Gas Prices

1F4805D2-11CB-4D36-B251-25F302DEE46E.png

So again, what exactly did your almost two dozen sources say to you
For the record, the people I dealt with until 2018 never trusted Putin. While some had no problem with Russia, many more Pols harbored a severe hatred for them.

They also thought Trump was a an arrogant jerk.

Hope that helps

Now, what town am I from? (As if that has anything to do with the matter, however you brought it up)

Last edited:
You make up (actually repeat) a story about meeting an immigrant from Poland and I’m deflecting because I called you on it?

Okay, I guess ?
Look dude, I could care less if you think I made it up, I know I didn’t. I have known the guy over 20 years, I am not friends with him but he owns the same timeshare week and I talk to him all week. You still deflected. I will give you one more opportunity to answer my question before I add you to the ignore list like about 4 others on here. I really don’t care to engage the ignorant.

For the record, the people I dealt with until 2018 never trusted Putin. While some had no problem with Russia, many more Pols harbored a severe hatred for them.

They also thought Trump was a an arrogant jerk.

Hope that helps

Now, what town am I from? (As if that has anything to do with the matter, however you brought it up)
Okay, that’s a little better response. The Polish guy I talked seemed very knowledgeable. Said he spends hour or two a day keeping up with the situation through friends back home and Ukraine. He seemed to think Tump would had responded similarly to Biden, which surprised me. Honestly, I had a little hard time following him as he still had a heavy Polish accent. Basically said Putin thought he would be welcomed by the Ukrainians and is very surprised about the dogfight he is in. Also said Putin wanted to put back the old soviet bloc. He was very concerned the US and NATO would yield to high gas and oil prices and withdraw support. He also thought Putin is not going to stop at Ukraine. We can stop him now or later just like Hitler. You and I can disagree but try not to be an about it. We can be civil if you want.

Met a guy who immigrated from Poland today. Had a nice discussion on his point of view with Russians attacking Ukrain. I told him I hoped NATO stays strong and I felt paying $5 or more was my patriotic duty and the least I personally could do to stop Putin’s aggression. He shook my hand and thanked me. God Bless America and shame on all you who obviously learned nothing in history class.
$5 or more for what?

You're not interested in any factual information. You made that clear when you sent me a personal email calling me an S O B. I didn't report you because there are other ways to hold you accountable. Imo Get a new screen name. The one you have now is ruined. B O S. Only an unhinged Yappi member would send such an email.

Lots of vigorous banter is allowed on these forums. Many of us push the limits. But, sending a trash email is unhinged. imo I really get under your skin. Get over it and don't send me another email.
in other words...voice is a PUNK

Look dude, I could care less if you think I made it up, I know I didn’t. I have known the guy over 20 years, I am not friends with him but he owns the same timeshare week and I talk to him all week. You still deflected. I will give you one more opportunity to answer my question before I add you to the ignore list like about 4 others on here. I really don’t care to engage the ignorant.
:ROFLMAO:

Gonna give me one more chance..... What are you gonna do, send me a nasty PM?

As far as answering your question...... try to stay up to date.

So what are your theory’s of the rising gas prices around the globe ? Not just happening here so is the rest of the worlds rising prices their leaders faults entirely like it is here ? Is it all the dictators presidents prime ministers fault in every other country also like it is here ?

So what are your theory’s of the rising gas prices around the globe ? Not just happening here so is the rest of the worlds rising prices their leaders faults entirely like it is here ? Is it all the dictators presidents prime ministers fault in every other country also like it is here ?
How do you know what other countries are paying for fuel.
Plus what difference does it make.
What other countries do.
All I could find was a few stations in Canada. To compare.
Help back up . That other countries are paying just as much.
Screenshot_20220612-081411_Maps.jpg

If Canada and the US worked together on oil production in N America AND cut all the red tape AND made plans for new refineries, nuclear power plants, natural gas usage and fracking it would be significantly less in all facets of energy. Instead this administration is moving away from our available fossil fuels here and pushing green energy which we are not ready or equipped for.

Just for the hell of it, I went back and looked at an extended business trip to the Netherlands in 2005..... Gas was about $6.50 a gallon (converted from litres) back then.

The US was in the $2.50 range

Tr
How do you know what other countries are paying for fuel.
Plus what difference does it make.
What other countries do.
All I could find was a few stations in Canada. To compare.
Help back up . That other countries are paying just as much. View attachment 30616
Try doing some research on your own instead of asking on a internet chat board full of idiots.

“At an average of $4.59 per gallon as of May 19, American consumers are dealing with the highest gas prices the nation has ever seen.”

“But the pain at the pump is actually much worse in some other countries. The global average price of a gallon of gas, in American dollars, is about $5.13, according to GlobalPetrolPrices.com. But there’s a wide range in the price paid by country.”

Yep, Trump needs to own the fact that he should have fired Fauci. Likely the single biggest mistake of his presidency. If he gets a second chance, my guess is he will rectify that mistake.
Very true! Fauci is the real culprit to blame if you need to lay blame any where. He flip flopped around and caused much of the panic. This virus affected the elderly and people with weakened immune systems and should have been dealt with accordingly. It should not have been used to cause the overall shutdowns that resulted.

European countries can’t drill for their own oil in their own country, basically there isn’t any. The US has plenty, we could drill and use it? See the difference?

Tr

Try doing some research on your own instead of asking on a internet chat board full of idiots.

“At an average of $4.59 per gallon as of May 19, American consumers are dealing with the highest gas prices the nation has ever seen.”

“But the pain at the pump is actually much worse in some other countries. The global average price of a gallon of gas, in American dollars, is about $5.13, according to GlobalPetrolPrices.com. But there’s a wide range in the price paid by country.”

What search engine do you recommend? Can't wait to hear this answer. B O S