Buzz words diversity and inclusion, like a creepy neighbor, State Farm is there.

Yorktown

These corporations have zero self-awareness. There is no diversity and inclusion in this message, only division.

There was an adult version geared more towards older aholes, but studies show old aholes stay that way till they finally croak then they go straight to heaven and make fun of freaks all day.

The Freak Support Group are already rearing their freaky heads. TP and Sherm are charter members.

Scott Hall Football GIF

These are the real freaks.

Beware of ultra conservative christians who preach right wing morals - that is some scary stuff (seriously). And Qanon is busy investigating pizza restaurants. :rolleyes:

Beware of ultra conservative christians who preach right wing morals - that is some scary stuff (seriously). And Qanon is busy investigating pizza restaurants. :rolleyes:

What you just did is called a straw man argument.

Maybe your donation paid to help a kid cut his schlong off
I've never provided a financial donation at work. I generally donate to the toy drive held around Christmas though. And if they used my toy for this nefarious reason, I'll be pizzed.

I've never provided a financial donation at work. I generally donate to the toy drive held around Christmas though. And if they used my toy for this nefarious reason, I'll be pizzed.

Did you buy a sexually-oriented toy for a five year old? Probably not. But, if you did, it would be like buying books about for kindergarten students. It’s just not age appropriate.

I mean, my employer asks us to donate stuff for different initiatives all the time. I'm free to participate or not. I never thought to ask if it was going toward the indoctrination of minor children. ? ?
You just couldn't turn him down when he sent out the BLM donation request letter..

Not straw man, real. And epidemic.

I have 0 problem with State Farm and am glad they stand for inclusion diversity compassion and treating people with respect even if they are different. Pubs should try it for a change but this party won't that's for sure.
Epidemic? Lol. Do you say that about Union supported public teachers?

Did you buy a sexually-oriented toy for a five year old? Probably not.
That's an odd question, but no. Lol.
But, if you did, it would be like buying books about for kindergarten students. It’s just not age appropriate.
Eh. I think there are more important books for kids 5+ to explore first, personally. But let me know when these books about "" actually reach the hands of five-year olds.

Not straw man, real. And epidemic.

I have 0 problem with State Farm and am glad they stand for inclusion diversity compassion and treating people with respect even if they are different. Pubs should try it for a change but this party won't that's for sure.
right by promoting gender dysphoria to children And encouraging them to reject their biology. Your f-ed in the head.

I need new auto insurance. I wonder if State Farm is OK with me transitioning to a female for the purpose of more affordable rates for my new identity

I legitimately filled out their form yesterday to get a quote and they did not ask what gender I am they asked how I identify. Yesterday I identified as male but having eaten a lot of soy the last day I'm now unsure about myself
That is a tough one. I’m guessing Farmer’s is a safer bet for soy boys? ?‍♂️

Excited College Sports GIF by Minnesota Gophers