Mahon out at Hamilton

1643224619147.png

Not going to pay to see the article - any idea what's going on?

Anyone know his record there off the top of your head?
13-17. Lots of turmoil and uncertainty at Hamilton. Nobody can seem to stay there for very long. Coaches or administrators. Didn't they just have to fire all the building admins not too long ago?

Outside Little league baseball Hamilton just can't get right when it comes to sports. The facilities look top notch from a outsiders perspective.

He has not been at 1 place more than 3 years. Everywhere he goes there is a big recruit, he builds the team around them, and then bails when things start to get tough. He is a good salesman, and a decent coach. He could end up at WC, IH, or staff as an assistant Miami U. If he would have chose to stay at LM the program may be be in a bit better standing (Jones is a decent coach but has struggled in the ECC) and he would have owned that town by the cajones.

Not sure how much success he will have right away. Depending on who they have right now He runs and RPO QB driven offense. QB has to be dynamic for his team to have success. With a strong arm. WC is a power run team. I think they RPO but not very much or effectively

So, who are some names that could possibly be the next head coach at Hamilton? Any coaches currently on staff that could step up?

Unless he follows him Bill Leach could be a fit. He is there now. Also the HC at New Miami was Mahons OC for a year and has Hamilton ties......Steve Channel? He was a runner up last time.lol Either way I think its internal because they are not naming an interim HC. I think Mahon wanted Lebanon initially

But you know CPS will screw it up eventually.
I think hes there at least 4 more yrs if not longer. If he can maintain the level of success they had last year and elevate that program (getting kids offers and making sure they have the grades to attend those schools) he will be able to get just about any open job he'd want.