Rather than vowing to make sure Sandy Hook wouldn't happen again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can’t everyone at least support Red Flag laws. Texas does not have one, and neither does Ohio. They should be expanded from family members and the police to include medical doctors and school counselors. Guns are now the number one cause of death for children (under18) in the United States. More than automobile accidents.
Because there is no due process. Depriving me of my rights without being charged let alone convicted of any crime is a non starter.

Have you been to Europe? It has magnificent history, but in the present is 2nd world in several ways compared to America and they are taxed higher and considerably less free. Stayed in a 4 star hotel in Central Europe. No air conditioning. Sweated my balls off for several days. Lol. And yes, they are largely godless. And no, not more peaceful or free.

And the second point is that we fought several wars to keep those arrogant people on their side of the pond, so I don't give a rats's hind parts what any European thinks.

Not taking time to reflect upon the opinion of others is foolish. Doesn’t mean you have to accept or agree with it but to just dismiss the observations is not smart. Humans have a lot to learn from each other.

Have you been to Europe? It has magnificent history, but in the present is 2nd world in several ways compared to America and they are taxed higher and considerably less free. Stayed in a 4 star hotel in Central Europe. No air conditioning. Sweated my balls off for several days. Lol. And yes, they are largely godless. And no, not more peaceful or free.

And the second point is that we fought several wars to keep those arrogant people on their side of the pond, so I don't give a rats's hind parts what any European thinks.
It cracks me when the left wants to tell us what Europeans or anyone else think of us...who cares?

The world is largely full of soulless succubus who either openly hate us or grudgingly tolerate us for their own benefit. You could count on one hand and have fingers left over any true allies in the world. No rational person spends a second worrying what they think of us.

I talked to a B Of E member of a southern Ohio school the other day. She said that they had an open meeting quite a few years ago where they discussed and then adopted a policy to train and arm teachers, administrators, and any other staff who was willing. She said that there were dozens of employees who had military or law enforcement backgrounds and they had more staff applying than they needed. They had to turn people away after taking the best candidates. She said they have at least 7 armed staff members in each school building and they have signs up stating that this is the case.

No shootings at that school. Hmmm.

Did they have any before?

And to circle back to teachers being armed........if cops cannot do it right do we expect a teacher with minimal training and who hardly ever puts rounds down range to solve this?

Everyone thinks they are Rambo till rubber meets the road.

Call me crazy but armed response vs active shooter(s) with superior arms, on top of your other full time responsibilities, doesn’t sound like an effective side job. Not to mention cops show up and get to sort who’s who on the fly.

Call me crazy but armed response vs active shooter(s) with superior arms, on top of your other full time responsibilities, doesn’t sound like an effective side job. Not to mention cops show up and get to sort who’s who on the fly.
Maybe you gals will get rid of guns someday ?

Call me crazy but when an active shooter is murdering students other teachers in the building will likely suspend their lessons.

Last edited:
We on the right automatically support law enforcement but what is emerging from this shooting about the actions of the police on the scene should be cause for alarm among those of us inclined to give the police benefit of the doubt:

We on the right automatically support law enforcement but what is emerging from this shooting about the actions of the police on the scene should be cause for alarm among those of us inclined to give the police benefit of the doubt:

We should just defund the police

During the last couple of years law enforcement across the country has often been more then willing to body slam some guy raising his voice at a school board meeting or refusing to wear a mask. But when needed to protect our children they shrink from the task. Remember similar BS happened at Parkland and Columbine.

This is the cost of Right wing Gun Fetish. If we have unregulated access with no restrictions. Kids die. Citizens die. That is the MAGA TAX.

If a weapon is so dangerous that a squad of police officers are too afraid to confront a single person wielding it, that weapon should be banned

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
This is the cost of Right wing Gun Fetish. If we have unregulated access with no restrictions. Kids die. Citizens die. That is the MAGA TAX.
BS we've been a gun obsessed nation for over 200 years. But these mass shootings are something new and are a direct result of the democrats gutting the culture and destroying the nuclear family. The democrats having torn down the institutions that mattered are reaping the whirlwind of alienated and undisciplined young men taking their anger & frustrations out on society.

Maybe you do.

No, if they were afraid and not hamstrung by bureaucratic rules all of these police officers should be fired.
I get it dead kids are a cost of freedom. We should honor the kids for their support reinforcing the 2nd Amendment. Heros!

Maybe you do.
I used to but not anymore. This is not the first mass shooting where the tactical situation demanded immediate engagement and instead the officers formed a containment circle.

I'll always lean towards giving the police the benefit of the doubt. It's a tough job. But over the last couple of years I've seen increasingly worrisome behavior from law enforcement. Beating and arresting frustrated/angry citizens instead of talking them down while seemingly afraid to confront an active shooter as they kill people.

You get guns kids die. Own it! That is the cost of your freedom. Shooting drills, killing and death. #MAGATAX #VOTETHEMOUT

• Haha
I get it dead kids are a cost of freedom. We should honor the kids for their support reinforcing the 2nd Amendment. Heros!
The 2nd amendment had nothing to do with this slaughter. And your claiming it does reveals you as an exploiter of this tragedy for political gains.

grim reaper death GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.