Are We Still Allowed to Say "Happy Fathers Day"?

Umm.. just.a dad wanting to wish other dads a Happy Fathers' Day. But I liked that it caused you some angst.
There's a General Board on this site where one can start a Father's Day thread and genuinely wish well to other fathers. Sadly no one did that. There was a thread on the Debate Board about whether Father's Day will exist, going forward.

They literally canceled Father's day ( and Mothers day) and replaced it with a made up holiday ?‍♂️
I'd like to remind you that literally every holiday is made up.

Besides, the article was about a school adjusting how they celebrate holidays. Aren't Mothers and Fathers Day on Sundays? When school is not in sessions?

Nothing fake about it . Ron punishes those who don’t think like he and other right wingers do . So certain companies and people who agree with him have some freedom . Those who don’t ? Don’t have that same freedom . Ronny is an authoritarian.

FALSE.

Happy Karen's Day

June 19, 1865
What happened on June 19 was very local, involved a relatively small number of people, and has much less significance than other events ending slavery.

So, it's kinda random.

Plus I'm pretty sure I would be accused of cultural appropriation if I celebrated.

What happened on June 19 was very local, involved a relatively small number of people, and has much less significance than other events ending slavery.

So, it's kinda random.

Plus I'm pretty sure I would be accused of cultural appropriation if I celebrated.
Emancipation Day would have been more appropriate.