Are We Still Allowed to Say "Happy Fathers Day"?

my2sense

In our current society so sensitive to gender issues and non-offensive language, are we still allowed to say "Happy Fathers Day"? I mean this day actually celebrates men. We can't have this. Some other suggestions:

Non-Gestational Parent Day
Non Birthing Day
Parent One (or Two) Day
Co-parent Day
Provider Day

I for one will stay traditional. Happy Father's Day to all the real Dads out there. You may be an actual biological father, step-dad or just a great guy who has become a positive father figure in someone's life. Thanks for making life better for someone else. Dads Lives Matter.

I've actually heard the left criticize Father's Day as not being inclusive for single parent homes led by a woman.

Because there isn't already a Mothers Day ?‍♂️

July 4th isn't inclusive enough, it only celebrates our independence. it's canceled this year.

In our current society so sensitive to gender issues and non-offensive language, are we still allowed to say "Happy Fathers Day"? I mean this day actually celebrates men. We can't have this. Some other suggestions:

Non-Gestational Parent Day
Non Birthing Day
Parent One (or Two) Day
Co-parent Day
Provider Day

I for one will stay traditional. Happy Father's Day to all the real Dads out there. You may be an actual biological father, step-dad or just a great guy who has become a positive father figure in someone's life. Thanks for making life better for someone else. Dads Lives Matter.
Happy Father’s Day to all you dads.
Certainly a lot of situations out there, be the best you can be.

You can say whatever you want to . Phrase it any way you want to in this country .,Freedom . Unless you are in Florida and the GOV doesn’t agree with what you say and punishes you .,Tfe latest from the Florida freedom czar is limiting smoking at beaches . I don’t smoke but isn’t this type of thought and action against freedom loving Americans sensibilities ? Portion sizes , soft drink restrictions enraged Republicans . Why ? A dem proposed it .? Ronny D is indeed king of Florida . Won by a few thousand votes and thinks he can tell everyone what to do and not do . How to parent , what values to have . Perfect candidate for the GOP

You can say whatever you want to . Phrase it any way you want to in this country .,Freedom . Unless you are in Florida and the GOV doesn’t agree with what you say and punishes you .,Tfe latest from the Florida freedom czar is limiting smoking at beaches . I don’t smoke but isn’t this type of thought and action against freedom loving Americans sensibilities ? Portion sizes , soft drink restrictions enraged Republicans . Why ? A dem proposed it .? Ronny D is indeed king of Florida . Won by a few thousand votes and thinks he can tell everyone what to do and not do . How to parent , what values to have . Perfect candidate for the GOP

Fake news! people are moving to Florida for freedom and they are finding it...Lockdowns, mandates killed so many small businesses and destroyed lives in the dem states like no where else. People voted with their feet and left tyranny for freedom. This is why the dem media must attack, can't let the people see freedom, they might like it and leave with their money...which they are doing like never before. Only a dem would be stupid enough not to see what is going on.

Fake news! people are moving to Florida for freedom and they are finding it...Lockdowns, mandates killed so many small businesses and destroyed lives in the dem states like no where else. People voted with their feet and left tyranny for freedom. This is why the dem media must attack, can't let the people see freedom, they might like it and leave with their money...which they are doing like never before. Only a dem would be stupid enough not to see what is going on.
Nothing fake about it . Ron punishes those who don’t think like he and other right wingers do . So certain companies and people who agree with him have some freedom . Those who don’t ? Don’t have that same freedom . Ronny is an authoritarian.

You just walk around mad all the time, don't you?

Nothing fake about it . Ron punishes those who don’t think like he and other right wingers do . So certain companies and people who agree with him have some freedom . Those who don’t ? Don’t have that same freedom . Ronny is an authoritarian.

"How dare he take away my right to have everyone around me forcefully vaccinated?" "How dare he allow people to gather without mask, that's authoritarian because I have the right to make everyone breath through mask who wants our collective air."
So in your mind, lifting your sides authoritarian mandates and giving freedom to all is somehow authoritarian? Listen to yourself!

Republican, Democrat, Independent or just don't care and never votes wishing every father who puts family first, take care of and tries to set a good example for their children, HAPPY FATHERS DAY. Being a good parent shouldn't be dependent on your political beliefs.

This is what wokism wants to turn Father's into.

Attachments

• gallery-1492455366-dad-maternity-photos-1.jpg
    gallery-1492455366-dad-maternity-photos-1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 15
You believe corporations should be self governing entities. That's interesting.

So some company says everyone must be vaccinated and wear a mask. Ron says not in my state because we are about individual freedom as written in our founding documents and not corporate/fed tyrannical mandates... You scream "authoritarian mandates"... I say unconstitutional discrimination.
Dems have become the MAN.

years ago wasn't some type of politician trying to make it illegal to smoke in your Apartment or even your OWN home?

Republican, Democrat, Independent or just don't care and never votes wishing every father who puts family first, take care of and tries to set a good example for their children, HAPPY FATHERS DAY. Being a good parent shouldn't be dependent on your political beliefs.
FACT!!!