Sick, sick people in this country......??

Like this.......
FRAUD!
RIGGED!
STOLEN!

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! ???????
Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

So sorry for your tears....wait until Nov... :cry: :cry: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Get your Kleenex ready. The best part for me is that I don't give two s**ts who holds office. Doesn't affect my life one bit. You, on the other hand, clearly base your life on who the President is. Pretty sad way to go through life. Have fun with that.

Get your Kleenex ready. The best part for me is that I don't give two s**ts who holds office. Doesn't affect my life one bit. You, on the other hand, clearly base your life on who the President is. Pretty sad way to go through life. Have fun with that.
Funny, you keep saying you don't care and it doesn't affect your life one bit, yet you're here daily crying. Hilarious.... :ROFLMAO: :cry: ?

Insiders — and Hunter himself — say scandal-clad first son is Joe Biden’s ‘closest adviser’​

1654803131022.png

Yep. All of the psycho extremist groups love Trump. Mostly MAGA. Own it. They shoot up schools and churches. Sorry. Sad but true. ?‍♂️??
Apparently you haven't been following the riots and violence by ANTIFA and BLM. Apparently you didn't read about the guy with a gun within a block or two of Kavanaugh's house. I could go on but you get the picture that you ignore daily. If there was a true effort to take over the Capitol there would have been armed militia there. You folks are pulling at all the straws you can find to try and keep the November elections from being bloodbath for the Democrat Party. Barring any criminal activity at the polls or mail voter fraud the Dems are going to get their arses kicked in November.

Last edited:
Apparently you haven't been following the riots and violence by ANTIFA and BLM. Apparently you didn't read about the guy with a gun with a block or two of Kavanaugh's house. I could go on but you get the picture that you ignore daily. If there was a true effort to take over the Capitol there would have been armed militia there. You folks are pulling at all the straws you can find to try and keep the November elections from being bloodbath for the Democrat Party. Barring any criminal activity at the polls or mail voter fraud the Dems are going to get their arses kicked in November.
I could care less what happens in November. Pay attention!

Get a hobby. You live here. Pathetic. These aren't your friends. They are just people that think like you do. Go find some real friends. Aside from mommy.
Yet here you are...Shouldn't you be going to bed so you can handle all those packages tomorrow? :ROFLMAO: