W.O.A.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrout did Guard Davidson all night when they played an still had 27pts 21 rebounds 10 ast but Davidson did score 33. I would argue Shrout and Davidson aren’t much different except Davidson is playing with the least help of the 3. Bradford won 6 games the prior two years combined. He will get Votes. Shrout probably wins.
I doubt the WOAC will have three players of this callieber in the league again for a long long time. Enjoy it, all three are pretty special.

TV is a great coached team. Played a wonder game. But I will say, Scott Hartley (bald ref) is garbage. I wouldn’t let him ref a 1st grade metro game. The calls in the 2nd Quarter alone cost Shawnee any chance they had in the game. TV help defense is amazing.

Last edited:
TV is a great coached team. Played a wonder game. But I will say, Scott Hartwell (bald ref) is garbage. I wouldn’t let him ref a 1st grade metro game. The calls in the 2nd Quarter alone cost Shawnee any chance they had in the game. TV help defense is amazing.
Refs made bad calls against both both teams. I don’t think Shawnee had a chance coming in to the game. Shrout is definitely overrated

Not a good night for big and little arrow. Shrout only had 8 points from the field the rest came from crying and flopping in garbage time but It’s obvious he gets that from his father. But as for the best player in the woac he scored 28 and his supporting cast all came through offensively and defensively.
Congratulations to TV on winning the WOAC and also South,Eaton and VV who had kids on the team.

Not a good night for big and little arrow. Shrout only had 8 points from the field the rest came from crying and flopping in garbage time but It’s obvious he gets that from his father. But as for the best player in the woac he scored 28 and his supporting cast all came through offensively and defensively.
Which bench kid was yours the one getting his teammates water

I don't know how this could surprise anyone. Preble has several 8-12 point wins the last few weeks with Shrout being all-world while Tri-Village has been hammering anyone and everyone.

I still think Shrout is the best player in this league and probably the most talented D3/D4 player in this area, but Tri-Village has accumulated an overwhelming amount of talent with this group.

I still think Shrout is the best player in this league and probably the most talented D3/D4 player in this area, but Tri-Village has accumulated an overwhelming amount of talent with this group.
Absolutely. TV was gonna win. Shawnee had a small chance if any. But in my mind, it was more of a 10-13 point win. Not what it ended up being. But it is what it is, on to the next one. Congratulations to them on WOAC Title. As far as Shrout, the kid Carries his team week in and week out. Number 0 technical tonight was trash. Wasn’t warranted, but that foul alone basically kept him from getting any rhythm and he was none existent the rest of the game.

I can promise you I’m not Jason Shrout, enjoy that win nice team. Football will be here before you know
If Sarver doesn’t get hurt the week before that game it’s a different story
We know what they say about if’s right and bad news he won’t be playing in next year’s game either.
that is great news for your family. Maybe he can score more then garbage time points next year

Man Jason you’re a little short tempered aren’t you. It seems to hereditary hopefully you guys can get the figured out. Anyways he had to get them water after they had a long night of chasing down mason’s rebounds. It looked like mason could’ve used some water he looked pretty sweaty. As much time as Xavier spent on the bench you’d think he would’ve gotten him some.
Which bench kid was yours the one getting his teammates water

Man Jason you’re a little short tempered aren’t you. It seems to hereditary hopefully you guys can get the figured out. Anyways he had to get them water after they had a long night of chasing down mason’s rebounds. It looked like mason could’ve used some water he looked pretty sweaty. As much time as Xavier spent on the bench you’d think he would’ve gotten him some.
Enjoy Delong you won’t be heard from next year

TV is a great coached team. Played a wonder game. But I will say, Scott Hartley (bald ref) is garbage. I wouldn’t let him ref a 1st grade metro game. The calls in the 2nd Quarter alone cost Shawnee any chance they had in the game. TV help defense is amazing.
Im glad you edited your post to get my name right. Thanks!

Our jv hasn’t lost a game in 2 years and 8th grade hasn’t lost a game yet either. You’ll hear a lot next season and many after
Congratulations on the JV championship when you say our are you talking south which you’re a school board member or TV it gets a little confusing with you Delong’s

Tri village will be a staple in this league for awhile. Sags boy will be a freshman next year and the kid can flat shoot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.