The coming purge

gneiss rocks

As we see nations dropping all mandates and restrictions we will soon see people waking up to what the true agenda was all along. How long will the lab coat tyrants and their political allies be able to hold the line.

Before this summer we will likely see the masses also waking up to the poison that was injected into their bodies and the propaganda behind it...They are gonna be pissed off.
The deadly experiment will be ending soon and they will need a distraction...will it be war or something else?

As we see nations dropping all mandates and restrictions we will soon see people waking up to what the true agenda was all along. How long will the lab coat tyrants and their political allies be able to hold the line.

Before this summer we will likely see the masses also waking up to the poison that was injected into their bodies and the propaganda behind it...They are gonna be pissed off.
The deadly experiment will be ending soon and they will need a distraction...will it be war or something else?
There is always something and as usual the Dems are proactive and the Pubs are reactive. Dems seem to never be off the doctrine of Saul Alinsky. Never let a good crisis go to waste.. even better, turn a mole hill crisis into a mountain then take control.

????. Most of the world doesn't subscribe to conspiracy theories like you. Your fairy tale is just that, a fairy tale. But keep holding onto hope for mass government destruction.

LOL
1642962282624.png

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

????. Most of the world doesn't subscribe to conspiracy theories like you. Your fairy tale is just that, a fairy tale. But keep holding onto hope for mass government destruction.

It is not a conspiracy theory that you have no idea what was injected in to your body, the list of ingredients, the trial data or the long term affects...don't worry though they said you could have some of this info in 55 years.
Thanks to insurance companies some numbers are starting to emerge and it does not look good for the Vaxxed.

It is not a conspiracy theory that you have no idea what was injected in to your body, the list of ingredients, the trial data or the long term affects...don't worry though they said you could have some of this info in 55 years.
Thanks to insurance companies some numbers are starting to emerge and it does not look good for the Vaxxed.
Nothing you say means . Your wish is that all 900 million vaccinated people worldwide would die in 5 years as a side effect of the vax so you could say "told ya".
Keep wishful thinking satan.

Nothing you say means . Your wish is that all 900 million vaccinated people worldwide would die in 5 years as a side effect of the vax so you could say "told ya".
Keep wishful thinking satan.
Nope I'm trying to save people before they inject more toxins into themselves and their kids....there are some treatments for those injured from the poison, including horse de-wormer... you and Happy might want to get in line.

Nope I'm trying to save people before they inject more toxins into themselves and their kids....there are some treatments for those injured from the poison, including horse de-wormer... you and Happy might want to get in line.
Too late. I trust science. I am 59 years old. Been taking vaccines my whole life. Thanks to vaccines I never got polio, measles, mumps, hepatitis B, diptheria, rubella or whooping cough. You only have a problem with the Covid vaccine because Hannity, Joe Rogan and Tucker Carlson told you that you should. You can't think for yourself. If you are over 20 years old your parents have had you vaccinated to go to elementary school but all of a sudden your heroes have turned this into a political litmus test. You believe that you are showing your loyalty to the party by refusing the vaccine. Good for you. More power to ya. You made your decision, I made mine. Here's the difference, I am not on Yappi starting threads trying to convince other people to take the vaccine. You, however, are trying to convince people to NOT get the vaccine. You fools keep saying that people should have the right to make the choice about what they put into their body but you can't honor my decision to get the vaccine. You can do whatever the hell you want, just stop trying to convince me that your way is the right way. Nothing you say matters to me. I am going to do what I am going to do. Don't want the vaccine? Great, don't take it and shut the hell up.

Really? You just rant like an emotional child for no reason? LMAO, ok skippy...now that is funny and pathetic.
Once again, just because Trump is your hero and he is the light of your life that gives you a purpose I think he is dog . Defend him all you want but I hate him. GET OVER IT!! ?

Once again, just because Trump is your hero and he is the light of your life that gives you a purpose I think he is dog . Defend him all you want but I hate him. GET OVER IT!! ?
You talk about him much more than I do. You even admitted your man crush by wanted to tickle his balls. He's not my hero, he seems like your hero and you're having a hard time coming to grips with wanting the orange tube steak. Just embrace it, you'll feel better.

You talk about him much more than I do. You even admitted your man crush by wanted to tickle his balls. He's not my hero, he seems like your hero and you're having a hard time coming to grips with wanting the orange tube steak. Just embrace it, you'll feel better.
I hate Trump. This is clear. You clearly are in love with him or you wouldn't feel the need to reply to ALL my posts defending him. Most of the Trumpers on Yappi have learned my game and have stopped feeding the beast. You, on the other hand, continue to poke the hornets nest which just spurns me on even more. One thing is certain, nothing you say will EVER change my opinion of your orange boyfriend. You are wasting your time replying to me. I am stunned that you have not figured this out yet. Congrats, you are officially the dumbest person on Yappi. ??

I hate Trump. This is clear. You clearly are in love with him or you wouldn't feel the need to reply to ALL my posts defending him. Most of the Trumpers on Yappi have learned my game and have stopped feeding the beast. You, on the other hand, continue to poke the hornets nest which just spurns me on even more. One thing is certain, nothing you say will EVER change my opinion of your orange boyfriend. You are wasting your time replying to me. I am stunned that you have not figured this out yet. Congrats, you are officially the dumbest person on Yappi. ??
I respond because you amuse me. You're a puppet, I type, you rant, I laugh at your stupidity. I've never said I love or even like Trump. You on the other hand go way over board saying how much you hate him. You try a little too hard. Like I said puppet, just embrace your man love for Trump or just continue to dance at my command. Congrats, you are the biggest latent ball jockey on Yappi.

I respond because you amuse me. You're a puppet, I type, you rant, I laugh at your stupidity. I've never said I love or even like Trump. You on the other hand go way over board saying how much you hate him. You try a little too hard. Like I said puppet, just embrace your man love for Trump or just continue to dance at my command. Congrats, you are the biggest latent ball jockey on Yappi.
Too late. I already proved my ownership over you. Don't try to copy my rant and claim it as your own. Just stop replying. Everyone on Yappi can see that you are embarrassing yourself.

Too late. I already proved my ownership over you. Don't try to copy my rant and claim it as your own. Just stop replying. Everyone on Yappi can see that you are embarrassing yourself.
I didn't copy anything, just trying to help you come to grips with your man love of Trump. Seriously just accept it and move on, you'll feel better. It is much more acceptable now, you'll be ok.