Rather than vowing to make sure Sandy Hook wouldn't happen again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are an immoral sad disgraceful chithead....DEAD KIDS GO MAGA GO NRA
That's for you sweetheart....because you're a di ck

thats a penis GIF

More than 19 kids were aborted today. Not a word from the left. More than 19 kids get killed in Chicago any weekend. Not a word from the left. More than 19 kids who illegally crossed the border will be sold into sex trafficking this week. Not a word from the left. The Dems alligator tears this week not meaningful.

Last edited:
We on the right automatically support law enforcement but what is emerging from this shooting about the actions of the police on the scene should be cause for alarm among those of us inclined to give the police benefit of the doubt:

The lesson from Columbine was supposed to be that law enforcement must engage the shooter(s) as soon as 2 LEOs are on the scene - and not wait for a secure perimeter, tactical units, or negotiators.

Having an unlocked back door to the school that the shooter walked through is hard to put my mind around how that happens in this day and age.

You are an immoral sad disgraceful chithead....DEAD KIDS GO MAGA GO NRA
MAGA and the NRA did not tear down the American institutions that supported a culture that minimized these kinds of tragedies. The left and the democrat party did.

MAGA and the NRA did not work for decades to destroy the American nuclear family turning the resulting single parent households into breeding grounds of disconnected, murderous young men. The left and the democrat party did.

Have you been to Europe? It has magnificent history, but in the present is 2nd world in several ways compared to America and they are taxed higher and considerably less free. Stayed in a 4 star hotel in Central Europe. No air conditioning. Sweated my balls off for several days. Lol. And yes, they are largely godless. And no, not more peaceful or free.

And the second point is that we fought several wars to keep those arrogant people on their side of the pond, so I don't give a rats's hind parts what any European thinks.
Lots of American blood on their soil. I won't even clean my arse so they can kiss it. EU is causing to much trouble.

More than 19 kids were aborted today. Not a word from the left. More than 19 kids get killed in Chicago any weekend. Not a word from the left. More than 19 kids who illegally crossed the border will be sold into sex trafficking this week. Not a word from the left. The Dems alligator tears this week not meaningful.
B-b-but look over there!!!!

I can't be the only one stunned by this:

You’re not. The public response from LEO’s and eye-witness accounts from parents have been bizarre. It’s been 48 hours and still no coherent or basic facts have been provided. I mean, their story has already changed in regard to whether he was engaged before entering the school. And then they mentioned something about using ‘negotiation’ as a reason for hanging back, but quickly tucked tail when questioned by the media. They were utterly unprepared for all of this.

You’re not. The public response from LEO’s and eye-witness accounts from parents have been bizarre. It’s been 48 hours and still no coherent or basic facts have been provided. I mean, their story has already changed in regard to whether he was engaged before entering the school. And then they mentioned something about using ‘negotiation’ as a reason for hanging back, but quickly tucked tail when questioned by the media. They were utterly unprepared for all of this.
And they had their SWAT team do a drill for this exact situation 3 months ago

MAGA and the NRA did not tear down the American institutions that supported a culture that minimized these kinds of tragedies. The left and the democrat party did.

MAGA and the NRA did not work for decades to destroy the American nuclear family turning the resulting single parent households into breeding grounds of disconnected, murderous young men. The left and the democrat party did.

So you are for livable wages, job protections, unions, single income households, family leave, universal healthcare, daycare, and all the things that help families raise families. Cool.

I watched that presser early this afternoon. That spokesman got absolutely torched by the media. He was doing a ton of selling but few were buying. Made me think “something’s going on here”.

So you are for livable wages, job protections, unions, single income households, family leave, universal healthcare, daycare, and all the things that help families raise families. Cool.
Funny how all those "good things"destroyed the nuclear family. Must have been in their execution. But then the left is good at lofty words that don't translate into lofty outcomes.

I watched that presser early this afternoon. That spokesman got absolutely torched by the media. He was doing a ton of selling but few were buying. Made me think “something’s going on here”.
Maybe brain drain is to blame. With the current political environment that police deal with many many have moved on. The officers with the most experience cashed out and moved on. I'm not saying that's what happened. But, it's a definite problem imo

Maybe brain drain is to blame. With the current political environment that police deal with many many have moved on. The officers with the most experience cashed out and moved on. I'm not saying that's what happened. But, it's a definite problem imo
I hear ya, but that guy held rank and was ID’d as Regional Director (or something similar) of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

OH MY GOD! This is behind a pay wall but the headline says it all. What the hell?

Local residents voiced anger Thursday about the time it took to end the mass shooting at an elementary school here, as police laid out a fresh timeline that showed the gunman entered the building unobstructed after lingering outside for 12 minutes firing shots.

That’s bull$&#@.I know plenty of conservatives who cheated on their wives and eventually divorced. Just like I know plenty of Democrats who have done the same. I do believe that more conservatives are guilty of using religion to steal. Think of all the right wing tele evangelists. You know the guys who hold bibles upside down over their head and claim to have God on their side. If their has truly been a decline in morality there is enough blame on both sides.

I’ve been reading this debate off and on today. Does it really make sense to take books away from teachers and give them guns? Is that really the best strategy? Take a step back and listen to yourselves.

I’ve been reading this debate off and on today. Does it really make sense to take books away from teachers and give them guns? Is that really the best strategy? Take a step back and listen to yourselves.
How is it taking books away?

That’s bull$&#@.I know plenty of conservatives who cheated on their wives and eventually divorced. Just like I know plenty of Democrats who have done the same. I do believe that more conservatives are guilty of using religion to steal. Think of all the right wing tele evangelists. You know the guys who hold bibles upside down over their head and claim to have God on their side. If their has truly been a decline in morality there is enough blame on both sides.
I actually agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.