We were right about BLM.

Hey, they hit the lottery and can you really tell someone they do not qualify as an adviser? Suspect they will get away with it and should legally .

How much different is this than the Dr Oz/McCormick campaigns spending 55 million on a primary ? Both of these issues are screwed up from where I view things and both sides have to answer to how their supporters get bang for their buck.

Full disclosure, I gave equally to Black Lives Matter and to the Republican party last year.

Hey, they hit the lottery and can you really tell someone they do not qualify as an adviser? Suspect they will get away with it and should legally .

How much different is this than the Dr Oz/McCormick campaigns spending 55 million on a primary ? Both of these issues are screwed up from where I view things and both sides have to answer to how their supporters get bang for their buck.

Full disclosure, I gave equally to Black Lives Matter and to the Republican party last year.
Anyone who gave money to BLM is a tard. And I wouldn't give a dime to either party.

Anyone who gave money to BLM is a tard. And I wouldn't give a dime to either party.
Anyone know if the word tardy is still used if you show up to school late? I had never thought about it being related to the R word which is found to be highly offensive today, but makes sense as the root for showing up delayed or late.

Anyone know if the word tardy is still used if you show up to school late? I had never thought about it being related to the R word which is found to be highly offensive today, but makes sense as the root for showing up delayed or late.
Interesting thought

Yep, that’s kinda like no one uses “rdly” anymore either.

The corporations who pissed away millions to be woke should have their ceo's fired. Normal workers can't cost their business millions and keep their jobs.

The government should also seize all of the blm assets as it was fraud. But Biden and his cronies wouldn't dare

Sadly, some of the largest shareholders in these big woke corporations are big, woke, liberals and big, woke, institutional investors. When they are pulling the strings, the CEO's do the dance.

Sickening.