Tim "MAGA" Ryan

U

username123

So now this pandering schmuck Wants to:

Take on China
Restore a manufacturing economy
Does not support defunding the police
Wants more cops not less

Coming from the same guy that would not answer my question on if he considered Antifa to be domestic terrorists.

Go MAGA ?

So now this pandering schmuck Wants to:

Take on China
Restore a manufacturing economy
Does not support defunding the police
Wants more cops not less

Coming from the same guy that would not answer my question on if he considered Antifa to be domestic terrorists.

Go MAGA ?
Guys like Ryan and his bent-nose ? Italian buddies are the reason Y-town hit the skids 40 years ago, and has stayed there. MAGA doesn’t have anything to do with the Democrats’ extant power structure. They have always been the problem in the 21st century

Guys like Ryan and his bent-nose ? Italian buddies are the reason Y-town hit the skids 40 years ago, and has stayed there. MAGA doesn’t have anything to do with the Democrats’ extant power structure. They have always been the problem in the 21st century
That’s not why. It’s the same reason as every other rust belt city.

Wonder how close his race will be in November
Ryan will slaughter the MAGA hillbilly! Now that the GOP has pissed off women with the whole SCOTUS Roe V Wade debacle only the toothless MAGA chicks that can’t get anyone to have sex with them will vote for Vance. All the other women in Ohio will join forces with the youth and educated Dems to send Ryan to the Senate.

This is a daily occurrence for Mean Machine:
1651682815892.gif

Ryan will slaughter the MAGA hillbilly! Now that the GOP has pissed off women with the whole SCOTUS Roe V Wade debacle only the toothless MAGA chicks that can’t get anyone to have sex with them will vote for Vance. All the other women in Ohio will join forces with the youth and educated Dems to send Ryan to the Senate.
You have any clue as to how many women oppose abortion? No, you don't. You have no clue about women in general.

This is good, when Ryan loses, maybe the Mahoning Valley will elect a Republican to take his place in Congress?
The Dems love to have their people keep their existing office and also run for their desired new office. Are we sure Ryan's name won't be on the HOR ballot?

insane GIF

No he's really a mean and angry person posting from his basement living off the scraps his care taker throws down to him.
Controlling your every thought. I own a $400,000 house and make over $125,000 per year. No mommy, no basement. ?‍♂️ All self earned, no handouts, no help. Bite me!!