line to be destroyed by the King. All of you Yappi losers have sold your soul to the King. You have convinced yourselves that Trump is the chosen one to lead MAGA against the establishment. You are convinced that you have found someone who hates Moonbats as much as you do. One big problem though. He can't stay out of trouble. He can't stop breaking the law. As long as he is alive I will be here to disparage him. He is rotten to the core. His past history should have made this abundantly clear to you all.

Hell no. That is my only reason for being here. That's like asking me to go two weeks without taking a breath or two weeks without eating. Have you been paying attention? This crap hole forum serves one purpose for me. To disparage Trump every day, for every second. Why? Because he is a truly bad person. He is unfit to hold political office. Most politicians are dog s**t but he takes it to a whole new level. He has epic ability to strong arm others into joining him in his crusade of evil. People wait in line to be destroyed by the King. All of you Yappi losers have sold your soul to the King. You have convinced yourselves that Trump is the chosen one to lead MAGA against the establishment. You are convinced that you have found someone who hates Moonbats as much as you do. One big problem though. He can't stay out of trouble. He can't stop breaking the law. As long as he is alive I will be here to disparage him. He is rotten to the core. His past history should have made this abundantly clear to you all.
So then you are owned by the mere thought of a senior citizen. Well done

Do you secretly support Trump?

The IRS goes where the money is dufuses. We leave hundreds of billions on the table, to the elites, and cheats, like Trump, if they can get away with it, and they do in spades. Your trailer parks are safe, LOL.

How about cutting the scope of government overreach, wasteful spending, corrupt backdoor dealings that make politicians millions while costing the taxpayers, term limits so career politicians can't continue to live a life of luxury while those they claim to represent live in poverty and filth, and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

The rich have lawyers to protect their money, the IRS will be coming after the middle class. People do make mistakes, but the IRS doesn't care, and one more thing it is my money not the government's the problem as others have said is not that the govt. doesn't take in enough revenue - big brother spends too much. We shouldn't even have an IRS - 10 % consumption tax and be done with it.

JMO when the IRS portion of this bill became public my first thought was the the Democrats just conceded this election to the Republicans.
Maybe

An awful lot of people have nothing to fear but wasted time from an audit, and many people have a pretty simple take home pay situation that doesn’t inspire any fear either. I don’t like it just on the principle that they have to just justify their own compensation packages with increased revenue before they even tread into the territory of, “ is this really going to be worth it?”

And continuing to enlarge the federal government's control over everyone.
The IRS should be done away with not expanded, along with government unions, and a lot of other wasteful programs.
If we have government departments, we might as well take full advantage of them. Any particular reason you are afraid of the IRS?

If we have government departments, we might as well take full advantage of them. Any particular reason you are afraid of the IRS?
I'm afraid you have it backwards, they are taking advantage of us, not the other way around. More government programs almost always lead to more corruption and waste at taxpayer expense.

I am not afraid of the IRS, and to be honest they should be exposed and be made afraid of us. There is just no need for taxpayers to waste so much money, when other methods are available that would cut the department to the bone.

Fair tax, flat tax, or any method that gives our elected officials enough to provide for our safety(military), infrastructure(water ways, bridges, roads, border security, etc)

Let's have our employees(elected officials) provide a line item of every expenditure as a bill on a government website so that we the taxpayers can see exactly where OUR money is being spent, along with the elected officials that voted on each spending measure.

Surely the 13.7 billion dollars that it cost US last year to fund the IRS could have gone to better use.
May 26, 2022 · IRS's actual expenditures were $13.7 billion for overall operations in Fiscal Year (FY) 2021

Let's clean up this corrupt overreach, and once completed move on to the next waste of our hard-earned dollars.

My suggestions for cuts: Department of Education, Defund Planned Parenthood, no more government unions and find out who is spending money on corrupt and wasteful costs at our expense and hold them accountable.

My suggestions for increases: Border security, and more money for local law enforcement, fire departments and public safety.

Last edited:
And continuing to enlarge the federal government's control over everyone.
The IRS should be done away with not expanded, along with government unions, and a lot of other wasteful programs.
The US is one of the only countries that has many public unions and few private unions. Everywhere else it's the opposite. To each his own on whether unionization is good or bad, but if I could replace the teachers' union with a Facebook union, I'd do it in a second.

No one is afraid. Disgusted? Yes. And, many government departments shouldn't exist.

The US is one of the only countries that has many public unions and few private unions. Everywhere else it's the opposite. To each his own on whether unionization is good or bad, but if I could replace the teachers' union with a Facebook union, I'd do it in a second.
The teachers union is despicable

And let your stupidity go unchecked? Not a chance, that's what you want...Sorry Sally...

The teachers union is despicable
I actually would think we'd be better off as a nation if someone pushed Randi Weingarten off of a subway platform in front of a speeding train. Or a Wile E. Coyote piano would be fine, too. Some quick merciful end, that is better than she deserves.

Khruschev would be proud of Randi.