Why haven't my guns killed anyone?

The Left lives in Victim-Land... where no one is responsible nor accountable for their actions; it's ALWAYS someone else's fault for their chosen predicaments. Remember and obey that bad choices are the fault of racists, homophobes, xenophobes, white supremacists, and Anglo-Saxons.
100% accurate

If we can get people to recognize that guns do not unsecure themselves, load themselves, hop to another location, aim themselves, and spontaneously fire, we might get conversations about guns into a realistic context. As it is, the Left lives in a fantasy world where they ignore the fact that a human being has to do all of those things and that guns are harmless in the hands of a good-hearted person with good intentions. Guns become weapons of horror in the hands of an evil or deranged person. Is this not something that any child could understand? And yet, here we are again: "The guns, the guns, gotta focus on the guns!"
Correct. As do knives, bats, rocks, chemicals and bare hands.

Any wilderness... Bear, wild boar, Elk, Moose and big cats are real dangers. A 9mm just pizzes them off.
A friend of mine spent four nights in a tent in the Arctic National Wildlife Refugee. As the helicopter flew away too late he thought, "I don't have a gun."

He did not see any polar bears.

I am lightened up. I'm never not lightened up. It is hilarious that you people wont answer the question though.
Am I "you people?" I answered the question.
800px-Tags_andy_01.jpg

No, you dodged as liberals always do. The answer is that I have chosen not to kill people with my guns. People, not guns are dangerous.
So... if I'm following you... if dangerous people don't have guns, then guns won't be used to kill people? Why has no one thought of this before?

So... if I'm following you... if dangerous people don't have guns, then guns won't be used to kill people? Why has no one thought of this before?
Not really. I'm saying when someone kills with a gun, it is the person, not the gun, that is at fault.

Reactions: y2h
No, you dodged as liberals always do. The answer is that I have chosen not to kill people with my guns. People, not guns are dangerous.
Isn't he precious. He/she/they pulled out the old "liberals" rant just like all the idiots do anytime they even just presume someone disagrees with them. What makes you "not liberal?" This should be interesting.

I didn't dodge.

You asked for supposition, I gave you supposition. Andy took your bullets. I've seen your posting, it's reasonable supposition at least for why you've not shot your own foot off, presumming.

Isn't he precious. He/she/they pulled out the old "liberals" rant just like all the idiots do anytime they even just presume someone disagrees with them. What makes you "not liberal?" This should be interesting.

I didn't dodge.

You asked for supposition, I gave you supposition. Andy took your bullets. I've seen your posting, it's reasonable supposition at least for why you've not shot your own foot off, presumming.
So your position is that a fictional character from a 1960's TV show that was portrayed by an actor that has been dead for years took my bullets. Careful when you toss the word idiot around.

Also, not very masculine to call another man precious.

So your position is that a fictional character from a 1960's TV show that was portrayed by an actor that has been dead for years took my bullets. Careful when you toss the word idiot around.

Also, not very masculine to call another man precious.

Metaphor Dopie, I mean Opie, I mean Barney.

I imagine the only masculine you see is your bed partner, not that there's anything wrong with that.

It was an obvious joke. Tell your partner to take the stick out your . If you had the answer to yur own question, why'd you ask it . You're going to ask stupid questions, expect to not like the answers.

Metaphor Dopie, I mean Opie, I mean Barney.

I imagine the only masculine you see is your bed partner, not that there's anything wrong with that.

It was an obvious joke. Tell your partner to take the stick out your . If you had the answer to yur own question, why'd you ask it . You're going to ask stupid questions, expect to not like the answers.
So you answer a direct question with a metaphor. Why don't you and every other liberal, stop being pu$$ies and answer the question? Cowards, every one of you.

So you answer a direct question with a metaphor. Why don't you and every other liberal, stop being pu$$ies and answer the question? Cowards, every one of you.
No, the cowards are your police officer redneck buddies in Uvalde that refused to do their job and stop a psychopath from slaughtering 14 innocent school kids. Instead they waited outside for over an hour because they were afraid of getting shot. Big, tough, gun wielding pu$$ies. Like YOU!

I answered the direct question. You just didn't like the answer.

As for guns, you've presumed my stance on them. Because you're a stupid child, who obviously has no bullets. What part of you ever did anything brave there frekiss. Regale us with some stories.