St. Edward 2022-23

You think you already know the answers, so why put the questions out there except to stir up s-hit?

You say legit questions, I say none of your business.
But obviously what "you say" I could give a rat's A. You are stirring the S in actuality.

Austin Gomez vs Bryce Andonian in the quarters wow that’s gonna be a fun one. My popcorn will be ready, there will be fireworks. Go Bryce!
Andonian's leverage ( height ) helped him big time with the style Gomez brings. Excellent match, Lovett has more weapons than Gomez...going to be another fun one.

106 Incoming
113 Timar
120 Butler
126 Brown
132 Bennett
138 Goldberg
144 Incoming
150 Eaton
157 Miller
165 Miller
175 Incoming
190 Slaper
215 Delsanter
Hvy Kilbane

106 Incoming
113 Timar
120 Butler
126 Brown
132 Bennett
138 Goldberg
144 Incoming
150 Eaton
157 Miller
165 Miller
175 Incoming
190 Slaper
215 Delsanter
Hvy Kilbane
I Think Millers 65 75 and I don’t think Timar is big enough to go 13 he has to go 6 to be competitive at a relatively high level

Timar cant beat the incoming freshman if he comes, yes Timar is tough but not beating that freshmen. They will need some to go up to 113, and i dont see either of those two being the ones to do it, but the incoming freshman has more of the 113 frame. Butler all the way up to 126? Either way ed's is going to be solid for a few years to say the least and the coaches always seem to get the most out of the guys they do have in the room.
Whos the incoming freshman??

Now Butler has grown enough to do 126?? And isn't Sanderfer transferring??

I have no clue. My comment was in reaction to the first post. I don't know who is transferring and who is staying. I just think he would beat butler if they were the same weight.

Timar cant beat Rohr if Rohr comes there. Also Butler posted online he was 130lb 1 week after state, showed a pic of the scale so he is big enough for 126, he has a big frame to fill out. If anyone is transferring send them over we have room and its a short commute.

Timar cant beat Rohr if Rohr comes there. Also Butler posted online he was 130lb 1 week after state, showed a pic of the scale so he is big enough for 126, he has a big frame to fill out. If anyone is transferring send them over we have room and its a short commute.
Depending on what manns goes either 6 or 13 that could be another set of high level wrestling just to make the lineup at 6 just like this year. Butler is used to cutting a lot of weight so I see him going 20 more than 26 and plus that will open up the line up more for guys like brown or Sanderfer to go 26 if they choose.