Cleveland Guardians

Brian will have approximately 40 more opportunities this season to whine about a Guardians loss and P!$$ and moan about Tito. He will take every opportunity.
All mamagers have to win 1 6 againist 2 inferior teams is embarassing.But i guess tito is different.

All mamagers have to win 1 6 againist 2 inferior teams is embarassing.But i guess tito is different.
Didn't hear a peep from you during their hot streak.

They're the youngest team in baseball. They have a bargain basement budget. Young teams are inconsistent. Cheap teams are bad.

Until you can actually point to something Tito is specifically doing wrong (as opposed to a World Series that ended exactly 2056 days ago) your constant "fire Tito" whining is merely obsessive gibberish.

Last edited:
Didn't hear a peep from you during their hot streak.

They're the youngest team in baseball. They have a bargain basement budget. Young teams are inconsistent. Cheap teams are bad.

Until you can actually point to something Tito is specifically doing wrong (as opposed to a World Series that ended exactly 2056 days ago) your constant "fire Tito" whining is merely obsessive gibberish.
Ok let see how the year finishes.

This is a team that desperately needs the All Star break. How many double headers have they had the last 2-3 weeks? Like 5 or 6? These guys are tired.

The Guardians go into the break in second place and two games over .500 with a substandard season thus far from Bieber, a huge slump from Reyes and a boatload of inexperienced players. That's more than we could have reasonably hoped for.

Tito must go.

The Guardians go into the break in second place and two games over .500 with a substandard season thus far from Bieber, a huge slump from Reyes and a boatload of inexperienced players. That's more than we could have reasonably hoped for.

Tito must go.
Most reasonable fans expected something along the lines of .500 for this team in 2022, IF things went well and the young guys progressed. The young guys have certainly played well, Jose CARRIED this team for 2 months, and as you mentioned a few underperformed. I'm hoping they can hang around in the 2nd half, but that might be too much to ask. And what does this team do at the trade deadline? I've seen articles about trading Franmil and Rosario, but that would be difficult to do if this team is still in contention.

Most reasonable fans expected something along the lines of .500 for this team in 2022, IF things went well and the young guys progressed. The young guys have certainly played well, Jose CARRIED this team for 2 months, and as you mentioned a few underperformed. I'm hoping they can hang around in the 2nd half, but that might be too much to ask. And what does this team do at the trade deadline? I've seen articles about trading Franmil and Rosario, but that would be difficult to do if this team is still in contention.
If they can get a future major contributor for either of them (e.g. Classe, Gimenez) , they should do it. Reyes doesn't seem to be willing to make the effort to stay on top of his game or contribute in any other way than as a DH and Rosario is a luxury at this point. They'd need a really major player back in a trade to be a competitor this year, so make the best deals for the future.

Franconas JV everybody gets to play mentality just cost the Indians the game. Jose at 3rd picks that ball and ball game.

If they can get a future major contributor for either of them (e.g. Classe, Gimenez) , they should do it. Reyes doesn't seem to be willing to make the effort to stay on top of his game or contribute in any other way than as a DH and Rosario is a luxury at this point. They'd need a really major player back in a trade to be a competitor this year, so make the best deals for the future.
The future is now. Who knows whatll happen next year, injuries, regression in performance. If you are in contention you have to go for it.

Reyes has got to go,he is not a professional baseball player and is sickening to see him when he's up to bat...BAM!

Cleveland’s Big THUMPER!

238 AB’s 98 K’s 8 HR 26 RBI .210 BA

1-5 with a two out nobody on 5th inning single is typical of this DH.

A steady Rally Killer.