Do The Democrats Want to Lose in the Midterms?

U

username123

Political strategy takes on many forms. This Bill that just passed will crush the middle class and the working poor. The dems know this even if their dimwitted supporters don't.

Democrat Rep. Richard Neal of Massachusetts openly stated that if the Dems retain control of congress, they will raise taxes on both corporations and individuals. Is he an idiot or do they want to lose congress?

Is it their political strategy, knowing the awful outcome of this bill, to cede congress to the Republicans and then, along with their media whores, blame a Republican congress for the obvious disaster that awaits?

Just an observation...

Political strategy takes on many forms. This Bill that just passed will crush the middle class and the working poor. The dems know this even if their dimwitted supporters don't.

Democrat Rep. Richard Neal of Massachusetts openly stated that if the Dems retain control of congress, they will raise taxes on both corporations and individuals. Is he an idiot or do they want to lose congress?

Is it their political strategy, knowing the awful outcome of this bill, to cede congress to the Republicans and then, along with their media whores, blame a Republican congress for the obvious disaster that awaits?

Just an observation...
Nobody cares. All that matters is that your Orange King is going down. There's still time to make something out of yourself. If you try real hard you can still be a productive member of society. Put all that Trump nonsense behind you. Walk away from the redneck posse at the local bar. Chin up. You can do it.

Just an observation...
JMO when the IRS portion of this bill became public my first thought was the the Democrats just conceded this election to the Republicans.

JMO when the IRS portion of this bill became public my first thought was the the Democrats just conceded this election to the Republicans.
They did. They only care about making sure that the Orange Goblin will never reside in the White House ever again.

The IRS goes where the money is dufuses. We leave hundreds of billions on the table, to the elites, and cheats, like Trump, if they can get away with it, and they do in spades. Your trailer parks are safe, LOL.

Me? I report my income and pay my taxes. No worries here.

Nobody cares. All that matters is that your Orange King is going down. There's still time to make something out of yourself. If you try real hard you can still be a productive member of society. Put all that Trump nonsense behind you. Walk away from the redneck posse at the local bar. Chin up. You can do it.
One of your dumbest trolling posts, that you put on here.

The IRS goes where the money is dufuses. We leave hundreds of billions on the table, to the elites, and cheats, like Trump, if they can get away with it, and they do in spades. Your trailer parks are safe, LOL.

Mr. Stasi....right here

One of your dumbest trolling posts, that you put on here.
But you feel the need to reply because you know that I am exactly right. When you reply to me it shows that you are deeply concerned for your King. I love the empathy. You absolutely should be worried. Keep going. It’s delicious.

But you feel the need to reply because you know that I am exactly right. When you reply to me it shows that you are deeply concerned for your King. I love the empathy. You absolutely should be worried. Keep going. It’s delicious.
I replied to give you my opinion on your post. I'm not concerned with Trump, what I'm concerned is with the Democratic party ruining our country. Democratic party is a complete failure. They are losers

I replied to give you my opinion on your post. I'm not concerned with Trump, what I'm concerned is with the Democratic party ruining our country. Democratic party is a complete failure. They are losers
Keep deflecting. Love it. Wanna tell me why your King took classified documents to his mega mansion?
Souvenirs?
Did Melania want to use them as placemats?
Trump planned to build his own nuclear weapons and use them on The Lincoln Project?

Man this post is filled with so much false information.

I believe a report this week stated the majority of audits take place in
poorer, rural areas. Makes sense since wealthy and educated people can either file their taxes properly or ca afford an accountant or tax professionaI.
I made an error on my return 8-10 years ago, not purposely, and have been audited every year since.

Found this:

In recent years, IRS audited taxpayers with incomes below $25,000 and those with incomes of $500,000 or more at higher-than-average rates. But, audit rates have dropped for all income levels—with audit rates decreasing the most for taxpayers with incomes of $200,000 or more.May 17, 2022

Please explain. If the IRS agents recover enough unpaid taxes to justify their salary and add funds due the United States government, it will be a worthwhile proposition. There is enough fraud going on that there should be ample opportunity to put them to use. I would think the majority of us who pay our taxes have nothing to fear.

Just an observation...
I've wondered this myself

For you, and the rest of your Democratic buddies, he is in your head, and he OWNS YOU.
Actually he clearly owns you. You voted for him in 2016 and 2020 and you would gladly stand in line to vote for him again despite:

*Starting a riot because he couldn't handle losing
*Stealing classified documents and refusing to give them back
*Promising a wall, giving us 1/5 of a wall
*Personally losing the house, senate and Presidency
*Shutting down the country which caused mass inflation, unemployment and chaos
*Lying about anything and everything while President because he knew you would buy it
*Promise to "drain the swamp" but the swamp is thriving
*Grifting millions from you ignorant imbeciles and you keep giving

Who does he own again?

Everything is about Trump.
awkward entertainment GIF

Actually he clearly owns you. You voted for him in 2016 and 2020 and you would gladly stand in line to vote for him again despite:

*Starting a riot because he couldn't handle losing
*Stealing classified documents and refusing to give them back
*Promising a wall, giving us 1/5 of a wall
*Personally losing the house, senate and Presidency
*Shutting down the country which caused mass inflation, unemployment and chaos
*Lying about anything and everything while President because he knew you would buy it
*Promise to "drain the swamp" but the swamp is thriving
*Grifting millions from you ignorant imbeciles and you keep giving

Who does he own again?
He OWNS YOU, because you're the one in many Democrats that keep bringing him up, and showing the hate toward him. I hardly ever bring him up here. So that means he bothers you, way more than me, so yes that is where you are being OWNED by him